Windows 10: BSOD's when playing graphic intensive games

Discus and support BSOD's when playing graphic intensive games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi TenForums! First of all, this is my first post here, although I've followed many threads before without an account. I hope I come to be of value... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EdwardFFS, Oct 30, 2016.

1. EdwardFFS Win User

BSOD's when playing graphic intensive games

Hi TenForums!

First of all, this is my first post here, although I've followed many threads before without an account. I hope I come to be of value to this community.

The main reason I'm writing though is another: I purchased a Clevo P650RG laptop, and I going crazy with BSOD's when gaming. Oddly, they seem to happen only in some games. So far, Assassin's Creed Black Flag, Skyrim Special Edition and The Crew. They don't last 30min without giving me BSOD's, always related to ntoskrnl.exe

Although, these game are somewhat secondary to me, as I'm more into sim-racing, and I'm able to play Assetto Corsa with my G27 wheel for more than an hour without any problem. So I'm assuming it happens only when I push harder for the hardware since Assetto is relatively light on it. Also, I've working hours straight on it without problems.

I've tried a lot of drivers already, mostly CPU and GPU, but I'm lost. I don't think the problem comes from faulty hardware, but if so I'd also like to know if there's a way to check that (already ran almost half of Memtestx86 without errors though).

I'm attaching a zip created as instructed in "BSOD Posting Instructions" in case someone has a clue of what's going on.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

:)

EdwardFFS, Oct 30, 2016

2. Windows 10, BSOD, VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 0x00000119

I am getting this BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 0x00000119 on my windows 10 PC.

It randomly happens during standby only. It won't happend even when I play graphics intense games.

Minidump here.

Dropbox - 020816-9734-01.dmp

Please help guys.

DilipParmar, Oct 30, 2016
  3. GPU

What type of workload are doing? Are you using graphical intense tasks such as playing a 3D game or rendering graphics in a 3D graphics package?

Andre Da Costa, Oct 30, 2016
  4. BSOD's when playing graphic intensive games

Hello,
    for starters, please test your RAM, and keep an eye on the temperatures while gaming with a software like MSI Afterburner for example.
    MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums
    Please test RAM for at least eight passes.

softwaremaniac, Oct 30, 2016
  5. EdwardFFS Win User
    Thank you for the reply softwaremaniac!

I just left my computer over-night doing Memtest, I've attached the report to this reply.

About temperatures, I already tested it before and it stays stable around 60º. The laptop has 2 fans for the GPU alone and I specifically asked for some thermal upgrades when I bought it, so I don't think the problem is from there.
    Attachment 108442

Any more suggestions?

EdwardFFS, Oct 31, 2016
  6. Hello,
    please test your memory with the software I told you to and linked, and not the Memtest86. I told you to use Memtest86+.
    If that checks out, we'll proceed. *Smile

softwaremaniac, Oct 31, 2016
  7. EdwardFFS Win User
    Sorry for the late reply. I've been trying to run the Memtest86+, but I can't make it work, the USB just doesn't boot. I already tried to turn UEFI on and off with no results. Even tried to download the ISO file and make a bootable drive using UNetBootin, no success. Any hints?

EdwardFFS, Nov 4, 2016
  8. BSOD's when playing graphic intensive games

That's strange. Try using Rufus for example and let me know how that goes.

softwaremaniac, Nov 4, 2016
  9. EdwardFFS Win User
    Rufus tells me that the image I'm using either is not bootable or uses an unsupported boot or compression method... Am I doing something wrong? I never had this much trouble booting an USB *Shock

EdwardFFS, Nov 4, 2016
  10. I suppose so, please try downloading a fresh copy of the iso.
    Disable Fast Startup if you use it.

softwaremaniac, Nov 6, 2016
  11. EdwardFFS Win User
    Hi!

I finally managed to put Memtest86+ running, but I have a question: I left it running overnight, a total of 8 hours and a few minutes, although it only went through 4 passes (no errors though), as I put it on Fail-Safe since I've read somewhere that the Multi-Threading mode wasn't that reliable. Should I trust it to speed the process or do I have to leave it running single-threaded for over 16 hours?

EdwardFFS, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD's when playing graphic intensive games

1. BSOD's when playing graphic intensive games - Similar Threads - BSOD's playing graphic

2. Ethernet disconnects when I play a graphic intensive game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet disconnects when I play a graphic intensive game: So I try to play games like Left 4 Dead 2, Roblox, and other games, and the problem is when I load into a really graphic intensive game on Roblox or just a regular match on Left 4 Dead 2, my ethernet disconnects.I've tried alot of solutions and none of them have worked, I've...
  3. Ethernet disconnects when I play a graphic intensive game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet disconnects when I play a graphic intensive game: So I try to play games like Left 4 Dead 2, Roblox, and other games, and the problem is when I load into a really graphic intensive game on Roblox or just a regular match on Left 4 Dead 2, my ethernet disconnects.I've tried alot of solutions and none of them have worked, I've...
  4. Ethernet disconnects when I play a graphic intensive game

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. BSOD when intense gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when intense gaming: I'm getting a blue screen when I play games, only happens if it's intensive, but sometimes it's happened only a few minutes after starting a game. It's been plaguing me for a while, and Windows only seems to have created 1 minidump file, every time I get a blue screen after I...
  6. BSOD when intense gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when intense gaming: I'm getting a blue screen when I play games, only happens if it's intensive, but sometimes it's happened only a few minutes after starting a game. It's been plaguing me for a while, and Windows only seems to have created 1 minidump file, every time I get a blue screen after I...
  7. BSOD when intense gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Kernel 41, when playing graphic intensive games.

Kernel 41, when playing graphic intensive games.: Hello Everyone, I've been having some issues with my Pc and after searching the web have not been able to fix it. PC SPEC: ASUS Z170 Pro gaming i7 6700 CPU cooler is a Corsair H100i v2 GPU Geforce GTX 1080 ti PSU Corsair HX850i ram: HyperX Fury 2x, 16GB, DDR4-2133, DIMM 288...
  9. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing intense games on PC.

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing intense games on PC.: 5 Year old pc, built myself. Never had an issues over the first 5 years but now I get a BSOD after 10/15 minutes of playing intense pc games. Sometimes I can go up to an hour of playing, but I always eventually get the BSOD. Not overclocked. Intel 4790k. 16gb DDR3 ram. Did...
  10. BSOD when playing games intensive games 0x00000124

BSOD when playing games intensive games 0x00000124: A friend of mine is having bsod issues when playing certain games, example: Rainbox six siege, Battlefield One (BETA) and a few others. Wondering if anyone can give us a clue as to the cause. Windows Format is done, but to no avail, memtest has been run, and disk...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Assetto corsa windows 10 clock watchdog timeout