Windows 10: BT speaker disconnects/reconnects 30-60 secs after any sound stops, problem began this week...

Discus and support BT speaker disconnects/reconnects 30-60 secs after any sound stops, problem began this week... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Main reason this is infuriating is because when the speaker disconnects it makes a second-long BEEEEEEP at 100% volume then another short beep. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ashsimmonds, Jun 20, 2020.

1. BT speaker disconnects/reconnects 30-60 secs after any sound stops, problem began this week...

Main reason this is infuriating is because when the speaker disconnects it makes a second-long BEEEEEEP at 100% volume then another short beep. My computer volume is generally 20-40%, so this is rather startling.

Doesn't matter if it's a YT vid, a movie, or ding.wav... computer plays sound, computer stops playing sound, sometime in the next minute decides it should disconnect and reconnect speaker.

Done all the uninstall/reinstall/restart blah multiple times. Have gone through every power setting and registry entry I can find. This computer NEVER needs to be disconnected.

All searches lead to lengthy posts which just say the same old "we're glad you're here please try these 17 things and we hope you love our service" etc.

Please save me from dozens of super loud beeps per day.

submitted by /u/ashsimmonds
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ashsimmonds, Jun 20, 2020

2. Windows: Wireless/bluetooth headphones disconnect and then reconnect without sound if pc stops playing sound

Windows version: 10 pro, version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 (according to system information)

headphone brand: 3sixT wireless bluetooth headphones
    laptop: surface laptop

Issue:

Headphones connect to laptop, listed in bluetooth settings as connected for voice,music

If I don't start playing any sounds (music, youtube etc) in the next ~30 seconds after connecting, the headphones alert me that they have disconnected and reconnected, but now they list only voice connected. Same thing happens if I was listening to something and stop/pause it for too long.

They are no longer available in the audio output changer in task bar when this happens and any audio played goes through laptop main speakers.

The device manufacturer (3sixT) does not provide any drivers and they seem to use the standard bluetooth headphone drivers available on whatever system they are connected to.

These headphones connect without issues to my phone (android); issue only seems to be with my laptop.

Unable to find many discussions of similar issues, and those that I could used outdated advice / settings that no longer exist (one suggested something in power settings for the device under the device manager page, but that setting/tab doesn't appear for my device)

tried uninstalling/reinstalling drivers, rolling back drivers, making sure bluetooth service start automatically... Nothing seems to work

Any ideas how I can resolve this, so that my headphones can sit quetly for any amount of time without disconnecting / reconnecting without dropping the 'connected music' setting?

Alex Walker, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Wireless (bluetooth) headphones disconnect, reconnect without sound if pc stops playing sound

Windows version: 10 pro, version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 (according to system information)

headphone brand: 3sixT wireless bluetooth headphones

Issue:

Headphones connect to laptop (surface laptop), listed in bluetooth settings as connected for voice,music

If I don't start playing any sounds (music, youtube etc) in the next ~30 seconds after connecting, the headphones alert me that they have disconnected and reconnected, but now they list only voice connected. Same thing happens if I was listening to something
    and stop/pause it for too long.

They are no longer available in the audio output changer in task bar when this happens.

The device manufacturer (3sixT) does not provide any custom drivers and they seem to use the standard bluetooth headphone drivers available on whatever system they are connected to.

These headphones connect without issues to my phone (android); issue only seems to be with my laptop.

Unable to find many discussions of similar issues, and those that I could used outdated advice / settings that no longer exist (one suggested something in power settings for the device under the device manager page, but that setting doesn't exist now...)

Any ideas how I can resolve? (EG, headphones don't disconnect and reconnect without sound if sounds stop playing?)

AlexIWalker, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Groggubus Win User

BT speaker disconnects/reconnects 30-60 secs after any sound stops, problem began this week...

Random USB Disconnects-reconnects for unknown device.

Hi all, I have a clean install windows 10 home with the specs listed in my profile.

Im getting continuous disconnect USB sounds, often multiple times in a row, and the occasional reconnect sound.

Ive used a program call USBDeview, and can confidently say it is the top tow devices that disconnect and reconnect. I'm unsure what they are and how to solve the problem.

It doesnt happen 24/7, but sometimes it will do it for 40 mins and sometimes 5 mins then stop etc etc, very random.

I dont have any External HDD plugged into drives J K L M, but they normally get assigned to .iso's or Portable HDD's.

Groggubus, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

BT speaker disconnects/reconnects 30-60 secs after any sound stops, problem began this week...

1. BT speaker disconnects/reconnects 30-60 secs after any sound stops, problem began this week... - Similar Threads - speaker disconnects reconnects

2. Wireless bluetooth headphones disconnect, reconnect without sound if pc stops playing sound...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless bluetooth headphones disconnect, reconnect without sound if pc stops playing sound...: مشكلتي مالقيت لها حلوموجوده بالتفصييل في ذا الرابط:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-keeps-disconnecting-and/d4d9d245-1d8f-4ba9-b81e-404857f0ee9aجربت كل شي ولا ضبط معي شي, هل السماعه خربانه ممكن؟افيدوني طلبتكم يا جماعه...
  3. Wireless bluetooth headphones disconnect, reconnect without sound if pc stops playing sound...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless bluetooth headphones disconnect, reconnect without sound if pc stops playing sound...: مشكلتي مالقيت لها حلوموجوده بالتفصييل في ذا الرابط:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-keeps-disconnecting-and/d4d9d245-1d8f-4ba9-b81e-404857f0ee9aجربت كل شي ولا ضبط معي شي, هل السماعه خربانه ممكن؟افيدوني طلبتكم يا جماعه...
  4. speaker stopped working, not any small sounds or buzz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    speaker stopped working, not any small sounds or buzz: I shut down my PC last night after playing. The sound was working fine by then. I turned it in this morning and there is no sounds, I check the settings and it shows that there is sound playing but cannot here anything. Troubleshooter won't help as well....
  5. Edge and Chrome crash after 60 secs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge and Chrome crash after 60 secs: Hello - edge is crashing after 60 seconds. This behavior is completely new after i updated win10 yesterday January 16, 2021, 11:36 am Stefano It’s KB4598242??...
  6. Browsers crash after 60 secs

Browsers crash after 60 secs: Hello - edge is crashing repeatedly after 60 seconds. This behavior is completely new after i upgraded win10 yesterday January 16, 2021, 11:36 am Stefano It’s KB4598242...
  7. USB devises keep disconnecting and reconnecting every 30 secs to ~2 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB devises keep disconnecting and reconnecting every 30 secs to ~2 minutes: ive tried a restart and running the hardware and devices troubleshooter but it hadnt found anything wrong, submitted by /u/PainfullyBlack [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kiu1xt/usb_devises_keep_disconnecting_and_reconnecting/
  8. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting and reconnecting after a period of no sound

Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting and reconnecting after a period of no sound: Since I've bought my new laptop specs below, I keep getting this issue with my bluetooth headset. I don't know the exact timing, but after a while when there is no sound on the laptop, the headset will automatically disconnect. After about 3 seconds, the headset will...
  9. for every 60 Secs drum beats sound coming from my PC speakers.

for every 60 Secs drum beats sound coming from my PC speakers.: Hi, There is drum beats sound coming for every 60 Sec from my Windows 10 Pro. I have reinstalled it yesterday from a fresh download ISO from Microsoft website. Still the problem is there. I have tried to record it using voice recorder. The recorder was not able to catch...
  10. Wireless (bluetooth) headphones disconnect, reconnect without sound if pc stops playing sound

Wireless (bluetooth) headphones disconnect, reconnect without sound if pc stops playing sound: Windows version: 10 pro, version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 (according to system information) headphone brand: 3sixT wireless bluetooth headphones Issue: Headphones connect to laptop (surface laptop), listed in bluetooth settings as connected for voice,music If I don't...