Windows 10: BSOD's, random restarts, and nvlddmkm.sys stops responding and recovers

Discus and support BSOD's, random restarts, and nvlddmkm.sys stops responding and recovers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This has been an issue for me for months. It all started when my computer would randomly restart. Screen would go black, and would turn back on. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lendro., May 10, 2021.

1. Lendro. Win User

BSOD's, random restarts, and nvlddmkm.sys stops responding and recovers

This has been an issue for me for months. It all started when my computer would randomly restart. Screen would go black, and would turn back on. I couldn't figure out the problem. Event viewer was no use, replaced power supply with warranty, and tested ram. Nothing seemed to work. Then randomly, the problem disappeared. I stopped trying to find out what the problem was. Then about two months later, the problem resurfaced, except this time, my screen would occasionally turn black and come back on. When this happens, event viewer says "Display driver nvlddmkm&n

:)

Lendro., May 10, 2021

2. Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered

Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered. i get this error when i play world of warcraft and the screen gos black and game crashes.plus in the windows experience index score both my video scores are 6.6 is that low for a evga gtx 285 in windows 7 64 bit rc ?

skellattarr, May 10, 2021
  3. Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered

hi every one im back with the same problem Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered error when i play wow. its happening a lot more now i have the newest drivers and my card gets up to 59c when i play. not Sher how to fix this any ideas?

skellattarr, May 10, 2021
  4. BSOD's, random restarts, and nvlddmkm.sys stops responding and recovers

Far Cry 4 - Display driver stopped responding and has recovered

Hello. I went from 344.75 WHQL to newest drivers 347.88 WHQL and now i have random driver crashing in Far Cry 4. Nvlddmkm Display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Application stopped. Then i saw on events: Nvlddmkm Display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Its very random .
    Its problem with driver or my its just my card? ( i am using stock Asus Strix 980 ). All other games runs without even single crash. I tested Unigine Heaven for 10 hours, without crash. I tested Metro Last Light for few hours without crash too.

Using 344.75 WHQL all was fine.

All my pc is stock, cpu is 4790k stock. GPU is on stock too.

From what i know,crashing display driver Nvlddmkm its always graphic card ( hardware ) failure? Rma graphic card?
    TDR's are always happening because of "bad/broken" hardware?Or it can be software too?

litwicki24, May 10, 2021
Thema:

BSOD's, random restarts, and nvlddmkm.sys stops responding and recovers

1. BSOD's, random restarts, and nvlddmkm.sys stops responding and recovers - Similar Threads - BSOD's random restarts

2. nvlddmkm BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nvlddmkm BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms...
  3. nvlddmkm BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nvlddmkm BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms...
  4. "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered." event...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered." event...: I have been having issues where in the middle of playing a game, it would crash and a dialog box would say that "Windows has restarted your GPU driver due to a problem, driver upgrade or physical removal. Game Name will terminate." I downloaded TechPowerUp GPU-Z and it seems...
  5. Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered

in Windows 10 News
    Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered: Some Windows 10 users are reporting that randomly their screen will just go black for a second and come back. When this happens, it usually distorts any video currently on the screen; sometimes, they can resume working on the PC normally. However, when they view the event...
  6. Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.......(DxDiag...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.......(DxDiag...: This is my first time making a post on any forums. Please let me know if i need to provide more information or if i can improve on anything. I have tried fixing this on my own but have not gotten anywhere. I just reinstalled win10 and cant even get Wow to work. It just...
  7. Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.: My PC has developed a really annoying problem where it will randomly freeze, then the screen will momentarily turn blank, and the system starts responding again. I also have problems with Chrome and Firefox where the browser page just turns white before being restored back to...
  8. Random BSODs caused by cm11264.sys.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs caused by cm11264.sys.: Hi, i recently started having issues with my computer crashing. I will provide the dump files. I've looked up what cm11264.sys was connected to and it was my pair of Sennheiser 363d. I have since then tried multiple driver versions, and now have switched to a different port....
  9. nvlddmkm stopped responding and recovered. PC freeze

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    nvlddmkm stopped responding and recovered. PC freeze: Hi, 2 weeks ago, pc suffered power loss and my psu went dead. i managed to install a new PSU and reinstall nvidia driver. but last few days, i m having screen blackouts for a few seconds and then screen will comes back a few sec later. under event viewer, i keep getting...
  10. display has stopped responding and recovered

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    display has stopped responding and recovered: Hello so I got this message today on my Asus ROG G750JM laptop with Windows 8.1 and it is the first time I got this error on the laptop before. My GPU is an Intel 4600 and a Nvidia 860m. I have downloaded the latest driver for my Intel GPU from the Asus website for my...