Windows 10: BSODs: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT afd.sys

Discus and support BSODs: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT afd.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently been getting PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs while using my PC always while it's running Minecraft. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LjB4, Dec 4, 2020.

1. LjB4 Win User

BSODs: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT afd.sys

Hello, I've recently been getting PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs while using my PC always while it's running Minecraft. I have downloadedthis tool to try to find the cause. It lists afd.sys besides ntoskrnl.exe as a cause, I've searched online for threads with similar issues afd.sys and usual fix was updating the LAN driver for motherboard, so I've downloaded the latest LAN drivers from Realtek's website, but that hasn't helped. I have ran SFC, DISM and CHKDSK but that hasn't helped.

Here's a link to minidumps: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hr9GtOC_6s6oNJQ9wtI7QkoLtdqyIEUI/view?usp=sharing

:)

LjB4, Dec 4, 2020

2. pfn_list_corrupt BSOD

I was having an issue with BSOD'. I was getting the pfn_list_corrupt, kmode_exception_not_handled, memory_management error and a couple others I didn't write down. I am using win10 and after the 1/8/16 update, I was having a boot issue. after all my t/s
    steps, I discovered it was the data port on my optical drive that caused the problem, not the updates. while I had the tower open I decided to boost my RAM to max out @ 16GB. all seemed well ar first, then I started getting the bsod's and error msgs. the memory
    error msg seemed to come up the most.

after going through the steps in the posts here nothing seemed to work. I decided to put my original memory back in the computer and waited, but did not get anymore bsod's. tried the new memory, which aht flunkie at best try assured me would be compatible
    based on the exact specs I brought to their store. yeah right. so I have had my old memory in the system now and still have not gotten the bsod's.

sad to think that some of the components out there aren't usable w/ win10, but some of these issues others are having may be related to their RAM.

Thought I'd share this with you all. Just food for thought.

lawrrencee, Dec 4, 2020
  3. OneMoar Win User
    OneMoar, Dec 4, 2020
  4. BSODs: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT afd.sys

memory_management BSOD

I was having an issue with BSOD'. I was getting the memory_management error, kmode_exception_not_handled, pfn_list_corrupt and a couple others I didn't write down. I am using win10 and after the 1/8/16 update, I was having a boot issue. after all my t/s
    steps, I discovered it was the data port on my optical drive that caused the problem, not the updates. while I had the tower open I decided to boost my RAM to max out @ 16GB. all seemed well ar first, then I started getting the bsod's and error msgs. the memory
    error msg seemed to come up the most.

after going through the steps in the posts here nothing seemed to work. I decided to put my original memory back in the computer and waited, but did not get anymore bsod's. tried the new memory, which aht flunkie at best try assured me would be compatible
    based on the exact specs I brought to their store. yeah right. so I have had my old memory in the system now and still have not gotten the bsod's.

sad to think that some of the components out there aren't usable w/ win10, but some of these issues others are having may be related to their RAM. now if IE11 would only stop acting up, I'd be happy as a pig in a poke....

Thought I'd share this with you all. Just food for thought.

lawrrencee, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

BSODs: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT afd.sys

1. BSODs: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT afd.sys - Similar Threads - BSODs PFN_LIST_CORRUPT MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

2. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: Hello everyone,First off, apologies if this is wrong place to post this. I've never used a form like this before, so I'll do my best to explain the whole situation.I've been getting random blue screens on startup not often during regular play for a while now, and have just...
  3. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT: Hello everyone,First off, apologies if this is wrong place to post this. I've never used a form like this before, so I'll do my best to explain the whole situation.I've been getting random blue screens on startup not often during regular play for a while now, and have just...
  4. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Repeated BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT errors: I have an HP Omen laptop running windows 10 and it repeatedly crashes with these two error messages coming up. I have tried everything I know from completely resetting my laptop to repairing files. Can’t find the cause. When running driver verifier, as far as I can tell it...
  6. Repeated BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT errors: I have an HP Omen laptop running windows 10 and it repeatedly crashes with these two error messages coming up. I have tried everything I know from completely resetting my laptop to repairing files. Can’t find the cause. When running driver verifier, as far as I can tell it...
  7. Repeated BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT errors

8. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD: Hi I keep getting a BSOD any time I try to play a game on my pc and it gives me a PFN_LIST_CORRUPT code. I've done a memory test and sfc/scannow and chkdsk and come up with no errors. I've also gotten an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL once. I've tried pretty much everything I've seen...
  9. Blue Screens Occurring. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION/PFN_LIST_CORRUPT/MEMORY_M ANAGEMENT

Blue Screens Occurring. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION/PFN_LIST_CORRUPT/MEMORY_M ANAGEMENT: Hi, I am having issues with blue screening. I believe this happened right after the recent Window 10 update. I did do a reset of windows, and updated all my drives so I am not sure what else to try. I have posted the descriptions of the blue screens below. On Sat...
  10. BSOD PFN_List_Corruption

BSOD PFN_List_Corruption: I've been having trouble with BSOD lately on my computer. At first I believed it had to do with a single game, Playerunknowns Battleground, but while it still is far more frequent in this game (never lasts more than 15 minutes), I have had crashes in other games, during login...