Windows 10: BT Home Hub

Discus and support BT Home Hub in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Might not be the right place to ask, but can anyone tell me how to assign a printer to the 2.4 band on a BT home hub 6? Thank You 153293 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by john3650, Mar 31, 2020.

1. john3650 Win User

BT Home Hub

Might not be the right place to ask, but can anyone tell me how to assign a printer to the 2.4 band on a BT home hub 6?

Thank You

:)

john3650, Mar 31, 2020

2. Bt home hub keeps restarting?

Hi when I am either on my computer or watching TV(Bt vision) my home hub keeps restarting I have tried reseting it but no difference what should I do.

musicistabest, Mar 31, 2020
  3. BT Hub

My N8 keeps crashing the wireless signal from my BT Infinity hub. BT messed about remotely with the hubs different channels and then sent me a brand new hub, but it was still the same. Despite 2 self confessed 'techies' at Carphone Warehouse telling me
    that it is impossible for the phone to affect the wireless signal, they replaced my handset anyway. Alas, the problem remains the same. After only a few seconds of wifi connection between my N8 and BT Infinity hub, the wifi signal disappears completely, not
    just to my N8 but to all connected devices. The only way to restore the transmission is to reboot the hub. Just to add, the hub remains accessible via ethernet at all times. It is only the wireless signal that is affected.

scottgraham---01, Mar 31, 2020
  4. BT Home Hub

Bt home hub and battlefield games

hi all just to let you know if you have a bt home hub and you play battlefield bad comapny 2 or the vietnam addon and like all of my friends and me who join the server and then at some point get cut off once but when you join back onto the same server its fine or if you get cut off then join a different server you will be cut off again just once then there is now a free fix.
    ring bt and ask for the new version 3 home hub its about half the size of the old ones and you wont get cut off ur games anymore *Toast :toast:

same problem on medal of honor so that fixed as well

fireblade77, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

BT Home Hub

1. BT Home Hub - Similar Threads - Home Hub

2. all my thumbnails have disappeared on home scrreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all my thumbnails have disappeared on home scrreen: all mythumbnails have disappeared on chhrome home screen. i will write to them as well.HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-thumbnails-have-disappeared-on-home-scrreen/877baed3-31bd-40fb-bc30-85139eaa2cb8
  3. all my thumbnails have disappeared on home scrreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all my thumbnails have disappeared on home scrreen: all mythumbnails have disappeared on chhrome home screen. i will write to them as well.HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-thumbnails-have-disappeared-on-home-scrreen/877baed3-31bd-40fb-bc30-85139eaa2cb8
  4. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Windows 10 Home

Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Windows 10 Home: Hoping someone can help with this issue, I installed the windows 10 home on my computer but after 2days of using it firs time to have an BSOD stop code: Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap I don't know the issue is but if I start downloading my school files it crashed and said stop...
  5. ASUS Zenbook 13" Windows Home does not recognise usb hub and headphones, webcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Zenbook 13" Windows Home does not recognise usb hub and headphones, webcam: My Targus 7 port usb hub shows as not recognised even though screen, keyboard, mouse that are plugged into the hub work normally.Microsoft LX 3000 Headphones and VX 1000 webcam are not recognised either by plug into hub or direct via usb port.Microsoft website seems to...
  6. ASUS Zenbook 13" Windows Home does not recognise usb hub and headphones, webcam

ASUS Zenbook 13" Windows Home does not recognise usb hub and headphones, webcam: My Targus 7 port usb hub shows as not recognised even though screen, keyboard, mouse that are plugged into the hub work normally.Microsoft LX 3000 Headphones and VX 1000 webcam are not recognised either by plug into hub or direct via usb port.Microsoft website seems to...
  7. HUB Machine Blue Theme on Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Customization
    HUB Machine Blue Theme on Windows 10 Home: I'm trying to put HUD Machine Blue Theme on my Windows 10 Home and I'm all the way through until I got to the right click on the start button and click Properties I can't find Properties for the start button or for the Task bar. these last steps are really what make this...
  8. WIN 10 x64 PRO CAN'T CONNECT TO HOME HUB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIN 10 x64 PRO CAN'T CONNECT TO HOME HUB: So far I've spent the better part of 4 days with techs from Microsoft and Bell Canada, have tried at least a dozen different "solutions" and my problem remains unresolved. To reach the Hub 2000 one has to search for 192.168.2.1, over the years I've done it without problems...
  9. Accessing \\mynetwork on Bell Home Hub 3000

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accessing \\mynetwork on Bell Home Hub 3000: I have recently signed up with Bell Fibe Internet and received a Bell Home Hub 3000 as the modem/router. The device has 2 USB ports on it and documentations indicates that they can be used for file sharing. I have multiple systems on my network. I have only tried to access it...
  10. Microsoft's Home Hub, coming to Windows 10 PCs next year

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's Home Hub, coming to Windows 10 PCs next year: Microsoft's connected home ambitions with Home Hub lay far beyond just competing with Amazon and Google. Rumors regarding a new Windows 10 feature called "Home Hub" have been making the rounds on the internet recently. At first, it was thought that Home Hub would be some...