Windows 10: bt cloud app

Discus and support bt cloud app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft Lumia 950 xl since the last update my Bt cloud app no longer works properly the same on my lumia 950 and my lumia 650 works fine on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jonbar326, Aug 4, 2019.

1. jonbar326 Win User

bt cloud app

I have a Microsoft Lumia 950 xl since the last update my Bt cloud app no longer works properly the same on my lumia 950 and my lumia 650 works fine on laptop

:)

jonbar326, Aug 4, 2019
  2. dennyjan Win User

BT Cloud

On all my other laptops I have managed to download the BT Cloud app with no problem. This is the message I have when I try to install it. 'It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install,
    sign in on a device with your Microsoft account'.

Can anyone help me get this sorted, please.

Thank you

dennyjan, Aug 4, 2019
  3. A Gray Win User
    BT Cloud Problems

I recently registered with BT Cloud and saved a few documents and photos to it. It now appears that a lot more documents and photos than I had intended have been saved to it as well, how I don't know. When I try to delete files only one file can be selected at a time, holding down shift does not permit multiple selection as far as I can see. The files are then deleted to a deleted folder, however the whole process has to be repeated to completely delete the files. For a large number of files this is going to be extremely laborious and time consuming. I have not been able to get a meaningful answer from BT on line and a series of internet chat question and answers that another person has had with a similar problem appears to have had a similar negative outcome.
    Files can be deleted from the Desktop BT folder which is like a File Explorer window. These appear to be files which are synced to the computer and are accessed by clicking on the BT desktop icon. Sometimes it is possible to access what I think is called the BT Dashboard ( I have not found a definitive way to do this however) which gives access to the files held in the cloud and it is from this core set of files that I am trying to delete files.
    Does any one know of a way to bulk delete files from the core folder on the cloud itself. Failing that how do I completely remove my BT Cloud folder from the internet.

A Gray, Aug 4, 2019
  4. bt cloud app

App is not syncing to the cloud

Hi Robert, Greg is here (an Independent advisor).

Please follow the steps to link your app with the Cloud.

>Start the Book Bazaar Reader app and right click on the launched Window

>At the bottom on the left of the screen you will find list of options, including Add a book, Cloud and Select

>Click on Cloud and select Connect to the Cloud (OneDrive), then follow on-screen instructions.

>Sign in using the same user account which is connected with OneDrive to check if the issue persists.

I also recommend that you refer to the article for further information

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Add-an...

Greg Shapiro, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

bt cloud app

1. bt cloud app - Similar Threads - cloud app

2. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-cloud-gaming-and-community-tab-not-showing-in/7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  3. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-cloud-gaming-and-community-tab-not-showing-in/7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  4. Cloud gaming doesn't load games on the Xbox app for Windows 11 but it does work on Edge...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud gaming doesn't load games on the Xbox app for Windows 11 but it does work on Edge...: I have ruled out network issues, reinstalled gaming services, made sure all necessary apps are up to date, messed with the preferred languages. Removed a bunch of start up apps. Nothing is working. Any ideas?...
  5. Cloud gaming doesn't load games on the Xbox app for Windows 11 but it does work on Edge...

Cloud gaming doesn't load games on the Xbox app for Windows 11 but it does work on Edge...: I have ruled out network issues, reinstalled gaming services, made sure all necessary apps are up to date, messed with the preferred languages. Removed a bunch of start up apps. Nothing is working. Any ideas?...
  6. Why is my Xbox One remote working as a mouse through cloud gaming on the Xbox companion app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Xbox One remote working as a mouse through cloud gaming on the Xbox companion app?: I’ve tried updating the remote through Xbox accessories but it says it’s up to date. Just more or less lost at the moment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-xbox-one-remote-working-as-a-mouse/c3e46ab0-4b99-41df-a2c9-deea366b0a8f
  7. Why is my Xbox One remote working as a mouse through cloud gaming on the Xbox companion app?

Why is my Xbox One remote working as a mouse through cloud gaming on the Xbox companion app?: I’ve tried updating the remote through Xbox accessories but it says it’s up to date. Just more or less lost at the moment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-xbox-one-remote-working-as-a-mouse/c3e46ab0-4b99-41df-a2c9-deea366b0a8f
  8. Cannot enable cloud backup in my Microsoft Authenticator app - "MS account doesn't exist"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable cloud backup in my Microsoft Authenticator app - "MS account doesn't exist": Hello,As per the title, when I try to add an account to enable backup in my Microsoft Authenticator app on Android, it asks me to sign in to my MS account. I enter my email address but the app says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist". And yet it is the same account that I...
  9. Cannot enable cloud backup in my Microsoft Authenticator app - "MS account doesn't exist"

Cannot enable cloud backup in my Microsoft Authenticator app - "MS account doesn't exist": Hello,As per the title, when I try to add an account to enable backup in my Microsoft Authenticator app on Android, it asks me to sign in to my MS account. I enter my email address but the app says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist". And yet it is the same account that I...
  10. Git blocked by defender for cloud apps - Extremely low rating of 2

Git blocked by defender for cloud apps - Extremely low rating of 2: Git Defender for Cloud Apps gives Git an incredible low rating of 0 in compliance and 2 in legal.Many points of these are related to things that I find irrelevant e.g. GDPR and Various ISO standards. These are not required by Git.Why are these relevant for Git?It seems even...