Windows 10: BT Audio Stuttering badly, Windows 10

Discus and support BT Audio Stuttering badly, Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok... So I've been trying for months now to google a fix for this but to no avail so hopefully someone can come to my aid here. I'm at my wits end. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EvillincolnSpiggnasty, Dec 21, 2020.

1. BT Audio Stuttering badly, Windows 10

Ok...

So I've been trying for months now to google a fix for this but to no avail so hopefully someone can come to my aid here. I'm at my wits end.

I am experiencing serious bluetooth audio stutter in my headphones when listening to music.When I turn off my BT mouse, audio is fine. When I turn off the Keyboard, audio is fine. When BOTH keyboard & mouse are on, audio stutters to unlistenable levels.

Machine is a fully updated MSI Trident gaming PC. Keyboard is a AZIO Retro BT keyboard. Mouse is a Surface Arc mouse.

I've tried updating drivers, removing & reinstalling BT radios, bought a new 5.0 BT dongle that didn't improve the problem&contacted AZIO for a replacement keyboard. NONE of the solutions helped.

Is there a way to adjust the bandwidth of BT devices? Is there another channel I can put them on so they don't take up as much bandwidth? Why is no one else having this issue but me?

Someone help.

:)

EvillincolnSpiggnasty, Dec 21, 2020

2. Having Bluetooth Stuttering Issues on Windows 10

Thank you. I solved my problem by disabling Wi-Fi.

LuqmanFadlli, Dec 21, 2020
  3. BENuggets Win User
    Audio driver conflict causing stuttering?

Hi Techhelper89,

Unfortunately, I did the instructions as mentioned in the thread and the stuttering persists. I used the link provided: and the steps requested

http://www.tweaking.com/files/setups/tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio_setup.exe

I also tried reinstalling the Realtek Audio drivers as suggested by the thread to no avail.

I've also added some links of how the stuttering looks and sounds like to the main post of this thread. I hope it helps identify the issue.

One more thing I noticed after the above steps is that I can boot with Nvidia HD Audio drivers disabled but the stuttering persist. Enabling then disabling "cures" the stuttering for a while. Although, when this is happening while the Nvidia Audio drivers are
    disabled (as there is an enable option) the icon doesn't look like one that is normally disabled (with a small circular arrow down icon).

Cheers,

Ben

BENuggets, Dec 21, 2020
  4. MizanR Win User

BT Audio Stuttering badly, Windows 10

When in - Settings - Devices - Bluetooth - Audio Stutters with connected BT Headphones!

Okay I've noticed a bug on Windows 10 bootcamp on my 2016 Macbook 12. I came across it purely by accident as I was looking around settings.

Whenever I go to Settings - Devices - Bluetooth window (see image), the connected BT Headphone audio starts to stutter and it
    only happens on this settings window nowhere else!!

At first I thought it was general bug in Windows 10 but when tried to replicate this issue on my other windows 10 laptop (acer) there was no audio stutter on the connected BT headphones when I went to this
    settings window.

I could be wrong but I think this bug effects anyone running Windows 10 via bootcamp on Mac. Anyone else want to confirm or unconfirm what I have discovered? If
    BT Audio Stuttering badly, Windows 10 600cf426-e111-4a85-9aa4-b68d9ed99ce1.png

so what is the solution?

MizanR, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

BT Audio Stuttering badly, Windows 10

1. BT Audio Stuttering badly, Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Audio Stuttering badly

2. Audio Stuttering issue in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Stuttering issue in windows 10: I am using windows 10 latest version. I find audio Stuttering issue. I was using tp link bluetooth 4.0 nano adaptor it was also having shuttering and also it sometimes automatically disconnects my bluetooth speaker and connects again. Now I am using tp-link Bluetooth 5.0 nano...
  3. Pc lags and stutters bad and makes audio crackling sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc lags and stutters bad and makes audio crackling sounds: so i can play games fine but say i open spotify while my games open or i open a file video while my browser is open itll freeze a bit and my mouse would go slow and stutter and makes crackling sound in my headset until i close the app but if i hit windows key itll stop just...
  4. Pc lags and stutters bad and makes audio crackling sounds

Pc lags and stutters bad and makes audio crackling sounds: so i can play games fine but say i open spotify while my games open or i open a file video while my browser is open itll freeze a bit and my mouse would go slow and stutter and makes crackling sound in my headset until i close the app but if i hit windows key itll stop just...
  5. BT headsets Stuttering Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BT headsets Stuttering Windows 11: Hi, I have tried three different headsets now with BT and the sound is stuttering, and sometimes it also disconnects.They all work fine with my Lenovo X1 with windows 11 and phone.Current system: Lenovo x1 xtreme G4Updated - even from intel's site to new drivers Went through...
  6. BT headsets Stuttering Windows 11

BT headsets Stuttering Windows 11: Hi, I have tried three different headsets now with BT and the sound is stuttering, and sometimes it also disconnects.They all work fine with my Lenovo X1 with windows 11 and phone.Current system: Lenovo x1 xtreme G4Updated - even from intel's site to new drivers Went through...
  7. Bad Stutter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Stutter: I'm at my wits end. I can't seem to keep stable performance in my system, most notibly while gaming but my paranoia is high enough to suggest that even making this post here I can feel my typed keys lagging behind me in a moment, and I feel justified even now to see it. My pc...
  8. Windows 10 Audio Stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Audio Stuttering: Ever since the recent update Feature Update Windows 10, version 20H2 I've bee having problems with audio stuttering in games, browsers and simply on the desktop it also causes my mouse to stutter along with the audio which I've been unable to find a fix for. It comes and...
  9. Windows 10 Audio Stuttering

Windows 10 Audio Stuttering: Hello all, I have been having an audio problem that has been driving me crazy. I'm about to give up on Windows 10 entirely and just get Windows 8. Especially because I'm a DJ and I cannot use my Traktor application whatsoever. Every few seconds my audio stutters and makes a...
  10. Windows 10 Audio Stuttering

Windows 10 Audio Stuttering: Hello all, I have been having an audio problem that has been driving me crazy. I'm about to give up on Windows 10 entirely and just get Windows 8. Especially because I'm a DJ and I cannot use my Traktor application whatsoever. Every few seconds my audio stutters and makes a...