Windows 10: BU0836X game controller won't calibrate

Discus and support BU0836X game controller won't calibrate in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After updating from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro my BU0836X game controller cannot be calibrated. It shows up in the list of game controllers but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaulFischer1, Aug 18, 2019.

1. BU0836X game controller won't calibrate

After updating from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro my BU0836X game controller cannot be calibrated. It shows up in the list of game controllers but when you click on properties to try and calibrate the device the box says it's a communications device and calibrate is grayed out. Furthermore, this device worked fine before I updated to windows 10 pro!! I need this device as part of an experiment I've been working on for the last 5 years and I do not have time for this nonsense. I tried every single "fix" I could find not one worked at all. I paid for the updated OS thinking it would be an improvement. Instead it set me back months. What is the problem and how can I fix this?

:)

PaulFischer1, Aug 18, 2019

2. BU0836X game controller no longer works

Upgraded my windows 10 to windows 10 pro. Since then I cannot use my BU0836X game controller. Windows does not see it correctly. When I try to calibrate the device it says it is a communications interface and the calibrate button is grayed out. It used to
    work fine. And does work fine on our windows 7 computer. How can I fix this?

Kind Regards,

Paul

PaulFischer1, Aug 18, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Cerawy Win User

BU0836X game controller won't calibrate

Windows calibration resets

I got a problem with my with windows display color calibration. If i play a game, the calibration resets, so i have to make a new one again. Any suggestions?

Solved by doing a calibration with nvidias control panel instead.

Cerawy, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

BU0836X game controller won't calibrate

1. BU0836X game controller won't calibrate - Similar Threads - BU0836X game controller

2. can't calibrate in game controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't calibrate in game controller: Hi, i have a saitek x52, and am trying to calibrate it, but when i look in the game controller menu i don't see a settings tab. so i can't calibrate the stick. i have tried to calibrate it in the software that comes with the driver of it, but there i can't calibrate it, and...
  3. can't calibrate in game controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't calibrate in game controller: Hi, i have a saitek x52, and am trying to calibrate it, but when i look in the game controller menu i don't see a settings tab. so i can't calibrate the stick. i have tried to calibrate it in the software that comes with the driver of it, but there i can't calibrate it, and...
  4. controller calibration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    controller calibration: Hii was trying to calibrate my controller but in settings when i go to controller settings i saw this and it's different than any thing i have seen on youtubeplease help me tnx...
  5. controller calibration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    controller calibration: Hii was trying to calibrate my controller but in settings when i go to controller settings i saw this and it's different than any thing i have seen on youtubeplease help me tnx...
  6. Game controller won't vibrate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Game controller won't vibrate: I have a myria mg7414 tigris x14 game controller with usb reciever.I managed to get it to work by using x360ce emulator,but it won't vibrate.I know it can vibrateit says on the box and i managed to make it vibrate only once with a software that i lost and can't find it.No...
  7. Game Controller calibration issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Controller calibration issues: Right now I am using my Gamecube controller with my adapter. I was trying to set up my input display and I noticed that my trigger buttons trigger the C stick (right stick). I decided to take a look at the controller settings and, as I said, there is something wrong with the...
  8. Controller Calibration Wizard is BROKEN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller Calibration Wizard is BROKEN: Hello-- I need some help. I don't get along with computers and am just a step or two above tech-illiterate so please allow for my idiocy. Apologies in advance if I come off as a bit peeved; I've been mucking about with my controller and computer for almost three hours now....
  9. Controller calibration problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller calibration problem: Hello Forum! My problem is with a Flysky Tm912 flight simulator controller. I have been using a Dynum, which is also a usb interface controller. Well, the Dynum took a crap on me... So I ordered the Tm912 which said worked with the same stuff the Dynum did. It isn't. I got it...
  10. Calibrate Game Controller in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Calibrate Game Controller in Windows 10: How to: Calibrate Game Controller in Windows 10 How to Calibrate a Game Controller in Windows 10 If your game controller is not functioning properly in Windows 10, then it may need to be calibrated to make sure that the axes are accurate. This tutorial will show you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Game controller wont callibrate