Windows 10: BSvcProcessor has stopped working

Discus and support BSvcProcessor has stopped working in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The error BSvcProcessor has stopped working can be annoying. We can close the error window, but it doesn’t resolve the root problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 17, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

BSvcProcessor has stopped working

BSvcProcessor has stopped working BSvcProcessor-has-stopped-working-100x100.png
    BSvcProcessor has stopped working BSvcProcessor-has-stopped-working-150x94.png The error BSvcProcessor has stopped working can be annoying. We can close the error window, but it doesn’t resolve the root problem. The BSvcProcessor program is associated with Bing. It is a part of the package for Microsoft Bing Desktop [...]

This post BSvcProcessor has stopped working is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 17, 2019

2. alert re BSvcProcessor

why do I keep getting the message "BSvcProcessor stopped working"

RaymondThompson6, May 17, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 17, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Email, contacts, store etc... stops to work

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Type the following commands in the given order and press Enter
      key after each command.

1. net stop wuauserv

2. rename c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution softwaredistribution.old

3. net start wuauserv

• Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

After performing the above steps, I suggest you to try installing all the updates available for the system and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, May 17, 2019
Thema:

1. BSvcProcessor has stopped working - Similar Threads - BSvcProcessor has stopped

2. IGCCTray has stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IGCCTray has stopped working: I have IntelR HD Graphics 520 as my display driver adapter. The driver is now updated to 9/5/2020 and yet it was installed earlier to 2021 year. I have installed the IntelR Graphics Command Center. Whenever I try to open that, it loads couple of seconds then a message appears...
  3. _______ has stopped working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    _______ has stopped working.: So for the past few weeks, I have seemed to lose more and more functionality of my computer. I use a full-sized desktop, and recently more and more, I would open an application and all except a small minority would close after a few seconds of being open if that. I've...
  4. Taskbar has stopped working

Taskbar has stopped working: Taskbar has stopped working on windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-has-stopped-working/bf90c9d1-fcb0-4960-9a4a-9c415e9dedbb
  5. Bluetooth has stopped working.

Bluetooth has stopped working.: I used my wireless bluetooth earbuds before turning my laptop off.After turning it on again, bluetooth couldn't be turned on again. In device manager I got error 43. I restarted my laptop, turned it on and off again, tried updating the drivers and after that didn't work i...
  6. fifawc.exe has stopped working ?

fifawc.exe has stopped working ?: hello there is something I wonder fifa world cup 2002 game system running windows xp Why does this game not work on windows 10? fifawc.exe has stopped working ? windows is checking for a solution to the problem...
  7. Bluetooth Has Stopped Working

Bluetooth Has Stopped Working: Bluetooth had worked fine since I got my laptop in January until today. It no longer comes up in the action center and there is no option to turn it on in control panel. In device manager there isn't a Bluetooth option. Troubleshooting hasn't worked and I have no clue how to...
  8. Mail has stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail has stopped working: my mail has stopped working and I need some help getting it back to working. it receives email but I cannot send email. I have worked with my email provider and they have determined that it is a windows 10 issue? please help....
  9. gswin32c.exe has stopped working

gswin32c.exe has stopped working: Got this message while building and sending emails using Outlook as OLE process. What does this mean? How is it corrected or dealt with?...
  10. touchpad has stopped working

touchpad has stopped working: Hi, I have got a Lenovo G50 laptop and my touch pad has just stopped working, has anyone got any answers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/touchpad-has-stopped-working/652e0d18-f543-4a46-bdeb-3dae23236958

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsvcprocessor stopped working with windows 10

2. BsvsProcessor has stopped working

3. bsvc progress

4. bsvcprocessor stopped working windows 10