Windows 10: Bsods with pc need repair error code.

Discus and support Bsods with pc need repair error code. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So about 20 days ago, while i was playing with a couple of friends, my pc bsod with the code "unexpected_store_exception" and once the system rebooted,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Stratos_22, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Bsods with pc need repair error code.

So about 20 days ago, while i was playing with a couple of friends, my pc bsod with the code "unexpected_store_exception" and once the system rebooted, i got a screen saying that winload.exe couldnt be loaded and that the pc need repair. No mater how many restarts i did it would put me in the same screen, and to get into windows i had force shutdown by holding down the power button. After i got into windows, i opened cmd and did sfc/scannow which it found some corrupted files. Fastfoward to today, where again i was playing another game with friends, where i got a different bsod "critical_process_died" , but the same "this pc needs to be repaired" appeared with the same error and i had to force shutdown. After 2 hours maybe, it happened AGAIN with the first bsod code. Both times i scaned with sfc/scannow but both times it didnt find anything. Anyone know what causes this, and/or what to do?

submitted by /u/Stratos_22
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Stratos_22, Jan 25, 2021

2. Startup repair couldn''t repair my pc BSOD error code 0xc0000221

I am getting a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) Startup repair couldn't repair my pc and when I tried to reset the pc wont repair the problems used all the troubleshooting tools which didn't work. Won't let me boot into safe mode. After I go though all the steps i get the screen Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The header checksum for this file doesn't match the computed checksum Error code 0xc0000221. You will need recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media (like a disk or or USB device) contact your administrator (which is me). I downloaded a windows 10 iso file on a dvd. How would I be able to repair this? Could I boot into dvd and reinstall windows 10 with keeping my files, or use recovery tools?

kingjames603, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jan 25, 2021
  4. H.Modh Win User

Bsods with pc need repair error code.

Need help to resolve Windows 10 Error Code: 0xc0000098 (your PC/Device needs to repaired)

I recently moved to windows 10 from windows 7.
    Once I restarted my PC, it was stuck to Operating System Not Found.

Then I used bootable USB to repair a laptop.

On the first go, I tried below steps.

1. Enabled External Boot Device in boot setting menu
    2. Completed language setting
    3. Clicked on Repair your computer which is just below Install Now option
    4. Opted for Troubleshoot option
    5. Went to Advanced options
    6. Clicked on Startup Repair

After all the above steps, it just stuck to a blue page mentioning Error Code: 0xc0000098

Now every time I try to repair a laptop using a bootable USB, it always stuck to this blue page. I have posted a video having this problem .

H.Modh, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Bsods with pc need repair error code.

1. Bsods with pc need repair error code. - Similar Threads - Bsods need repair

2. Help! Your PC/Device needs to be repaired error code 0x00000f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! Your PC/Device needs to be repaired error code 0x00000f: so I tried fixing a startup issue and ended up deleting a disk volume which did this. F8 causes my screen to flash black and no other option really does anything. Please help...
  3. Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired - Error Code: 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired - Error Code: 0xc000000f: Hello, I have problem booting into my Windows 10 see below screenshot.Unfortunately, I don't have any installation media or the product key to create one digital license. Any suggestions?...
  4. Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired - Error Code: 0xc000000f

Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired - Error Code: 0xc000000f: Hello, I have problem booting into my Windows 10 see below screenshot.Unfortunately, I don't have any installation media or the product key to create one digital license. Any suggestions?...
  5. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. Error Code: 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. Error Code: 0xc000000f: Hello! I used the code format f: /fs:NTFS /p:1 to format my Drive F on my Fujitsu Windows 10 Laptop.I do this since no option in the Automatic Repair Tool is working including the Reset the PC. After I input the code above, I received a blue screen error code 0xc000000f.Then,...
  6. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. Error Code: 0xc000000f

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. Error Code: 0xc000000f: Hello! I used the code format f: /fs:NTFS /p:1 to format my Drive F on my Fujitsu Windows 10 Laptop.I do this since no option in the Automatic Repair Tool is working including the Reset the PC. After I input the code above, I received a blue screen error code 0xc000000f.Then,...
  7. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. Error Code: 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Fix Your PC needs to be repaired, Error Code 0xc000000d

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Your PC needs to be repaired, Error Code 0xc000000d: [ATTACH]If you are experiencing Your PC needs to be repaired error with code 0xc000000d on your Windows 11/10 PC, we have some solutions for you in this tutorial that are sure to help you fix the problem. Error 0xc000000d crops up when the Boot Configuration Data (BCD) file...
  9. Bsods with pc need repair error code.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bsods with pc need repair error code.: This is a repost cause i still havent found any solutions to my problem, and i'm really getting dresperate. So about 20 days ago, while i was playing with a couple of friends, my pc bsod with the code "unexpected_store_exception" and once the system rebooted, i got a screen...
  10. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. Error code: 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. Error code: 0xc000000f: I tried to reinstall windows 10 then during that i saw repair your computer on the lower left corner. I clicked on it and then i got me to repair and then the following screen comes up.[IMG]...