Windows 10: BSODs: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSODs: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having some trouble with blue screen errors and would really appreciate if someone could help me pinpoint my issue. Here are the dump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ptrinh7, May 29, 2020.

1. Ptrinh7 Win User

BSODs: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

I'm having some trouble with blue screen errors and would really appreciate if someone could help me pinpoint my issue.

Here are the dump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoPTHsLGxKnMga8IOzqRzwJnJWGsww?e=XsW2uo

It first started after a windows update that changed my personalization options and then locked me out of changing them back. After going back to a restore point before the update, the blue screens started. The blue screen codes were either DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. After reinstalling windows, everything was fine for about a month. Now I'm getting SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Hopefully someone can help me figure this out.

Thanks

:)

Ptrinh7, May 29, 2020
  2. Rudolfos0 Win User

BSOD while gaming SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys & ntoskrnl.exe windows 10

I have similar BSODs, I also have NVIDIA card and Intel i7 4700MQ

• SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (HTTP.sys+cdfed)
    • Kernel_Security_Check_failure (NTFS.sys+19a95)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C63x64.sys+6cb3)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Windows 10 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys+4d8be)

Rudolfos0, May 29, 2020
  3. Rodgers74 Win User
    Rodgers74, May 29, 2020
  4. BSODs: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL tcpip.sys

But none of my drivers in the Device Manager tells me they need updating? No exclamation points or anything. Which drivers would I even be updating?

As another update of the list of BSoD error codes I've received recently, in no particular oder:

• SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (atikmdag.sys)
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32kbase.sys)
    • PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (NTFS.sys) and (tcpip.sys)
    *^this one comes up pretty often

• SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (tcpip.sys)
    • DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
    Minidump files as of late, 5/27-5/29

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7mI1kOkWpn3YlY4XzM4bjJ6U1k

Sorry that I'm hesitant to be updating drivers via the methods posted. They seem like automated responses that don't feel applicable. My random BSoD's have to do with drivers? Then again, I shouldn't be questioning it since I don't know much.

EDIT: Is there an easy way out to deal with this? AKA like, hard reset so I don't have to go about doing every single thing manually? Tired of the blue screens.

TheNewDark, May 29, 2020
Thema:

BSODs: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. BSODs: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSODs SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, I get a blue screen on my Windows 10 PC at irregular intervals. The information about the PC and the bluescreen minidump I have stored here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aw8uhbe7aln1i53/110520-11375-01.zip?dl=1 I have already followed many guidelines, but unfortunately...
  3. BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, I keep getting BSOD I think this is related to a driver issue but unable to locate which driver which is causing the issue. I have performed memtest and have 0 errors. I've attached all my dmp files. Only one of these gives any kind of indication with afd.sys as the...
  4. BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi, I've been having frequent blue screen issues on my laptop, often enough that I can't complete any work. The stop code is sometimes SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and with "What failed: Wdf0100.sys". Sometimes, the stop code is DEVICE_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with no...
  5. BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello guys. I purchased a computer about a month and half ago from a reputable website here in the Czech Republic. Info from DXDIAG Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10.0, Build 18363 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202 Language: English Regional Setting:...
  6. Bsod - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Bsod - driver_irql_not_less_or_equal: Hi, not long after installing two more RAM sticks to my motherboard, for a total of three sticks with 24GB, I started having this problem. Thinking that maybe this was the problem I ran memtest86 for about 5 hours without it throwing any errors at all. I'm not sure what to...
  7. BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi there, Can anyone help in identifying the cause of this BSOD? WhoCrashed Mini Dump File -https://upload.cat/72d9e88490fa6a91 Wndows Event Log - https://upload.cat/0f9a1af622e28a05 WhoCrashed: On Wed 30/10/2019 21:43:56 your computer crashed or a problem was...
  8. Bsod DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bsod DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: 112218-50437-01.dmp 22.11.2018 19:35:33 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x000000d1 00000000`c8b3ed80 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff802`5accb5aa dxgmms1.sys dxgmms1.sys+b5aa DirectX Graphics MMS Microsoft® Windows® Operating Systen Microsoft Corporation...
  9. BSOD - System_Service_Exception (NETIO.SYS) & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Netio.sys)

BSOD - System_Service_Exception (NETIO.SYS) & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Netio.sys): Hi I've been getting a few BSOD's daily for around a month. Definitely driver related and I've tried testing all my hardware with no results. Then I tried the verifier but didn't get past reboot. I have tried every trick in my bag and I've run out of options. Does this look...
  10. Bsod, irql_not_less_or_equal + system_service_exception

Bsod, irql_not_less_or_equal + system_service_exception: So, I've been on windows 10 for at least 6 months now, I've had the occasional crash and BSOD but nothing like whats been happening recently. I was getting all kinds of System Service exceptions and I decided to reinstall windows 10 to see if that would correct the problem (...