Windows 10: Bubbles Screen Saver Desktop Background Is Missing

Discus and support Bubbles Screen Saver Desktop Background Is Missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi All, I just purchased a brand new Dell Computer with windows 10 installed on it. I went to enable the bubbles screen saver and performed a test... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MicheliDE, Aug 26, 2019.

1. MicheliDE Win User

Bubbles Screen Saver Desktop Background Is Missing

Hi All,

I just purchased a brand new Dell Computer with windows 10 installed on it. I went to enable the bubbles screen saver and performed a test and it showed the bubbles and the desktop background both in the preview and the full screen test. When the screen saver starts up after the time the screen goes black and the bubbles are shown over the top of the black screen. There are no options in the screen saver settings to toggle this option like there used to be in previous versions of windows. Dell Pro Service has pointed to this being a windows problem rather than a power supply problem. Is there anything I can do to get this feature back?

Regards,

Dean

:)

MicheliDE, Aug 26, 2019

2. Bubble Screen saver issue

I have a tablet pc with Windows 10 Home and the bubble screen saver doesn't work like it did win Windows 7. it just shows bubbles with a black background. I would really like to know how to fix this. Please help me.

nitin9411166, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Windows 10 screen savers keep interrupting me when I navigate on the net

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.
    I suggest you to refer the following steps and check if it helps.

To turn a screen saver on or off

[*]Type
    Control Panel
    in search box.

[*]Now In the search box, type
    screen saver, and then click
    Turn screen saver on or off.

Do one of the following:

• To turn off a screen saver, in the
      Screen saver
      list, click
      (None), and then click
      OK.
    • To turn on a screen saver, in the
      Screen saver
      list, click an option, and then click
      OK.

I suggest you refer the below article and check if it helps.

Change your desktop background (wallpaper):

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/change-desktop-background-wallpaper#1TC=windows-10

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Aug 26, 2019
  4. zplugger Win User

Screen Saver Question

Can you set the screen saver bubbles to draw over current background?, now when it comes on it has a solid background color?If you preview it shows over current background which is a picture.

Z

zplugger, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Bubbles Screen Saver Desktop Background Is Missing - Similar Threads - Bubbles Screen Saver

2. Bubbles Screen Saver does not work in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bubbles Screen Saver does not work in Windows 11: I just bought a brand new Dell XPS 9520 laptop with Windows 11 Home, a 12th gen core i7 and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 card. The Bubbles screen saver does not work, and no error messages are given. But all the other built-in screen savers 3D Text, Mistify and Ribbons work...
  3. Screen saver bubble solo con sfondo nero

Screen saver bubble solo con sfondo nero: Premetto che:si tratta per lo più di una curiosità;ho già controllato che lo spegnimento del monitor sia successivo all'avvio dello screen saver;ho letto quali siano le impostazioni dello screen saver e le ho modificate per mezzo di regedit.Ho regolato le opzioni attraverso...
  4. Screen saver bubble solo con sfondo nero

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen saver bubble solo con sfondo nero: Premetto che:si tratta per lo più di una curiosità;ho già controllato che lo spegnimento del monitor sia successivo all'avvio dello screen saver;ho letto quali siano le impostazioni dello screen saver e le ho modificate per mezzo di regedit.Ho regolato le opzioni attraverso...
  5. Screen saver background

Screen saver background: I chose a folder of family pictures for a slideshow background on my laptop. How do I make the pictures smaller? They fill the entire screen and make it hard to enjoy the picture....
  6. Screen saver background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen saver background: I chose a folder of family pictures for a slideshow background on my laptop. How do I make the pictures smaller? They fill the entire screen and make it hard to enjoy the picture....
  7. Screen saver background

8. Screen Saver/Background

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Saver/Background: The theme for my PC is stuck. The slideshow should have 14 pictures circulating but it seems to be frozen. I have already tried re-installing, still stuck. Any assistance out there?...
  9. Screen Saver/Background

Screen Saver/Background: The theme for my PC is stuck. The slideshow should have 14 pictures circulating but it seems to be frozen. I have already tried re-installing, still stuck. Any assistance out there?...
  10. Bubble Screen saver issue

Bubble Screen saver issue: I have a tablet pc with Windows 10 Home and the bubble screen saver doesn't work like it did win Windows 7. it just shows bubbles with a black background. I would really like to know how to fix this. Please help me....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bubbles screensaver does not show wallpaper

2. how to turn off bubble screensaver on dell computer

3. i have a screen saver that should show the desktop and have bubbles but the desktop goes black