Windows 10: Bsods with various bug_check_strings happening on new computer

Discus and support Bsods with various bug_check_strings happening on new computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, I've recently bought a new computer and I've been getting bsods after one week of use (it's been going for 2 months now). I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by diogoasouza, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Bsods with various bug_check_strings happening on new computer

Hi there, I've recently bought a new computer and I've been getting bsods after one week of use (it's been going for 2 months now). I have tried analysing them with Windbg and couldn't find the problem =(

They mostly happen while I'm browsing using Chrome or watching netflix and such. They do happen while gaming but it's very rare. They are also very frequent, happening multiple times per day and sometimes every few minutes, but if I just open a game and discord, it usually doesn't happen.

Here some extra minidumps I uploaded: Minidump.rar - Google Drive

My computer specs:
    • Windows 10 Version 2004 Build 19041.508
    • Ryzen 3300x
    • Mobo Aorus 450 m
    • RX 5700 XT Sapphire Pulse
    • Corsair CV550
    • 2x Ballistix sport LT 3200mhz 8gb
    • Samsung EVO 850 240gb (this one isnt new, bought it in 2016)
    • HDD 1tb (mainly for backup)

What I have tried:
    • Clean windows 10 intallation
    • Updated ALL drivers
    • Updated bios for latest version (f51)
    • installed amd chipset drivers
    • Ran memtest, prime95, OCCT, heaven benchmark (all without problems and bsods)
    • Check all temperatures and such, they are all good
    • Disabled anything that could be related to overclock
    • I can't test with any other computer parts since I don't have any =(

I'm really running out of ideas of what could be the reason, and since I bought every part separately, I can't just send the computer back, I have to know which hardware isn't working properly.

:)

diogoasouza, Sep 25, 2020

2. Bsods with various bug_check_strings happening on new computer

Hi there, I've recently bought a new computer and I've been getting bsods after one week of use (it's been going for 2 months now). I have tried analysing them with Windbg and couldn't find the problem =(

They mostly happen while I'm browsing using Chrome or watching netflix and such. They do happen while gaming but it's very rare. They are also very frequent, happening multiple times per day and sometimes every few minutes, but if I just open a game and discord, it usually doesn't happen.

Here some extra minidumps I uploaded: Minidump.rar - Google Drive

My computer specs:
    • Windows 10 Version 2004 Build 19041.508
    • Ryzen 3300x
    • Mobo Aorus 450 m
    • RX 5700 XT Sapphire Pulse
    • Corsair CV550
    • 2x Ballistix sport LT 3200mhz 8gb
    • Samsung EVO 850 240gb (this one isnt new, bought it in 2016)
    • HDD 1tb (mainly for backup)

What I have tried:
    • Clean windows 10 intallation
    • Updated ALL drivers
    • Updated bios for latest version (f51)
    • installed amd chipset drivers
    • Ran memtest, prime95, OCCT, heaven benchmark (all without problems and bsods)
    • Check all temperatures and such, they are all good
    • Disabled anything that could be related to overclock
    • I can't test with any other computer parts since I don't have any =(

I'm really running out of ideas of what could be the reason, and since I bought every part separately, I can't just send the computer back, I have to know which hardware isn't working properly.

diogoasouza, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Brand new PC BSoD

Hi,

Corrupted drivers and system files are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We'd like to get additional information to help resolve the issue. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• What is the stop error code showing on the screen whenever you experience BSoD? (e.g.: 0x0000000A, 0x0000003B, and 0x000000EF)
    • Did you installed any third-party applications on your new computer before the issue started?
    • Is there a specific action you're doing on the computer that triggers BSoD?
    In the meantime, we suggest performing the possible solutions in this
    article
    to help resolve blue screen errors.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Bsods with various bug_check_strings happening on new computer

Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Bsods with various bug_check_strings happening on new computer

1. Bsods with various bug_check_strings happening on new computer - Similar Threads - Bsods various bug_check_strings

2. Various BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various BSODs: I've been getting mostly Clock Watchdog Timeout and Machine Thread Exception stop errors, this happened to be a system thread exception not handled. I'm really not sure what's going on. I reinstalled Windows, have updated all my drivers, looked on forums, etc. The PC boots...
  3. Various BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various BSODs: I've been getting mostly Clock Watchdog Timeout and Machine Thread Exception stop errors, this happened to be a system thread exception not handled. I'm really not sure what's going on. I reinstalled Windows, have updated all my drivers, looked on forums, etc. The PC boots...
  4. Various BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various BSODs: Hello, I've been getting a few different blue screens at random times most common while doing nothing on the desktop. Most of my other blue screens are caused by the newly released Halo Infinite and it disagreeing with something, but this one I can't figure out.I've recently...
  5. Various BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various BSODs: Hello,I am using an Asus Tuf Laptop and for the second time already, I am experiencing multiple types of BSOD error codes.I say for the second time because I've already brought my laptop once for repair for the same reason.The crashes seem to happen whenever I perform an...
  6. BSOD Happening often and now computer will freeze, new computer

BSOD Happening often and now computer will freeze, new computer: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 9c Parameter 1: 0 Parameter 2: fffff80473684b30 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_18362 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 1033 Extra information about the...
  7. Multiple BSOD's happening randomly on new computer AMDRyzenMasterDriv

Multiple BSOD's happening randomly on new computer AMDRyzenMasterDriv: Hello, Since I've built my PC 7 months ago I've been getting crashes and BSOD's every 4-5 days while browsing or playing games. Codes include IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL , DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL , SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION ,...
  8. Various BSOD errors on new build

Various BSOD errors on new build: So since putting together my first Intel build I have been getting all sorts of BSOD errors when booting up my computer. They seem to change pretty often but some of the most common ones have been: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BAD_POOL_HEADER SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED...
  9. Various BSOD errors happening on startup and after login.

Various BSOD errors happening on startup and after login.: Hello, new to the forum. I've tried everything I know and I think I'm leaning towards a hardware issue, specifically I think RAM... but I don't feel qualified to make that call before going out and buying some new sticks. The errors I've seen so far are "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT,"...
  10. Various BSOD

Various BSOD: I thought my BSOD troubles were behind me. No BSOD for a few weeks and now out of the blue they are starting again. The only new piece of hardware I installed was an add on USB expansion like 4 weeks ago and recently I used a multiport 5 in 1 USB reader. I'll post the...