Windows 10: BT Earphones Audio Issues in Stereo Mode!

Discus and support BT Earphones Audio Issues in Stereo Mode! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm having a very annoying problem with my Bluetooth EarphonesOneplus Buds Z and it started when I had updated on my Windows 10It was some Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by That_Google_Guy, Oct 23, 2021.

1. BT Earphones Audio Issues in Stereo Mode!

I'm having a very annoying problem with my Bluetooth EarphonesOneplus Buds Z and it started when I had updated on my Windows 10It was some Windows 10 feature update.Here is my problem:Whenever I use my BT Earphone the Music playing intermittently stops playing for a second or two and then comes back on. [ Note : The music does NOT pause in the actual sense, the track keeps on playing, but the audio isn't played by the buds ].Surprisingly it doesn't happen with my any other BT earphones but I think there is some problem from Microsoft's side since it began since the windows feature update.

:)

That_Google_Guy, Oct 23, 2021
  2. VortixDev Win User

Why does Spotify take control of my Bluetooth earphones' stereo output?

I own Bluetooth earphones, which I have paired with my Windows 10 laptop.

I can happily listen to audio from various different sources, until I play music through Spotify. Once I do, Spotify seems to completely hijack the stereo output device. If I pause the music and attempt to listen to another source (such as YouTube), I can no longer hear the audio playback despite seeing the amplitude bar move in the Windows sound settings. However, if I resume the Spotify music whilst the other sound source is still outputting, I can hear the other sound in the background of Spotify's output. Without restarting the earphones, I have found two ways of restoring the ability for other applications to output sound:

• If I right click on the earphones' Hands-Free device in the Windows playback device list and select "Test", I briefly hear the test output via the Hands-Free device and then suddenly the stereo output from the non-Spotify application continues.
    • If I close Spotify whilst music is playing (and so the other app's audio can be heard in the background), the audio from the non-Spotify application can be heard again. However, if I close it whilst Spotify is paused, the non-Spotify audio does not resume.

I've found a hotfix in which disabling "Show desktop overlay when using media keys" from the Spotify settings prevents this issue from occuring, but what is causing this strange behaviour?

Note: I've disabled the ability for applications to take exclusive control of both the "Stereo" and "Hands-Free" playback devices for my earphones, to no avail.

VortixDev, Oct 23, 2021
  3. audio not received by earphones

Hi,

This issue could be due to device drivers that needs to be updated. To provide you with appropriate troubleshooting, please provide the following information:

• Have you made any recent changes on the devices?
    • Have you tried other earphones on your Windows?
    • Have you tried the earphones on another PC or laptop?
    • How is the earphones connecting to the machine? Is it via wired connection or through Bluetooth?
    • When the earphones are connected, are you still getting audio from the speakers?

Regards.

Arthur Rui, Oct 23, 2021
  4. BT Earphones Audio Issues in Stereo Mode!

audio not received by earphones

thank you, here are the answers:

• Have you made any recent changes on the devices?
    No

• Have you tried other earphones on your Windows?
    No, i just bought it yesterday.

• Have you tried the earphones on another PC or laptop?
    no, but it works in my smartphone

• How is the earphones connecting to the machine? Is it via wired connection or through Bluetooth?
    wired.

• When the earphones are connected, are you still getting audio from the speakers?
    yes, nothing goes through the earphones though.

BT Earphones Audio Issues in Stereo Mode! :(

TanjimaRahman, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

BT Earphones Audio Issues in Stereo Mode!

1. BT Earphones Audio Issues in Stereo Mode! - Similar Threads - Earphones Audio Issues

2. Audio drivers stereo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio drivers stereo: Please Microsoft RELEASE A NEW UPDATE FOR THE SOUND PROBLEM IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHES TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO SOMTHING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-drivers-stereo/b07bf374-9541-4496-9875-c31bcb9d03ba
  3. BT Earphones Audio Issues in Stereo Mode!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BT Earphones Audio Issues in Stereo Mode!: I'm having a very annoying problem with my Bluetooth EarphonesOneplus Buds Z and it started when I had updated on my Windows 10It was some Windows 10 feature update.Here is my problem:Whenever I use my BT Earphone the Music playing intermittently stops playing for a second or...
  4. BT Earphones Audio Issues in Stereo Mode!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BT Earphones Audio Issues in Stereo Mode!: I'm having a very annoying problem with my Bluetooth EarphonesOneplus Buds Z and it started when I had updated on my Windows 10It was some Windows 10 feature update.Here is my problem:Whenever I use my BT Earphone the Music playing intermittently stops playing for a second or...
  5. Bluetooth Earphones connectivity and audio issues!

Bluetooth Earphones connectivity and audio issues!: Hi,I am using oneplus buds z and I have got a pretty annoying issue!From my earphones sound does not come for 3-4 seconds in between playing something and after 3-4 sec it comes in one earbud and with 2 secs it comes in the other. It is a very irritating issue and i found...
  6. Unable to set Bluetooth earphones as stereo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to set Bluetooth earphones as stereo: Hello. I'm having an issue with my bluetooth earphones. The sound is very bad, its choppy, stuttering etc. I've done some research and it seems like the issue is that the earphones are connected and working as the "Hands-Free", which is the mode you need to use when using the...
  7. Unable to connect BT earphones to windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to connect BT earphones to windows 10 pc: I've bought a boAt rockerz 255 earphones. After I add them, it shows Paired but it's not getting connected. They get connected momentarily and gets disconnected and shows "Paired" status under that bluetooth device. Has anyone faced this issue with any of the Bluetooth...
  8. Can't connect BT earphones with laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect BT earphones with laptop: So I don't know if there was a mess up after an update. The playback devices were F'd up and now My spekers won't work, also my BT earphones are connecting but they won't show up as playback devices. I downloaded the audio driver but only the speaker is working but the...
  9. Stereo Audio

Stereo Audio: I can't seem to get stereo audio to output from my PC. I have tried everything I've seen on the internet and to no avail. I've uninstalled every other audio driver and am using the provided driver from windows. I've reinstalled even that. I've reset the settings, run the...
  10. Stereo Audio Bleeding

Stereo Audio Bleeding: Hi, I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I'm having an issue with audio bleeding in stereo channels. If I pan audio 100% left I can hear it in the right channel at about 20% and vice versa, even though levels are showing 0% for that channel. I'm not using...