Windows 10: BSoDs Possibly Tablet Related?

Discus and support BSoDs Possibly Tablet Related? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, so I keep on getting frequent different errored blue screens and I think it may have something to do with my tablet driver. Although they used to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rswx, May 5, 2020.

1. rswx Win User

BSoDs Possibly Tablet Related?

Hi, so I keep on getting frequent different errored blue screens and I think it may have something to do with my tablet driver. Although they used to happen almost 5+ times a day before, a quick system reinstall fixed it. They now only seem to reliably happen when I'm using my graphics tablet and sometimes at random.

Here is the link to this week's dump files

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BZVMu6qUH8XiwGkHn1tHJlPNZ64XmHwr?usp=sharing

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

:)

rswx, May 5, 2020

2. Frequent BSOD's, possibly MB/GPU related

Have had frequent BSOD's for an extended period of time, which seem to be hardware related seeing as they have persisted through multiple OS installs as well as driver reinstalls. BSOD's occur when browsing online as well as when gaming, with visual artifacting
    followed by BSOD when the GPU hits 70 degrees celsius in games, no pattern for BSOD's when browsing online. Error codes have often referred to drivers, page files, threads, many USB related errors, and general exceptions. A full list of dumps from the past
    month have been compiled into the rar file available at the following link: http://1drv.ms/1Ri6XWx

Expecting to have to replace my motherboard or graphics card, just not sure which (or maybe both) is the issue. Memtest86 and Chkdsk showed no errors, and substituting RAM had no impact.

Thanks in Advance,

Tom Angus

Thomas Angus, May 6, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 6, 2020
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, May 6, 2020
Thema:

1. BSoDs Possibly Tablet Related? - Similar Threads - BSoDs Possibly Tablet

2. Multiple BSODs problem. Is It possible that this might be hardware related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSODs problem. Is It possible that this might be hardware related: Hi! My laptop have been getting several blue screen crash recently Video TDR failure, nvlddmkm.sys I have performed several diagnosis and I am suspecting that my current GPU might be dying or overheating might be wrong but I am not certain how to confirm if it might be a...
  3. Multiple BSODs problem. Is It possible that this might be hardware related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSODs problem. Is It possible that this might be hardware related: Hi! My laptop have been getting several blue screen crash recently Video TDR failure, nvlddmkm.sys I have performed several diagnosis and I am suspecting that my current GPU might be dying or overheating might be wrong but I am not certain how to confirm if it might be a...
  4. Multiple BSODs problem. Is It possible that this might be hardware related

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD issues - Possibly related to my HID Compliant Headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD issues - Possibly related to my HID Compliant Headset: Hello MS Support, My system was experiencing random and varied BSOD events, and after much hair pulling, I figured it was my motherboard. So I replaced my mobo, CPU, and memory. Much to my horror, the issues continued after replacing parts. One consistent critical event was,...
  6. Possibly Bad Graphics Driver Related BSODS

Possibly Bad Graphics Driver Related BSODS: Hey all, Recently I've been having issues with BSODs that appear to be coming from my graphics card, but I've no real way to check and make sure so wanted to get an opinion or two on what to do. Google Drive link to zip file:...
  7. Intermittent BSOD/shutdowns possibly sleep-related

Intermittent BSOD/shutdowns possibly sleep-related: See attached dump. I'm not really sure what the issue is, I've only ever seen the actual BSOD once, every other time it's already restarted by the time I was back at my desk. I generally try to keep the laptop unplugged when it's closed so at first I thought the battery...
  8. BSOD - Possibly hardware related?

BSOD - Possibly hardware related?: Hi all, I have an MSi GT70 20C Laptop that I've had numerous problems with. When I first ordered this laptop it was dead on arrival, and had to be shipped back for fixing. Since i've gotten it back, I have had BSODs ranging from 0-2 times a week up to 6 times in a...
  9. BSOD with VPN - possibly related to network drivers

BSOD with VPN - possibly related to network drivers: Hi, I am experiencing BSOD on the University network-eduroam, which have not happened before. It happens few minutes after I am connected to my Okayfreedom VPN, but I do not have this problem at home with my wifi which is strange. There is no problems without the VPN...
  10. Occasional BSOD - Possibly internet related?

Occasional BSOD - Possibly internet related?: I have had my computer BSOD 5-6 times in roughly the past 2 weeks. The error on the BSOD is always CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, and it typically happens when I am surfing the web. Once, it happened while watching a video file on my drive. Before the BSOD shows up, the computer...