Windows 10: BSOD's so random and so different that I can't sort it out.

Discus and support BSOD's so random and so different that I can't sort it out. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I've bought a PC a while ago but for 2 months it started to randomly crash with BSOD. Most common fault I had was: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL so of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LordWazon, Apr 12, 2021.

1. LordWazon Win User

BSOD's so random and so different that I can't sort it out.

Hi!

I've bought a PC a while ago but for 2 months it started to randomly crash with BSOD. Most common fault I had was:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

so of course, I googled it and it says that mostly it's either driver or memory. My PC memory is overclocked XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz and it was running XMP. So I thought, ok, might be simply unstable. After clocking down step by step I still had crashes at 2133 and 1.4V. BSOD Code changed to:

SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION

Started to think that it's probably the ram that is damaged, so I swaped it with my girlfriends pc for a set of Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 3200MHz XMP. Currently it runs XMP but started to get a new BSOD, which is:

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

At this point I believe it was not ram but rather it's oc on girlfriends Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite it runs XMP easly so now I think it's probably sytems fault.

Did full system wipe - did not work.

Did Verifier for around 2 days - no issues.

Did Memtest86 3 times - no errors.

At this point I have no idea what to do now, so attaching DMP files x3 so maybe someone could help me out decode them to see which driver is causing this nightmare.

Thanks!

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600 not Overclocked

MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max newest bios available

RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 3200MHz Micron chips, dual channel, XMP

GPU: MSI GTX 970 Upgrade to RTX in 2056 AD

Windows: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional x64 Build 19042.867 20H2 No updates outstanding.

Dump files:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhX7GiIM_avxv2juXxouTrqUhNUl?e=zFvoip

If you require any more info, feel free to let me know, I might have skipped something important.

:)

LordWazon, Apr 12, 2021
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Apr 12, 2021
  4. ErwinLee Win User

ErwinLee, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD's so random and so different that I can't sort it out. - Similar Threads - BSOD's random different

2. Random BSOD every 40 minutes or so

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD every 40 minutes or so: Getting a Kernel_Dada_Inpage_Error about every 40 minutes or so. This happens when I'm doing nothing at all. I can leave and come back and after awhile I will just get an error. Upon reboot it will say 'insert boot disk.' I will go into F2 settings when restarting to manually...
  3. Random BSOD every 40 minutes or so

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD every 40 minutes or so: Getting a Kernel_Dada_Inpage_Error about every 40 minutes or so. This happens when I'm doing nothing at all. I can leave and come back and after awhile I will just get an error. Upon reboot it will say 'insert boot disk.' I will go into F2 settings when restarting to manually...
  4. Random BSOD every 40 minutes or so

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so: About two days ago I started getting Blue screens most commonly while gaming coincidentally after I installed Overwatch 2 I have since uninstalledThe blue screens occur sometimes after a few hours, and sometimes multiple times within a few minutesSome of the BSOD errors that...
  6. Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so: About two days ago I started getting Blue screens most commonly while gaming coincidentally after I installed Overwatch 2 I have since uninstalledThe blue screens occur sometimes after a few hours, and sometimes multiple times within a few minutesSome of the BSOD errors that...
  7. Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so

8. So many different BSODs I can't keep up.

So many different BSODs I can't keep up.: Windows 10 pro version 1909 All help is greatly appreciated. Lately I can't be on the computer playing a game for longer than a couple of hours without getting BSOD and every time it seems to be a different error. Here are the ones I have encountered thus far:...
  9. Not so BSOD

Not so BSOD: So I have a this problem, my machine runs absolutely fine whilst I'm using it. If I allow it to go into sleep mode, when I turn it back on again it begins to power up as normal then shuts off. When I power it on and log back in and look at event viewer/ who crashed there is a...
  10. So many different prices!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So many different prices!: I've "Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit" which cost around £90. Then I've suddenly noticed so many different prices ranging from £5-100+, have I been a sucker and bought something that should've been cheaper? (I'm new to this subreddit) submitted by /u/Skrooby1 [link]...