Windows 10: "Bubbles" Screen Saver isn't working

Discus and support "Bubbles" Screen Saver isn't working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was on live chat with MS Support and they installed the latest Windows 11 ISO and we've retested multiple times and it's still not working. Every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SolutionswithSully, May 27, 2024.

1. "Bubbles" Screen Saver isn't working

I was on live chat with MS Support and they installed the latest Windows 11 ISO and we've retested multiple times and it's still not working. Every other screensaver option works, but not "Bubbles". Any ideas what else we can do?

:)

SolutionswithSully, May 27, 2024

2. Bubble Screen saver issue

I have a tablet pc with Windows 10 Home and the bubble screen saver doesn't work like it did win Windows 7. it just shows bubbles with a black background. I would really like to know how to fix this. Please help me.

nitin9411166, May 27, 2024
  3. GaryColby Win User
    Bubbles Screen Saver does not work in Windows 11

I just bought a brand new Dell XPS 9520 laptop with Windows 11 Home, a 12th gen core i7 and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 card. The Bubbles screen saver does not work, and no error messages are given. But all the other built-in screen savers (3D Text, Mistify and Ribbons) work perfectly fine. I've seen many other similar reports online but no solutions given. What's going on with Bubbles?

GaryColby, May 27, 2024
  4. "Bubbles" Screen Saver isn't working

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 27, 2024
Thema:

"Bubbles" Screen Saver isn't working

1. "Bubbles" Screen Saver isn't working - Similar Threads - Bubbles Screen Saver

2. "Bubbles" Screen Saver isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Bubbles" Screen Saver isn't working: I was on live chat with MS Support and they installed the latest Windows 11 ISO and we've retested multiple times and it's still not working. Every other screensaver option works, but not "Bubbles". Any ideas what else we can do?...
  3. Bubbles Screen Saver does not work in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bubbles Screen Saver does not work in Windows 11: I just bought a brand new Dell XPS 9520 laptop with Windows 11 Home, a 12th gen core i7 and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 card. The Bubbles screen saver does not work, and no error messages are given. But all the other built-in screen savers 3D Text, Mistify and Ribbons work...
  4. Bubbles Screen Saver does not work in Windows 11

Bubbles Screen Saver does not work in Windows 11: I just bought a brand new Dell XPS 9520 laptop with Windows 11 Home, a 12th gen core i7 and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 card. The Bubbles screen saver does not work, and no error messages are given. But all the other built-in screen savers 3D Text, Mistify and Ribbons work...
  5. Screen saver bubble solo con sfondo nero

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen saver bubble solo con sfondo nero: Premetto che:si tratta per lo più di una curiosità;ho già controllato che lo spegnimento del monitor sia successivo all'avvio dello screen saver;ho letto quali siano le impostazioni dello screen saver e le ho modificate per mezzo di regedit.Ho regolato le opzioni attraverso...
  6. Screen saver bubble solo con sfondo nero

Screen saver bubble solo con sfondo nero: Premetto che:si tratta per lo più di una curiosità;ho già controllato che lo spegnimento del monitor sia successivo all'avvio dello screen saver;ho letto quali siano le impostazioni dello screen saver e le ho modificate per mezzo di regedit.Ho regolato le opzioni attraverso...
  7. Screen saver bubble solo con sfondo nero

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Bubbles Screen Saver Flips Dual Monitor Display

Bubbles Screen Saver Flips Dual Monitor Display: So I recently got two monitors set up and recently I noticed that it messed with my photos screensaver. I couldn't figure out how to fix it so I decided to try the Bubbles screensaver. For some reason, when the screensaver activates, it swaps the display between monitors. So...
  9. Bubbles Screen Saver Desktop Background Is Missing

Bubbles Screen Saver Desktop Background Is Missing: Hi All, I just purchased a brand new Dell Computer with windows 10 installed on it. I went to enable the bubbles screen saver and performed a test and it showed the bubbles and the desktop background both in the preview and the full screen test. When the screen saver starts...
  10. Bubble Screen saver issue

Bubble Screen saver issue: I have a tablet pc with Windows 10 Home and the bubble screen saver doesn't work like it did win Windows 7. it just shows bubbles with a black background. I would really like to know how to fix this. Please help me....