Windows 10: BT Headphones sound output and mic

Discus and support BT Headphones sound output and mic in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a problem with my Bluetooth headset. When connected to Bluetooth on WIN10, I get two audio devices one are headphones and others are hands... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/anakanin, Mar 20, 2021.

1. BT Headphones sound output and mic

I have a problem with my Bluetooth headset.

When connected to Bluetooth on WIN10, I get two audio devices one are headphones and others are hands free device.

When I use headphones only they work fine, outputting audio normally but as soon as I turn on the microphone in windows, sound input stops and microphone starts working.

I’m using Anker Q10 Bluetooth headphones, they work completely fine on phone

I’ve been trying to resolve this for 2 to no avail

submitted by /u/anakanin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/anakanin, Mar 20, 2021
  2. cemy Win User

BT headphone no mic on win10pro

hello, I've tried to use BT headphone on windows10. But when speaker works mic stops. when mic works speaker stops.
    There is two options in my sounds settings stereo and handsfree. Stereo has no mic option. Handsfree has but bad sounds quality on speaker. I want to use mic with good speaker.

What did I tried to solve
    1- Reset all BT services
    2- uncheck Handsfree on headphones preficens
    3- Set manually speaker and microphone devices
    none of it works..
    Any thoughts?
    BT Headphones sound output and mic [​IMG]

3. Mic/Headphone ports not working correctly - Acer Aspire 7745

The speakers are 'plugged in' already as it is a laptop. With no external mic, headphones or external speakers plugged in, the Sound Control Panel lists three things under 'Playback' - HDMI, 'Speakers' and 'Realtek Digital Output' - the Speakers under 'Playback' is set as the default.

Under 'Recording' with no external mic plugged in these are listed - 'Microphone', 'Line In' and 'Stereo Mix' (Disabled) - the microphone (in this case, the internal one) is set to 'Default' under 'Recording' as well.

I don't have my headset here to test an external mic right now, but with normal external headphones plugged in, there is no change to the Sound Control Panel under 'Playback' - the same three listings (HDMI, 'Speakers' and 'Realtek Digital Output') with 'Speakers' set as the Default. If I make a noise, say, play a video, I can see the sound meters move to the sound, but no sound comes out of the headphones.

Darkstrike, Mar 20, 2021
  4. yahanna Win User

BT Headphones sound output and mic

Sound Distortion w/ BT Headphones When I Move BT Mouse -- Help

I got a BT dongle. When I listen to music through BT headphones and move my mouse at the same time I hear distortion. When I dont move my mouse theres no distortion.

I got Realtek installed and its drivers updated. Thare are 2 options in the MS sound panel for headphones. One for BT headphones stereo and an other for BT non-stereo headphones. I enabled the one for stereo because it sounds better. But I hear distortion with the BT mouse. When I switch to the BT non-stereo option theres no distortion when I move my mouse but sound quality is bad.

What do you suggest to hear BT stereo perfectly with no distortion when I move my mouse?

yahanna, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

BT Headphones sound output and mic

1. BT Headphones sound output and mic - Similar Threads - Headphones sound output

2. My input/mic takes the output/headphones sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My input/mic takes the output/headphones sound: I have JBL Quantum 200 headset whit mic. I have 1 cable from headphones and i have plugged it in to the splitter and than to the mic jack/input and headphones jack/output and if il do anything.. like if im watching youtube if i play game and voice chat whit someone they hear...
  3. My input/mic takes the output/headphones sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My input/mic takes the output/headphones sound: I have JBL Quantum 200 headset whit mic. I have 1 cable from headphones and i have plugged it in to the splitter and than to the mic jack/input and headphones jack/output and if il do anything.. like if im watching youtube if i play game and voice chat whit someone they hear...
  4. USB Bluetooth not showing mic in Windows for bt Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Bluetooth not showing mic in Windows for bt Headphones: As the title says, USB bluetooth dongles aren't showing the microphone as a device for Wireless Headphones. I bought Tobo USB Bluetooth Adapter,5.0 Bluetooth Dongle: Amazon.in: Electronics this since my desktop/laptop both don't have an in built Bluetooth. I know my...
  5. Headphones playing sounds but not working as Mic

Headphones playing sounds but not working as Mic: I have a headset and the sound plays through them but when I want to use the mic that come with it, the laptop uses the mic integrated. The headset uses a aux cable not USB, the laptop comes with a function to detec which devices is connected, such as mic, speakers, headset...
  6. Echoing sound with headphone mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Echoing sound with headphone mic: Hi. Does anyone know how to stop the sound from being tinny and echoing when recording using the camera app and a headphone mic set? I don't really understand what the sound settings do, so I might have set them wrong....
  7. Bluetooth Headphones Mic - no audio output when mic is on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones Mic - no audio output when mic is on: hey there!I'm having a hard time with windows 10 to configure my headphones (sony WH-CH500) which I connected with bluetooth. The mic is working, the output to the headphones is also working but as soon as the mic gets switched on the audio output is gone, so can't hear...
  8. BT headphone no mic on win10pro

BT headphone no mic on win10pro: hello, I've tried to use BT headphone on windows10. But when speaker works mic stops. when mic works speaker stops. There is two options in my sounds settings stereo and handsfree. Stereo has no mic option. Handsfree has but bad sounds quality on speaker. I want to use mic...
  9. Cannot change sound output from defaults Speakers to Headphones/BT

Cannot change sound output from defaults Speakers to Headphones/BT: Hi. I have strange problem with my Ryzen 3600 and Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. B450 AORUS ELITE (AM4) based PC. Windows built 1909: - even I change default sound output to Headphones connected by Jack and cable, there are still only Speakers playing, - system does react on...
  10. Realtek audio mic outputting to speakers/headphones

Realtek audio mic outputting to speakers/headphones: well i had this problem fixed but for some reason it's back and it won't go away no matter what i do i can't figure out how to fix it I can hear my microphone through my headphones and speakers i have listen to device unchecked but the weird part is when i try to record my...