Windows 10: Bsods while using chrome.

Discus and support Bsods while using chrome. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have had alot off Bsods while using chrome lately. Most of the time it's when i'm watching something on netflix. Usually different bsod: error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RagnarKukbryt, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Bsods while using chrome.

Hi, I have had alot off Bsods while using chrome lately.
    Most of the time it's when i'm watching something on netflix.
    Usually different bsod: error messages.

Tried a couple of things but haven't solved it, here is a dmp file and a speccy file.
    Any help is appreciated. Bsods while using chrome. :)

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtTFsfP_O_2VhQeHVUxQr6A9Pmkh

:)

RagnarKukbryt, Mar 20, 2019
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Bsods while using chrome.

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Bsods while using chrome.

1. Bsods while using chrome. - Similar Threads - Bsods while using

2. BSOD, VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while using Chrome and Acrobat Reader

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR while using Chrome and Acrobat Reader: Hi, I've had random crashes on my computer for a while about once a day. I've tried updating the drivers with Driver Booster and checking for updates with Windows. I've also changed my antivirus and deleted a couple of apps and for 5 days no crashes happened. Today my pc...
  3. BSOD while using chrome, error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD while using chrome, error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: BSOD says "What failed: NETIO.sys" I did the dump which is attached. Thank you! Attachment 110023 69753
  4. Random BSOD while using chrome, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Random BSOD while using chrome, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Random BSOD when using chrome. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL (tcpip.sys) Attachment 106517 67233
  5. BSOD while using Google chrome

BSOD while using Google chrome: Hey guys! I just got random bsod while watching youtube, i got similiar bsod 4-5 month ago but bios update fixed me and now is start again.here the minidmp windbg result: 88249
  6. BSOD Power_State_Driver_Failure while using Chrome

BSOD Power_State_Driver_Failure while using Chrome: Hey! My HP OMEN 15 (2016) recently crashed. It was the first time after 2-3 months, not quite sure. I have no idea how to read a memory dump, so I come here to humbly ask you guys for help *Tongue It happened while using chrome. I normally have CPU max power to 99% to avoid...
  7. BSOD while using Google Chrome(?)

BSOD while using Google Chrome(?): Hello everyone, I hope You can help me with my problem regarding a new PC I bought. It got 2 BSODs in between a few days and it seems both happened while using Google Chrome, but I'm not really sure if that's the cause or something else. I did some hardware testing after the...
  8. BSOD while playing games or using Chrome 0x3b

BSOD while playing games or using Chrome 0x3b: This is my first post on these forums as I've just been lurking before trying to fix my own BSOD problems. But in the end, I decided that creating an account and receiving help from pros would be better than just lurking *Redface I recently bought my first SSD and...
  9. BSOD while browsing on Chrome

BSOD while browsing on Chrome: Hello everyone. I have been having issues with a Ryzen new build. First, I installed the OS and looked for updates, and had a couple of BSOD when installing GPU's drivers, so I updated to last mobo's BIOS, but it keep happening. Then checked everything was set up in place and...
  10. BSOD while using google chrome.

BSOD while using google chrome.: I got 3 different types of BSOD for the past 4 months. 1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL 2. DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE 3. ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY. During that time I think I was just browsing. Also, recently "Google Chrome" is hanging frequently and I got a new...