Windows 10: Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around

Discus and support Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I turn on my laptop, I get the "ghost touch screen bubbles. I can not even log in, these bubbles keep me from entering in my password. I have done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by red2002whyzfr1, Mar 20, 2022.

1. Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around

When I turn on my laptop, I get the "ghost touch screen bubbles. I can not even log in, these bubbles keep me from entering in my password. I have done no updates, but I did run a windows update. PLEASE DON'T ASK TO GO TO ANY SETTINGS WITHIN THE WINDOWS ENVIRONMENT, again, I can NOT even log in. Any help would be greatly helpful.

:)

red2002whyzfr1, Mar 20, 2022

2. Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around

bubbles and cursor jumping on my laptop screen. my laptop is useless now.

MichaelNazari, Mar 20, 2022
  3. Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around

Hello Michael,

Bubbles and cursor jumping on your Windows 10 laptop can be due to outdated drivers. Having said that, we suggest performing the methods below and see if it makes any difference.

Method 1:

We suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Check for the issue, if it persists move to next method.

Method 2:

Uninstall and reinstall the Human Interface Devices driver and check the issue.

Follow the steps given below to uninstall the drivers:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Search for Human Interface Devices and expand it.
    • Right click on the Touchscreen and select Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer. Windows will install the generic drives after you restart.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Mar 20, 2022
  4. Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around

Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around

I see there are a number of people that have issues with bubbles on a touchscreen laptop and the cursor jumping all around which renders the PC useless. I have an HP TouchSmart 15 laptop. I have disabled the touchpad and reset the PC back to factory
    settings and it is not resolving the issue. I am assuming that since multiple brands of laptops are impacted by this that it is a Microsoft Windows 10 issue. Has anyone found a successful solution for this?

JoyceKirby, Mar 20, 2022
Thema:

Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around

1. Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around - Similar Threads - Bubbles touch screen

2. Cursor jumping around in excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor jumping around in excel: Whenever I am in an excel workbook my cursor jumps around randomly for no apparent reason. This only occurs when I am in an excel workbook so I do not think it is an issue with my mouse / trackpad itself. It occurs regardless of if I am using my track pad or a mouse.I have...
  3. Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bubbles on touch screen and cursor jumps around: When I turn on my laptop, I get the "ghost touch screen bubbles. I can not even log in, these bubbles keep me from entering in my password. I have done no updates, but I did run a windows update. PLEASE DON'T ASK TO GO TO ANY SETTINGS WITHIN THE WINDOWS ENVIRONMENT, again, I...
  4. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursors jumping around: Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it doesnt help this time. I got problem that my cursor jumps to the same spot on the screen. I just can't do anything, in work im...
  5. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursors jumping around: Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it doesnt help this time. I got problem that my cursor jumps to the same spot on the screen. I just can't do anything, in work im...
  6. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. cursor randomly jumps around screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cursor randomly jumps around screen: Hi. I am running Windows 10 subscription. I have a Logitech MX Master 3 mouse. Over the last week or so my cursor started jumping around on my screen. At first it constantly seemed to jump to the left bottom corner. I thought it was the mouse and went through all sorts of...
  8. Mouse cursor jumps around on desktop screen

Mouse cursor jumps around on desktop screen: Hi. I am running Windows 10 subscription. I have a Logitech MX Master 3 mouse. Over the last week or so my cursor started jumping around on my screen. At first it constantly seemed to jump to the left bottom corner. I thought it was the mouse and went through all sorts of...
  9. Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.

Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.: This mouse error started on January 4th, I bought this HP laptop and first used it on December 17th, 2019. There were no cursor problems at all between December 17th and January 3rd, so, I am fairly certain that this problem was the result of using the internet and...
  10. Cursor jumps around randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor jumps around randomly: Please can someone help. I have a Dell Laptop with a Touchpad. Since a recent Windows 10 Update, I have experienced the cursor randomly jumping around the screen opening up documents randomly and it is driving me mad! I have tried going into Mouse Additional Settings to the...