Windows 10: BSOD's randomly, even in system restore/reset

Discus and support BSOD's randomly, even in system restore/reset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Memory management BSOD's and such, even when trying to attempt to factory reset and system restores. Even getting errors when trying to do the current... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Daverawr, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Daverawr Win User

BSOD's randomly, even in system restore/reset

Memory management BSOD's and such, even when trying to attempt to factory reset and system restores. Even getting errors when trying to do the current Windows update.

Here are the logs, please help. This PC is only 4 months old.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t58xamgic2nro9e/040119-27953-01.rar?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p2xeplydqavl9or/040119-22250-01.rar?dl=0

:)

Daverawr, Apr 2, 2019
  2. bbmarley Win User

BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

BSOD's randomly, even in system restore/reset 2e3s7lz.png

bbmarley, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Failed to perform System Restore and Reset.

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the mouse only during reset/recovery process of the system. Let me assist you.

To assist you better, write back to us with the following information.

• Why exactly you are trying to perform system reset? Are you getting any error code, when trying to perform system reset?

• What is the make and model of your system?

I suggest you to try creating system restore point manually and check if the restore point is visible or not.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17127/windows-back-up-restore

Refer to the section: Create Restore Point.

As you are also unable to perform system reset, I suggest you to try resetting system using windows 10 installation media and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12415/windows-10-recovery-options

Refer: Reset your PC and Use installation media to restore or reset your PC.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Apr 2, 2019
  4. stanley Win User

System resets randomly

My system Reset Randomly. I have windows 10 installed.

stanley, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD's randomly, even in system restore/reset - Similar Threads - BSOD's randomly system

2. BSOD even after Resetting/System Restore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD even after Resetting/System Restore.: Hello!This started happening recently where my PC would seemingly randomly BSOD https://i.gyazo.com/ae293392fc770b1b9d8f162e5ce1131f.jpg image of it. . It happens out of nowhere. Initially I thought it was due to a specific app/game I was using since the first 3-4 times it...
  3. BSOD even after Resetting/System Restore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD even after Resetting/System Restore.: Hello!This started happening recently where my PC would seemingly randomly BSOD https://i.gyazo.com/ae293392fc770b1b9d8f162e5ce1131f.jpg image of it. . It happens out of nowhere. Initially I thought it was due to a specific app/game I was using since the first 3-4 times it...
  4. Constant random BSOD even after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant random BSOD even after reset: Hello there!I've been having this issue for embarrassingly enough, months. I would look it up, think I fixed it, and it would go away for a few days. I have done so many things such as DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth, sfc /scannow, windows memory diagnostic,...
  5. Constant random BSOD even after reset

Constant random BSOD even after reset: Hello there!I've been having this issue for embarrassingly enough, months. I would look it up, think I fixed it, and it would go away for a few days. I have done so many things such as DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth, sfc /scannow, windows memory diagnostic,...
  6. Constant random BSOD even after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSoD even after system reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD even after system reset: Hi,I've had my Lenovo Laptop with Windows 11 for a little of a year now. Recently it will crash periodically every couple hours with either "bad pool caller" and "kernel mode heap corruption. I though an entire system reboot would solve the problem but it did not. I have also...
  8. BSoD even after system reset

BSoD even after system reset: Hi,I've had my Lenovo Laptop with Windows 11 for a little of a year now. Recently it will crash periodically every couple hours with either "bad pool caller" and "kernel mode heap corruption. I though an entire system reboot would solve the problem but it did not. I have also...
  9. BSODs Even after doing a system reset

BSODs Even after doing a system reset: Hello, For maybe around a month now, I have been having constant BSODs and attempting to fix it myself hasn't been very productive. Note: These BSODs only occur whenever I play a game, mainly Monster Hunter: World. I've tried doing a windows restore using a flashdrive, and...
  10. Constant BSOD even after system reset

Constant BSOD even after system reset: Hello. For months I have been suffering from constant BSODs, especially when playing games, but it can happen at random too. I recently made a system reset hoping it would fix the problem, but when I tried playing one of the games that used to cause me a great amount of...