Windows 10: BT no longer working all of a sudden

Discus and support BT no longer working all of a sudden in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; HP Pavillion 15 laptop, had it for about a week now. I was using BT headphones until a few days ago. Now the BT toggle doesn't show in action center.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/YakBallzTCK, Aug 8, 2020.

1. BT no longer working all of a sudden

HP Pavillion 15 laptop, had it for about a week now. I was using BT headphones until a few days ago. Now the BT toggle doesn't show in action center. In device manager, the Realtek Bluetooth 5 Adapter says: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)".

I tried to update the driver and it says the best driver is already installed. I tried to uninstall the Realtek device and driver, then rebooted, but the problem persists. I booted into safe mode and ran the troubleshooter but it said "Problem found: check BT radio status - not fixed".

Can someone please help me get it working? I am about to pull my hair out! Thanks!

submitted by /u/YakBallzTCK
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/YakBallzTCK, Aug 8, 2020
  2. dsl2dk Win User

camera no longer works

All of a sudden, my camera no longer works. Win Phone 7, HTC HD 7. Any suggestions?

dsl2dk, Aug 8, 2020
  3. elbeasto Win User
    Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Aug 8, 2020
  4. BT no longer working all of a sudden

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

BT no longer working all of a sudden

1. BT no longer working all of a sudden - Similar Threads - longer working sudden

2. BT headset microphon no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BT headset microphon no longer working: Hello,I connected a BT headset BH-M97 to my PC on 29th September 2021 and it worked fine with phone calls on Teams. The next day I got a message in Teams that my microphone is quiet.Ever since I cannot get my mike to work on my PC, when I test it in the control panel my...
  3. BT headset microphon no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BT headset microphon no longer working: Hello,I connected a BT headset BH-M97 to my PC on 29th September 2021 and it worked fine with phone calls on Teams. The next day I got a message in Teams that my microphone is quiet.Ever since I cannot get my mike to work on my PC, when I test it in the control panel my...
  4. BT headset microphon no longer working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth is not working all of a sudden...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is not working all of a sudden...: Hi, earlier today I turned on my PC and my wireless headphones but they wouldn't connect. I went to settings and found that Bluetooth was not working and apparently was not compatible with my computer, which it had been for since I got it back in December 2020. [ATTACH] I...
  6. suddenly cannot receive email with BT

in Microsoft Office and 365
    suddenly cannot receive email with BT: Hi; I think that what I have is a BT problem but am coming here to see if my issues are recognised by anyone on this forum. I am a BT customer for broadband and email and all has been working well for several years. I use MS Outlook for email and POP not IMAP. Suddenly last...
  7. Hibernate not working all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernate not working all of a sudden: Usually I press the sleep button on my Logitech wireless keyboard, after which my writes its memory state to the HD and goes to sleep. But since yesterday that is changed. I looked on the internet, and found out that a powercfg.exe /hibernate on in a Command Prompt Admin...
  8. All of a sudden my microphone is no longer working properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All of a sudden my microphone is no longer working properly: I am not sure if this is the right subreddit, but I was hoping I could find someone who had similar problems and solved them. I own a Lenovo gaming laptop, it runs on Windows 10 Pro, and I use my Samsung headphones on it. I've always done it, mostly because I am too lazy to...
  9. The Lock Screen Slideshow All of the Sudden No Longer Works

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The Lock Screen Slideshow All of the Sudden No Longer Works: Today, I woke my computer out of sleep mode, and for some reason the slideshow option for my lock screen background has just quit working on me. This has happened all of the sudden too, as I have not installed or uninstalled any windows updates, PC manufacturer updates, or...
  10. All of a sudden can no longer open a 2d IE

in Browsers and Email
    All of a sudden can no longer open a 2d IE: hey guys, i used to open several IE screens together, this is no longer possible. What can be done is open a new session via file and then New Window or New Session, but it was easier to open other IE screens via the right mouse click. I can go the the Start Screen...