Windows 10: BSODs on a brand new windows install

Discus and support BSODs on a brand new windows install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Heyo, been helping with a computer for some time now. Last SSD crashed a week ago and we got another one but the computer has a unique set up for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Paxseko, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Paxseko Win User

BSODs on a brand new windows install

Heyo, been helping with a computer for some time now.

Last SSD crashed a week ago and we got another one but the computer has a unique set up for the SSD:
    the Bios is set to IDE (and I can see the hard drive is set to IDE in device manager) but the partition is GPT and it has fast boot on. I'm convinced the frequent Critical Process Died and Unexpected Store Error issues are from this setup, but no way to be sure. Tried scooping the internet for info and not coming up this particular issue.

Windows version number is the latest as far as I can tell, but the logs below show last updates.

Hoping some kind soul would look over logs or let me know if this setup is compatable. SSD is brand new and the windows install is, too, and it's happening 10 times a day at this point. Cleaning up windows files with sfc and such between each blue screen only seems to lengthen the time it takes to bluescreen.

Included requested logs here
    DESKTOP-HSQ8TA1-2021-02-01_21-49-22.zip - Google Drive

:)

Paxseko, Feb 2, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Brand new PC BSoD

Hi,

Corrupted drivers and system files are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We'd like to get additional information to help resolve the issue. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• What is the stop error code showing on the screen whenever you experience BSoD? (e.g.: 0x0000000A, 0x0000003B, and 0x000000EF)
    • Did you installed any third-party applications on your new computer before the issue started?
    • Is there a specific action you're doing on the computer that triggers BSoD?
    In the meantime, we suggest performing the possible solutions in this
    article
    to help resolve blue screen errors.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Feb 2, 2021
  4. BSODs on a brand new windows install

HELP ! BSOD with brand new computer.

Hi,

I just bought a brand new computer running with Windows 10.

When I first turned it on, I had a BSOD within 1min. I had to do a "hard" restart because it crashed again when it restarted.

While I was doing the initial configuration, it may have crashed 3 times more. Then, I started to install the usual software (Office, Adobe, Anti-virus...) and it crashed again at least twice.

I did all the steps that are listed here.

Below is the OneDrive link to the zipped folder:

Files_dmp.zip

There should be the last three .dmp file, the system info and the computer specification.

If you need any other information, please let me know.

Thank you for your help !

Alix Lachaud, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

BSODs on a brand new windows install

1. BSODs on a brand new windows install - Similar Threads - BSODs brand install

2. Constant BSOD on brand new Windows 11 install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD on brand new Windows 11 install: I have an ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 with the AMD Ryzen Series 9 4900 and nVIDIA Geforce 2060. What a piece of work this computer has been. The computer came originally with Windows 10 and at the beginning of the year I decided to go with the Windows 11 upgrade. Since I upgraded I...
  3. Constant BSOD on brand new Windows 11 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD on brand new Windows 11 install: I have an ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 with the AMD Ryzen Series 9 4900 and nVIDIA Geforce 2060. What a piece of work this computer has been. The computer came originally with Windows 10 and at the beginning of the year I decided to go with the Windows 11 upgrade. Since I upgraded I...
  4. BSOD after reboot with a Brand New Windows 11 Installation

BSOD after reboot with a Brand New Windows 11 Installation: I downloaded the Windows 11 iso, and installed it on my computer off a thumb drive. When the installation was complete the computer rebooted and then gave me this message: RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repairedThe operating system couldn't be loaded because the system...
  5. Bsod on brand new build

Bsod on brand new build: Hi there Everybody i am experiencing alot of BSOD recently on my new build and i have basically read every single post on the internet and done everything there is to do without paying for some progam. My problem is i keep getting either "irql_not_less_or_equal" "Apc index...
  6. I installed Windows on a brand new SSD and got a BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I installed Windows on a brand new SSD and got a BSOD: I just installed Windows 10 on a brand new SSD, it all seemed to be going well until the windows initial setup crashed. As I tried to reboot I got a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION blue screen, the exact same issue what I had when booting off my old hard drive. Then the black windows...
  7. BSOD Brand new pc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Brand new pc.: Hi everyone. So i built a new pc with the following parts: Ryzen 3 2200g Patriot Viper 4 3000mhz 8gb Gigabyte b450m s2h Corsair cx450m An i have been having problems from the very start. I had blue screen errors a lot at the begging but they suddenly stopped. Well they...
  8. BSOD in a Brand New Desktop

BSOD in a Brand New Desktop: HI I have been having BSOD on my Dell All in One since the the beginning. I am still in the warranty but before I contact Dell, I want a Microsoft technician to have a look on the Minidump file analysis. I have updated all drivers and reinstalled Windows couple of times...
  9. Brand new clean windows 10 install - BSOD

Brand new clean windows 10 install - BSOD: I have run the tool and am attaching the file per the instructions. My computer is brand new and crashed while I was not even at my desk. I had nothing really "active" running. Hoping you guys can help me pinpoint what driver might be causing this. Thank you so much in...
  10. BSOD on brand-new laptop

BSOD on brand-new laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought new laptop (Dell Vostro 5468). I did clean install of Windows 10 and installed additional harddrive. Today I have experienced a BSOD. I had many programs running when a blue screen appeared. I had a look at logs and what is bugging me is this...