Windows 10: Bsod's on my windows 10 computer. Any help to find out what i can do to fix it?

Discus and support Bsod's on my windows 10 computer. Any help to find out what i can do to fix it? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer: Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix z270f gaming CPU: Intel core i5 7600k kaby lake GPU: Asus geforce gtx 1070 rog strix gaming RAM: Corsair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MortenSurén, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Bsod's on my windows 10 computer. Any help to find out what i can do to fix it?

My computer:

Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix z270f gaming

CPU: Intel core i5 7600k kaby lake

GPU: Asus geforce gtx 1070 rog strix gaming

RAM: Corsair vengance lpx ddr4 3000mhz

Crashdumps:

On Thu 1/17/2019 16:41:21 your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\011719-5609-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1B1B40)
    Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x0, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8041930D440)
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
    This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 1/17/2019 16:41:21 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!setjmpex+0x7EA9)
    Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x0, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8041930D440)
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
    This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 1/17/2019 16:02:44 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\011719-5671-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1B1B40)
    Bugcheck code: 0x7F (0x8, 0xFFFFF8011C016E50, 0xFFFFDC0E47CB6A10, 0xFFFFF80119267E64)
    Error: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the Intel CPU generated a trap and the kernel failed to catch this trap.Double Fault, indicates that an exception occurs during a call to the handler for a prior exception. Most often this is caused by a software problem (kernel stack overflow) but this can also be caused by a hardware problem.

:)

MortenSurén, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Donna Men Win User

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Jan 17, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Bsod's on my windows 10 computer. Any help to find out what i can do to fix it?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Bsod's on my windows 10 computer. Any help to find out what i can do to fix it?

1. Bsod's on my windows 10 computer. Any help to find out what i can do to fix it? - Similar Threads - Bsod's computer help

2. What do I do to fix BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do to fix BSOD?: Hi, I have been getting BSOD for the past few weeks now. Each time I use the sec /scannow and the other two DISM commands. Attached is the BSOD I got today. Any assistance would be grateful, thank you....
  3. What do I do to fix BSOD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I do to fix BSOD?: Hi, I have been getting BSOD for the past few weeks now. Each time I use the sec /scannow and the other two DISM commands. Attached is the BSOD I got today. Any assistance would be grateful, thank you....
  4. what can i do to fix this?

what can i do to fix this?: i cant open windows security/virus and threat protection and it also gave me an notification that it found a threat but i cant view the details and its also on the latest update...
  5. what can i do to fix my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what can i do to fix my computer: when i start my computer op all the lights on the motherboard blinks in the sequence of red orange white and then green before it starts op normally but it is still much more slower than it should be i have tried everything reinstalling windows typing every command in cmd...
  6. what can i do to fix my computer

what can i do to fix my computer: when i start my computer op all the lights on the motherboard blinks in the sequence of red orange white and then green before it starts op normally but it is still much more slower than it should be i have tried everything reinstalling windows typing every command in cmd...
  7. How can I find out what versions of Windows if any are registered to a computer with no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find out what versions of Windows if any are registered to a computer with no...: Hi. This is the reverse scenario of the "Is my windows registered?" question. I have acquired a stack of assorted 1u blade servers Intel and Dell with no hard drives. I want to install new drives in them and load a licensed version of Windows onto them. I believe that Windows...
  8. How can I find out what versions of Windows if any are registered to a computer with no...

How can I find out what versions of Windows if any are registered to a computer with no...: Hi. This is the reverse scenario of the "Is my windows registered?" question. I have acquired a stack of assorted 1u blade servers Intel and Dell with no hard drives. I want to install new drives in them and load a licensed version of Windows onto them. I believe that Windows...
  9. Need help finding out what caused a BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help finding out what caused a BSOD: Yesterday I was browsing the steam store when the computer froze up and rebooted itself. This the file that was created using WinDBG when analyzing the dump file: https://1drv.ms/t/s!Aq3i0DT2JpRFgWPq6VM4YlgV_ZM9?e=H5RbYm This is the original memory dump file:...
  10. BSODS - Need help finding out what is causing it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODS - Need help finding out what is causing it.: Attached is the file thingy. Just will BSOD randomly. From watching videos, sometimes when browsing the web, or when gaming. It doesn't happen that often. Like every 3 days I'll get a BSOD. Any help would be appreciated. 51426