Windows 10: BT Cloud Problems

Discus and support BT Cloud Problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently registered with BT Cloud and saved a few documents and photos to it. It now appears that a lot more documents and photos than I had intended... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by A Gray, Mar 2, 2018.

1. A Gray Win User

BT Cloud Problems

I recently registered with BT Cloud and saved a few documents and photos to it. It now appears that a lot more documents and photos than I had intended have been saved to it as well, how I don't know. When I try to delete files only one file can be selected at a time, holding down shift does not permit multiple selection as far as I can see. The files are then deleted to a deleted folder, however the whole process has to be repeated to completely delete the files. For a large number of files this is going to be extremely laborious and time consuming. I have not been able to get a meaningful answer from BT on line and a series of internet chat question and answers that another person has had with a similar problem appears to have had a similar negative outcome.
    Files can be deleted from the Desktop BT folder which is like a File Explorer window. These appear to be files which are synced to the computer and are accessed by clicking on the BT desktop icon. Sometimes it is possible to access what I think is called the BT Dashboard ( I have not found a definitive way to do this however) which gives access to the files held in the cloud and it is from this core set of files that I am trying to delete files.
    Does any one know of a way to bulk delete files from the core folder on the cloud itself. Failing that how do I completely remove my BT Cloud folder from the internet.

:)

A Gray, Mar 2, 2018

2. error 0x80004005: unspecified error - when trying to copy files to another drive

error 0x80004005: unspecified error - when trying to copy files to another drive.

copying files from BT Cloud in Windows 10, to Toshiba external hard drive, BT Cloud Files.

Any help please?

Thank you

Stella

StellaSutton, Mar 2, 2018
  3. Bluetooth on WP7.5

I'm not sure you could say that WP7 has a lot of problems in this area. It is not a supported feature now, or in Mango (7.5). So it actually can't send or receive from any phone.

Note there is no file system, so there would be no good way to find a file and 'click' send via BT, and if you received a BT file, there is no place to put it you could access. This could conceivably change, but as it stands, no BT file transfer protocol
    is supported. We e-mail, and/or use the cloud for file transfer.

Sven Johannsen, Mar 2, 2018
Thema:

BT Cloud Problems

1. BT Cloud Problems - Similar Threads - Cloud Problems

2. Problem with getting programs from the cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with getting programs from the cloud: Months ago, or so, I clicked on that "Try the new Outlook/Calendar". I didn't care for the design of the calendar, so I clicked on the "return to the old Outlook"? Now a lot of my programs have been transferred to the cloud. They have the "Skydrive" added to the paths. How...
  3. Problem with getting programs from the cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with getting programs from the cloud: Months ago, or so, I clicked on that "Try the new Outlook/Calendar". I didn't care for the design of the calendar, so I clicked on the "return to the old Outlook"? Now a lot of my programs have been transferred to the cloud. They have the "Skydrive" added to the paths. How...
  4. Problem with getting programs from the cloud

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. The newest windows, 11 version 2282, update caused problems with my sons’s Steam cloud,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The newest windows, 11 version 2282, update caused problems with my sons’s Steam cloud,...: The newest windows, 11 version 2282, update caused problems with my sons’s Steam cloud, please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-newest-windows-11-version-2282-update-caused/4fe36d1e-4967-45ed-a191-eef0f2ab274b
  6. The newest windows, 11 version 2282, update caused problems with my sons’s Steam cloud,...

The newest windows, 11 version 2282, update caused problems with my sons’s Steam cloud,...: The newest windows, 11 version 2282, update caused problems with my sons’s Steam cloud, please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-newest-windows-11-version-2282-update-caused/4fe36d1e-4967-45ed-a191-eef0f2ab274b
  7. One Cloud Password problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Cloud Password problem: I was instructed to change my Apple ID password to receive certain services. After doing so, a One Cloud screen has appeared on my laptop asking me to sign in. When I sign in using my new password, One Cloud does not accept my new password. I have changed the password a few...
  8. One Cloud Password problem

One Cloud Password problem: I was instructed to change my Apple ID password to receive certain services. After doing so, a One Cloud screen has appeared on my laptop asking me to sign in. When I sign in using my new password, One Cloud does not accept my new password. I have changed the password a few...
  9. One Cloud Password problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Problems with Nvidia L4 GPU on the Windows server 2022 in VM Google Cloud

Problems with Nvidia L4 GPU on the Windows server 2022 in VM Google Cloud: Hi! I have the Nvidia L4 GPU on the Windows server 2022 in VM Google Cloud, and I can't change the settings GPU in the control panel screen attached. How to use GPU L4 by default instead of the integrated?My GPU NVIDIA L4 drivers are new for windows server 2022.And NVIDIA L4...