Windows 10: Bubbles on the screen

Discus and support Bubbles on the screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My cats walked on my computer and I know have two bubbles. A cursor is in one of them and is affecting how I can use my mouse. How do I get rid of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KarinRyan, Nov 14, 2019.

1. KarinRyan Win User

Bubbles on the screen

My cats walked on my computer and I know have two bubbles. A cursor is in one of them and is affecting how I can use my mouse. How do I get rid of the bubbles?

:)

KarinRyan, Nov 14, 2019

2. Flashing bubbles on screen

Hi Magnus,

If the issue started to occur after installing an update, an incompatible display driver could be a possible cause why you are experiencing the flashing bubbles on your screen. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following
    questions:

• What changes have you made to your computer before this issue occurred?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue even when you are using another user profile?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps provided in this thread?

In the meantime, we suggest manually updating your display driver. This
    link
    serves as a guide on how to update drivers in Windows 10.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Screen Protector Bubbles

Can't seem to get rid of bubbles when I apply a screen protector to my lumia 640, have tried various methods. Any suggestions?

Vanessafieldhouse, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Bubbles on the screen

Flashing bubbles on screen

After performing steps the flashing bubbles issue not resolved. Please advise me further troubleshooting steps for this issue.

Sudhakarch, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Bubbles on the screen

1. Bubbles on the screen - Similar Threads - Bubbles screen

2. cursor disappears windows 11, and bubbles appear on screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cursor disappears windows 11, and bubbles appear on screen?: How do I retrieve the missing cursor without having to repeatedly rebooting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-disappears-windows-11-and-bubbles-appear-on/a9e038aa-91a9-4d0c-a5ac-acc9d508ac9a
  3. cursor disappears windows 11, and bubbles appear on screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cursor disappears windows 11, and bubbles appear on screen?: How do I retrieve the missing cursor without having to repeatedly rebooting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-disappears-windows-11-and-bubbles-appear-on/a9e038aa-91a9-4d0c-a5ac-acc9d508ac9a
  4. Am having the issues with the bubble on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am having the issues with the bubble on my screen: The screen keeps freezing when the bubble appears I use it for meeting so I have not yet be able to have a meeting using it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-having-the-issues-with-the-bubble-on-my-screen/c6f638fb-cece-4ef5-97af-56504cbfbc3f
  5. Am having the issues with the bubble on my screen

Am having the issues with the bubble on my screen: The screen keeps freezing when the bubble appears I use it for meeting so I have not yet be able to have a meeting using it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-having-the-issues-with-the-bubble-on-my-screen/c6f638fb-cece-4ef5-97af-56504cbfbc3f
  6. Bubbles screen saver won’t run in Windows 10 and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bubbles screen saver won’t run in Windows 10 and Windows 11: I’m trying to use the Bubbles screen saver on my Windows 10 and Windows 11 PCs. For example, on Windows 10, I set the screen saver by going to Settings > Personalization > Lock Screen > Screen saver settings. Then I set the screen saver to Bubbles. However, the Bubble...
  7. Bubbles screen saver won’t run in Windows 10 and Windows 11

Bubbles screen saver won’t run in Windows 10 and Windows 11: I’m trying to use the Bubbles screen saver on my Windows 10 and Windows 11 PCs. For example, on Windows 10, I set the screen saver by going to Settings > Personalization > Lock Screen > Screen saver settings. Then I set the screen saver to Bubbles. However, the Bubble...
  8. Bubbles Screen Saver does not work in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bubbles Screen Saver does not work in Windows 11: I just bought a brand new Dell XPS 9520 laptop with Windows 11 Home, a 12th gen core i7 and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 card. The Bubbles screen saver does not work, and no error messages are given. But all the other built-in screen savers 3D Text, Mistify and Ribbons work...
  9. Bubbles Screen Saver does not work in Windows 11

Bubbles Screen Saver does not work in Windows 11: I just bought a brand new Dell XPS 9520 laptop with Windows 11 Home, a 12th gen core i7 and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 card. The Bubbles screen saver does not work, and no error messages are given. But all the other built-in screen savers 3D Text, Mistify and Ribbons work...
  10. Bubbles and double cursor on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bubbles and double cursor on screen: This morning, bubbles across top 1/2 of screen and double cursor appeared. I ran update check and MS virus scan. Nothing found.I use Windows 11 on an HP Pavilion laptop. I don't use laptop keyboard or touchpad for mouse. I use std keyboard and std mouse attached via USB...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows bubbles on screen

2. windows 10 bubbles issue on screen