Windows 10: Btinternet email account not receiving TenForum emails

Discus and support Btinternet email account not receiving TenForum emails in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've noticed that my Btinternet email account is no longer receiving TenForum emails/notifications Not certain when it started Any ideas? 167885 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by robgr, Nov 7, 2020.

1. robgr Win User

Btinternet email account not receiving TenForum emails

I've noticed that my Btinternet email account is no longer receiving TenForum emails/notifications
    Not certain when it started
    Any ideas?

:)

robgr, Nov 7, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Nov 7, 2020
  3. MT Alex Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

Embarrassingly, everyone on my email list received spam originating from my account, which is Yahoo based. A scan with MSE found two trojans, a Java/Rowindal.A and a Downloader:Java/OpenStream.W.

Are these the source of my unwanted email traffic? Would someone opening this email be infected with the same problems? Could there be more dangerous underlying threats.

Hell, I have quite a few high dollar clients in my list. I always treat people's addresses like they were unlisted numbers, and don't send frivolous "Hey how are ya" junk. This is mortifying.*Eek! Btinternet email account not receiving TenForum emails :eek:

MT Alex, Nov 7, 2020
  4. webJockey Win User

email account hacked. please help

Thanks MailMan78. Just did what BarbaricSoul said but I am still receiving spam from my own account, don't know what to do. I have contacted yahoo about issue and to restore my emails. Also now yahoo offers "Step two verification"

webJockey, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Btinternet email account not receiving TenForum emails - Similar Threads - Btinternet email account

2. Not receiving emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving emails: Not receiving emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails/8bdac644-656d-4824-bffa-9f46d0d6db7a
  3. Received This Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Received This Email: Thames Valley ParkReadingBerkshireRG6 1WGUNITED KINGDOMDear SiriMadamMicrosoft Corporation wish to notify all online customers as we celebrates this new year Promotion Award 2023; and also to inform you that you have emerged one of the beneficiary Selected in this year 2023...
  4. Received This Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Received This Email: Thames Valley ParkReadingBerkshireRG6 1WGUNITED KINGDOMDear SiriMadamMicrosoft Corporation wish to notify all online customers as we celebrates this new year Promotion Award 2023; and also to inform you that you have emerged one of the beneficiary Selected in this year 2023...
  5. Not receiving emails.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not receiving emails.: I'm not receiving my emails now. I received them five days ago but no more. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails/b4fcb55b-94d8-431d-8905-6041e15b1756
  6. Not receiving emails in Windows email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not receiving emails in Windows email: cannot receive my emails on windows email Why this just starting since you gaven update ***Modified title from: I cannot receive my emails on windows email Why this just starting since you gaven update***...
  7. receiving emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    receiving emails: my emails will only post if I hit "send and receive", and then they come in on the side of the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-emails/fe040e8a-dc81-42cb-8fe8-b706984ffeb9
  8. Not receiving emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not receiving emails: Can not receive incoming Emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails/64a8d1e4-3e1f-45aa-be32-f3b1667fa767
  9. Not Receiving Email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not Receiving Email: Why am I not able to receive an email from a particular business? They've attempted to send an attachment encrypted, not encrypted, and an email with no attachment at all....
  10. not receiving emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    not receiving emails: not receiving emails to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** acct. my only acct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails/8619f877-aa00-4dd7-8942-5788bde8ab3b