Windows 10: BSODs on my computer

Discus and support BSODs on my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've been having BSOD's for a few months now and after trying to figure out the problem myself my assumption is that these BSOD's started after a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TangyOranges, Apr 12, 2021.

1. BSODs on my computer

Hi, I've been having BSOD's for a few months now and after trying to figure out the problem myself my assumption is that these BSOD's started after a power outage. I've reinstalled Windows and now the only BSOD I get is IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. Can anyone help me with these issues?

Here is the link to the DMP files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AogKl8FMXKE0gQnLw1Oa5__teN4C?e=iiWce9

:)

TangyOranges, Apr 12, 2021

2. BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Apr 12, 2021
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. Donna Men Win User

BSODs on my computer

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

BSODs on my computer

1. BSODs on my computer - Similar Threads - BSODs computer

2. Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...: As the title states, my pc is acting funny. I do not know if this is intentional, but ever since I built my pc, my fans always start at 50% RPM whenever I start or restart my windows. This might be an intentional feature with my motherboard, however the last 7 days I have...
  3. Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...: As the title states, my pc is acting funny. I do not know if this is intentional, but ever since I built my pc, my fans always start at 50% RPM whenever I start or restart my windows. This might be an intentional feature with my motherboard, however the last 7 days I have...
  4. Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!: running with dual RTX Geforce 3060's 1 is disabled as its not in use currently.CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other...
  5. Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!

Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!: running with dual RTX Geforce 3060's 1 is disabled as its not in use currently.CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other...
  6. BSOD still there and need help after resetting computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD still there and need help after resetting computer: Hi,I had been experiencing several BSOD a day when playing games so I took my computer to a repair shop and they did a clean reinstall of all programs and they said it would fix corrupted drivers. For a while, the problem stopped but then it started again but less recently....
  7. BSOD still there and need help after resetting computer

BSOD still there and need help after resetting computer: Hi,I had been experiencing several BSOD a day when playing games so I took my computer to a repair shop and they did a clean reinstall of all programs and they said it would fix corrupted drivers. For a while, the problem stopped but then it started again but less recently....
  8. Getting BSOD on a recently bought computer..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD on a recently bought computer..: i just did a fresh windows and after a while from setting all the drivers and softwares i got BSOD with error: KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED then the second time i got a : KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with tcpip.sysmany times i got this error without showing tcpip.sys and only...
  9. Getting BSOD on a recently bought computer..

Getting BSOD on a recently bought computer..: i just did a fresh windows and after a while from setting all the drivers and softwares i got BSOD with error: KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED then the second time i got a : KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with tcpip.sysmany times i got this error without showing tcpip.sys and only...
  10. Getting BSOD on a recently bought computer..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging