Windows 10: bt878 video capture in Win 10 x64?

Discus and support bt878 video capture in Win 10 x64? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Has anyone been able to get any bt878 based video capture cards working in Windows 10 x64? I have a Leadtech WinFast TV2000 PCI card. I don't care... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Galane, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Galane Win User

bt878 video capture in Win 10 x64?

Has anyone been able to get any bt878 based video capture cards working in Windows 10 x64? I have a Leadtech WinFast TV2000 PCI card. I don't care about the old NTSC TV tuner on it, just want to get the S-Video input working.

Why this old card? Because Leadtech told the video industry to go micturate up a rope, it ignores all analog copy protection systems. *Smile Thus it causes no problems when digitizing any tapes from my Panasonic AG-1980 Super VHS VCR. Rather annoying when capture software falsely claims old home videos are "copy protected".

What would be most wonderful is if someone could update this open source bt capture driver. WDM Video Capture Driver

It works, supports a huge number of capture cards, as long as you're running 32 bit Windows XP or older. How hard would it be to port it to 64 bit and update for Windows 7/8/10?

:)

Galane, Dec 21, 2016

2. capture streaming video with Win 10 to a DVD?

Is it possible to capture streaming video with Win 10 to a DVD? I want to capture a church service, not a movie or game.

PhillipLovchik, Dec 21, 2016
  3. bradserio Win User
    win 10 screen recorder

Win 10 & win 8 will not let me use my aftermarket video screen capture software. It worked fine on win 7 & xp. This leads me to believe that something was changed in win 8 that has been carried over to win 10. Anybody have any ideas what settings have
    been changed that I can reset to resolve this problem? TY

bradserio, Dec 21, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

spunk, Dec 22, 2016
  5. Galane Win User
    Got a link to the actual driver download, instead of Driver Dr? Click the link or Download button and it goes to another page with a big, green Download button. All that does is wants to download Driver Dr.
    I tried Driver Dr. and it wouldn't download anything unless I registered and paid money.

DriverMax did find and download and install a driver. I got an entry for Bt878 based video capture, and one for Bt878 based video capture unused audio. The video capture one gives me the can't start error 10 error. The unused audio one shows no errors.

Error 10, Windows doesn't know what's wrong, or if it does know, it's not telling.

Galane, Dec 22, 2016
  6. Galane Win User
    DScaler can access the input, despite the installed driver not working. If the driver DScaler uses could be made the permanently installed driver, there would be the fix.

Galane, Dec 25, 2016
  7. Galane Win User
    DriverMax downloads this WinFast TV2100 driver Microsoft Update Catalog Apparently there's some difference between the TV2000 and TV2100 that makes the 2000 incompatible with the 2100 driver.

A Google Image search shows almost every image of the various versions of the TV2100 has a dot in the box for PAL, or none with a dot.

Can the INF be edited to make it work for the NTSC TV2000?

Galane, Dec 25, 2016
  8. Galane Win User

Never did get it to work in 10 so I put together a different PC with 7 and found some drivers, not from Leadtek, that work, but make the tuner appear to be for some other non-US region. That's no problem because being NTSC it's useless.

At least the S-Video input works.

Galane, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. bt878 video capture in Win 10 x64? - Similar Threads - bt878 video capture

2. Video Capture

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Capture: How do I capture video from my Sony Handycam Md DCR-HC65? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-capture/392d225d-41da-4bdd-88bf-0727f995a4c6
  3. Video capturing with usb capture device

in Windows 10 Support
    Video capturing with usb capture device: Hi me again once again I find myself struggling. A few years ago I did some video capture with a PCI card and phono to VHS player which worked fine. Some time back I bought an Easycap usb device as card was in an earlier PC and has gone, I have to confess I cant remember if...
  4. Windows 10 video capture via game bar (win key + g) not reliably capturing audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 video capture via game bar (win key + g) not reliably capturing audio: I’ve started a new job and to get better familiar with the systems I’m being exposed to, I’ve started using the Windows Key + G command to bring up the game bar overlay so I can record Zoom and Teams sessions. It’s extremely frustrating because it’s not reliable. I’ve gotten...
  5. No sound on captured videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound on captured videos: So my issue is I have no sound on captured videos via the windows key + alt + G shortcut, this is basically part of the Windows 10 Gaming Bar, which records the last 5 minutes of my screen. I initialy realised I had this issue when trying to use the NVidia Instant Reply...
  6. Video and Audio Capture

Video and Audio Capture: I am using Windows 10 64 with latest update. I am using Cyberlink Power Director 15 and Honestech capture and production software. Last year the software worked just fine. Now I cannot capture any video/audio. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software. Immediate...
  7. video capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video capture: hello, im trying to capture some game footage when i play and every time i got back to watch the videos i just shows a screen shot of when i 1st hit alt windows G and has audio but it doesnt play the actual footage that i was originally trying to capture. i was wonder if you...
  8. win 10 x64

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 x64: i have upgraded win 8.1 to win 10 and after upgrade i found out that i have this now a 32 bit operating system 64 based processor thank you Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-x64/20acbf93-d97c-4ec9-8753-67cb6c343fcc
  9. Video capture device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video capture device: I have a problem with a USB3 video capture device because it looks like a video device if I plug it in the USB3 port and like an audio device if I plug it in the USB3 hub. I tried to reinstall the drivers and ran the driver verifier. I really don’t understand what is going...
  10. Video capture

Video capture: Cannot get windows 10 to find the capture adapter, tried everything that I can think of. Would like some help if someone tell can me how to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/video-capture/656aea48-6b7c-4cf9-a0a0-6db5190d2f9c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bt878 windows 10

2. bt878.g3 video capture x64