Windows 10: BSOD's on start up and reliability history showing hardware failure

Discus and support BSOD's on start up and reliability history showing hardware failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All, thanks in advance for your assistance. I have an HP laptop, an X360 14", i58250 processsor, M.2 skyhynix 256gb SSD, 8GB DDR4 2400 RAM I bought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobertLaurenson, Apr 9, 2019.

1. BSOD's on start up and reliability history showing hardware failure

Hi All,
    thanks in advance for your assistance.
    I have an HP laptop, an X360 14", i58250 processsor, M.2 skyhynix 256gb SSD, 8GB DDR4 2400 RAM
    I bought it new around 2 months ago, but live away and to get it serviced by HP would be a total nightmare.
    It crashed doing a windows update a couple of days after i got it (forgot to plug it in) and it wiped the hard drive, so i reinstalled windows from the recovery media, updated and all was well.
    3 days ago it started doing BSOD's on some start ups but when running it was logging a hardware failure in Reliability History each and every minute its running, to note Event Viewer is not showing any hardware failure to correspond with reliability history which is quite unusual.
    I have run full HP system tests on startup from the recovery media, tried re seating the SSD and RAM, removed all recently installed programs and drivers.
    In the link below are the Minidump files along with the files the reliability history said to look at for reference to the fault. None of which makes any sense to me and i really hope one of you can tell me what went wrong a couple of days ago for this to happen.
    It is a dropbox link containing the files mentioned above. thanks.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u3bs5gviluucl2h/AAADiB8PIxOtEUEcaLKd5QDta?dl=0
    Thanks very much in advance
    Robert

:)

RobertLaurenson, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Cliff S Win User

Show Your Reliability History

Hippsie here's my check list:
    1. SFC/DISM
    2. Manuel time sync in Date & Time in the CPL
    3. WSReset
    4. Open up Task Schedular and run these:

BSOD's on start up and reliability history showing hardware failure [​IMG]

Cliff S, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Is it a hardware problem which has nothing to do with Windows?

Your Reliability History is showing a steady stream of app failures,Suggest you go to the start of your problem in reliability History and see if it show s whether this situation is caused by hardware,software or OS,or a combination.The initiation of the failure must be established,as all others could be the result of the domino effect e.g. Windows shut down unexpectedly is merely a secondary effect,not the primary.

joeandmarg0, Apr 9, 2019
  4. BSOD's on start up and reliability history showing hardware failure

Hardware error in "View reliability history"

Hi Azaruddin,

Thank you for reply. I checked that and it is completely clean and no error. I had hardware error every day in reliability history as shown in the attached screen shot (it also shows that I had all the updates)
    BSOD's on start up and reliability history showing hardware failure a3248fdc-7cc9-4999-a555-ae9d381ef232.png

MingzhiLin, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

BSOD's on start up and reliability history showing hardware failure

1. BSOD's on start up and reliability history showing hardware failure - Similar Threads - BSOD's start reliability

2. Hardware error in reliability history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware error in reliability history: Can anyone tell me about this? It is in a report by the Windows 11 "Reliability Monitor." There were no symptoms that I recall. I was just looking at the Reliability Monitor out of curiosity....
  3. Hardware error in reliability history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware error in reliability history: Can anyone tell me about this? It is in a report by the Windows 11 "Reliability Monitor." There were no symptoms that I recall. I was just looking at the Reliability Monitor out of curiosity....
  4. The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?: Greetings,I have an HP laptop that I use for a short time each day, after which I routinely make a new restore point, check for updates & run maintenance prior to shutting down. I check reliability history every day and as a rule, I can go for days without any error reports....
  5. The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The reliability of reliability history - what's up with it?: Greetings,I have an HP laptop that I use for a short time each day, after which I routinely make a new restore point, check for updates & run maintenance prior to shutting down. I check reliability history every day and as a rule, I can go for days without any error reports....
  6. Reliability History: Hardware Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reliability History: Hardware Error: My first time postingRecently, whenever I run a high power application on my gpuGaming - the application will crash and I'll receive a critical event error in my reliability history. Specifically, the app wont always crash on startup but sometimes I'll be able to play for a...
  7. Reliability History: Hardware Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reliability History: Hardware Error: My first time postingRecently, whenever I run a high power application on my gpuGaming - the application will crash and I'll receive a critical event error in my reliability history. Specifically, the app wont always crash on startup but sometimes I'll be able to play for a...
  8. Reliability History: Hardware Error

9. Hardware Error in reliability history.

Hardware Error in reliability history.: So I recently did a clean install of windows 10 due to my PC crash several times, however I got this issued recently but I don't know where to start looking for the issue. Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 144 Parameter 1: 3003 Parameter 2: ffffb0873beaa6b0...
  10. Hardware error in reliability history

Hardware error in reliability history: Hi there I have been getting a hardware error alot recently, I did a fresh install, wiped the drive and it's still showing up. If anyone could help I would much appreciate it let me know if you need more info. Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1:...