Windows 10: BSODS on another machine of mine

Discus and support BSODS on another machine of mine in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://1drv.ms/u/s!AndtxM-03tBygkhJZrjiNeuaDAAP?e=AECnNL dumps file are here Hi guys having a few BSODs on the machine of mine could you please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vegito_11, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Vegito_11 Win User

BSODS on another machine of mine

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AndtxM-03tBygkhJZrjiNeuaDAAP?e=AECnNL dumps file are here

Hi guys having a few BSODs on the machine of mine could you please take a look please and let me know of the possible causes.

:)

Vegito_11, Dec 19, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

BSOD when launching Virtual Machine

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your effort on this. I understand how difficult it could be when the computer doesn’t work as it is supposed to, we will look into this for you. Please reply with the following details to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting
    steps:

• Which application are you using to create Virtual Machine?
    • Does the issue occur only when launching a Virtual Machine?
    • Have you reinstalled Windows on the computer?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

I have analyzed the dump files shared by you. Since the issue occurs when you launch Virtual Machine, I suggest you to try disabling the VMWare USB Arbitration Service and check if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type services.msc and click on
      OK
    3. Look for the VMWare USB Arbitration Service and double click on it to open
      Properties.
    4. Select Disabled from the drop down for
      Startup and Stop the service.
    5. Click on Apply and OK.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 19, 2020
  3. David4354 Win User
    Win10 BSOD Machine Check Exception

Hey everyone, so recently I started getting a lot of Machine Check Exception bluescreens and Im not sure what the cause is. Is there a list of steps to figure out what is causing it?

Thank you for your time.

David4354, Dec 19, 2020
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

1. BSODS on another machine of mine - Similar Threads - BSODS another machine

2. Another BSOD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Another BSOD.: This is regarding to the post; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/criticalprocessdied/c2e89385-1cd6-4e29-8687-2f449de17f04BSOD occured after i launched a game.Minidump:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nd6Vhyd13M0FjSdVbyjv4kCiVYIJ47GC/view?usp=sharing...
  3. Another BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Another BSOD.: This is regarding to the post; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/criticalprocessdied/c2e89385-1cd6-4e29-8687-2f449de17f04BSOD occured after i launched a game.Minidump:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nd6Vhyd13M0FjSdVbyjv4kCiVYIJ47GC/view?usp=sharing...
  4. Another Account of Mine Was Hacked and The Hacker Replaced the Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Another Account of Mine Was Hacked and The Hacker Replaced the Email: I'm asking this question on a secondary account due to this situation, but my account was hacked and the person who hacked it changed the email for it. Due to the email being changed it no longer says it exists when I try to fill out any forms or try to sign in to the...
  5. Another Account of Mine Was Hacked and The Hacker Replaced the Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Another Account of Mine Was Hacked and The Hacker Replaced the Email: I'm asking this question on a secondary account due to this situation, but my account was hacked and the person who hacked it changed the email for it. Due to the email being changed it no longer says it exists when I try to fill out any forms or try to sign in to the...
  6. Another Account of Mine Was Hacked and The Hacker Replaced the Email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. One Machine Turns On Another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Machine Turns On Another: I have two machines connected to each other via LAN cable. Direct wire, not through router. One Desktop runs Win 7 64-bit Pro and the other Laptop runs Win 10 64-bit Pro. Each shares a specific folder with the other. Does it make sense that because of the connection one will...
  8. Migrating Windows to another virtual machine

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Migrating Windows to another virtual machine: I have an iMac running Parallels with Win 10 Pro in a virtual machine. This Win 10 Pro was an upgraded for free from Win 7 Pro a few years ago. I think it was an upgrade only path, which I presume means that I cannot download a fresh Win 10 Pro and install that. i.e. I need...
  9. Move Installation To Another Machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Move Installation To Another Machine: So, I really need to move my installation to another machine, the machine it is currently off is flaky and has a couple of hardware issues. I run a dual drive setup with my user profile on another drive. I cloned the drives, just in case, and used the clones to attempt to...
  10. Reinstalling Windows 10 in Another Machine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstalling Windows 10 in Another Machine: I'm planning to buy a copy of Windows 10 for my Laptop, and maybe in future moving to a PC Desktop. Can I reinstall/reactivate my Windows 10 in my Desktop? Or do I have to buy another copy? since i no longer use my Laptop after moving to PC....