Windows 10: BSOP DPC watchdog violation on 2 identical laptops

Discus and support BSOP DPC watchdog violation on 2 identical laptops in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had a dell studio 16. After a month it started giving this BSOD at random, up to 5 or 6 times a day. There was another issue and Dell replaced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by darkstar999, Nov 25, 2021 at 4:32 PM.

1. BSOP DPC watchdog violation on 2 identical laptops

I had a dell studio 16. After a month it started giving this BSOD at random, up to 5 or 6 times a day. There was another issue and Dell replaced it.Again this system is giving me this error after a few weeks, currently 3 times a day ish.I've tried numerous fixes but having no luck. Any ideas how to nail this down as I can't afford to have it randomly crashing.Thanks!

:)

2. DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

I have been getting DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION on my laptop.

Msi laptop

i7-7700

16gb ram

Nvidia 1060

Pls help

AdityaKolsur, Nov 25, 2021 at 4:34 PM
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    DPC watchdog violation

Hi Kathy,

To assist you further, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps on this
      link
      that was provided by Billion Debbarma on September 19, 2015 and see if you will still encounter the same issue?

Regards.

4. BSOP DPC watchdog violation on 2 identical laptops

DPC Watchdog Violation

I have an HP desktop that upgraded to windows 10. I continue to have the DPC Watchdog Violation blue screen. Any suggestions?

Don

PS I do not have a IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers on my device manager

Thema:

BSOP DPC watchdog violation on 2 identical laptops

1. BSOP DPC watchdog violation on 2 identical laptops - Similar Threads - BSOP DPC watchdog

2. BSOP DPC watchdog violation on 2 identical laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOP DPC watchdog violation on 2 identical laptops: I had a dell studio 16. After a month it started giving this BSOD at random, up to 5 or 6 times a day. There was another issue and Dell replaced it.Again this system is giving me this error after a few weeks, currently 3 times a day ish.I've tried numerous fixes but having no...
  3. BSOP DPC watchdog violation on 2 identical laptops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOP DPC watchdog violation on 2 identical laptops: I had a dell studio 16. After a month it started giving this BSOD at random, up to 5 or 6 times a day. There was another issue and Dell replaced it.Again this system is giving me this error after a few weeks, currently 3 times a day ish.I've tried numerous fixes but having no...
  4. DPC Watchdog Violation

DPC Watchdog Violation: I have been consistently getting DPC Watchdog Violations for the last 4-6 weeks. To address the issue I have tried: 1. Disconnecting all USB equipment from my system except a USB hub with my Logitech receiver. - Problem persisted. 2. Switched USB hub with another one...
  5. DPC Watchdog Violation

DPC Watchdog Violation: Hello, My computer crashes once in a few days when waking up from sleep mode, showing error code DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION. I have uploaded my minidump files to the following folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap87I0ekZbOF3Wj7DbqVZegi4lIb?e=0LLSGx. I would appreciate your help....
  6. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DPC Watchdog Violation: Can someone help me figure out why I'm BSOD'ing even though I just installed a new 980 Pro as my Windows 10 drive? I encountered this problem on my previous SSD (sporadic BSODs until Windows would no longer boot up) and lost a lot of data. Here is my Minidump file:...
  7. Dpc Watchdog Violation

Dpc Watchdog Violation: Does anyone know why I have this problem? Started happening a week ago, before that everything was going well. I have a pretty good computer so I don't know what to do. Tried updating drivers and certificates but the same blue screen appears after a while... submitted by...
  8. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC Watchdog Violation: My computer has been consistently crashing while I play games with the same error. "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION." I have taken the time to reset my computer, reinstall Windows, update a whole bunch of drivers, and remove my secondary hard drive to see if that would solve the...
  9. DPC Watchdog Violation

DPC Watchdog Violation: Need help with DPC Watchdog violation; pc was just kind of idle and suddenly BSOD. I'm running windows 10 version 1909 Build(18363.720) 2 of the latest updates have been giving me random bsods as well and I have felt that the KB4551762 update has been the most stable for me...
  10. DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Support
    DPC Watchdog Violation: hi recently I have a problem that I have blue screen (dpc watchdog violation) sometimes happens to me especially when I open the overwatch game sometimes I can play all day and without problems and other times just start the game I get the error of dpc watchdog violation blue...