Windows 10: Bubbles screensaver couldn't get the background picture.

Discus and support Bubbles screensaver couldn't get the background picture. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Nvidia driver: 441.87 submitted by /u/Fake_SubZero [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fake_SubZero, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Bubbles screensaver couldn't get the background picture.

/u/Fake_SubZero, Feb 2, 2020
  2. User919 Win User

Screensavers Bubbles - background is faulty

On normal boot screensaver Bubbles runs on background of system settings color.

If the screensaver is run after wake up from sleep it runs on black background.

How can it be soluted?

Where in registry I can found keys related to screensaver settings? Especially the one to
    set background to desktop.

User919, Feb 2, 2020
  3. How do you keep a picture for a wallpaper, and then have a screensaver like bubbles work on top of the picture ?

How do you keep a picture for a wallpaper, and then have a screensaver like bubbles work on top of the picture. I can't seem to get it to work with Windows 10.It worked easily with previous Windows. I usually have a fall scene for the background and use
    a falling leaf for the screensaver. Any answers? Any suggestions?

Original title: Screensavers

CindiLasley, Feb 2, 2020
  4. flybynite Win User

Bubbles screensaver couldn't get the background picture.

Microsoft Bubbles Screensaver

I couldn't get that Watch for Idle program to start Bubbles Screensaver in Windows 7 (transparent background) mode, but I wrote a program years ago which does the trick with Task Manager. It is set for 1 minute idle time.

BubblesScreenSaver.zip

flybynite, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Bubbles screensaver couldn't get the background picture.

1. Bubbles screensaver couldn't get the background picture. - Similar Threads - Bubbles screensaver couldn't

2. bubbles screensaver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bubbles screensaver: how can you fix bubbles screensaver, new computer no longer working. It worked then I changed power settings now does not work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bubbles-screensaver/6f0befd9-50f2-4c1d-962a-b4c92c55dea2
  3. bubbles screensaver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bubbles screensaver: how can you fix bubbles screensaver, new computer no longer working. It worked then I changed power settings now does not work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bubbles-screensaver/6f0befd9-50f2-4c1d-962a-b4c92c55dea2
  4. Windows 10 Bubble Screensaver ONLY has blank background instead of the bubbles on the last...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Bubble Screensaver ONLY has blank background instead of the bubbles on the last...: I am copying & pasting a post that was made here about the exact same problem I have. They made this post in 2012, in reference to Windows 8. But here I am on Windows 10 & I'm having this exact same issue. Anyone lend any help about this situation? "When setting a theme, if I...
  5. Windows 10 Bubble Screensaver ONLY has blank background instead of the bubbles on the last...

Windows 10 Bubble Screensaver ONLY has blank background instead of the bubbles on the last...: I am copying & pasting a post that was made here about the exact same problem I have. They made this post in 2012, in reference to Windows 8. But here I am on Windows 10 & I'm having this exact same issue. Anyone lend any help about this situation? "When setting a theme, if I...
  6. How do I get more bubbles in bubbles screensaver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get more bubbles in bubbles screensaver?: I think I need more "bubble"s. How can I get more bubbles in the screensaver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-more-bubbles-in-bubbles-screensaver/a9e39d13-971c-4ffe-ac7e-531cbf423038
  7. How do I get more bubbles in bubbles screensaver?

How do I get more bubbles in bubbles screensaver?: I think I need more "bubble"s. How can I get more bubbles in the screensaver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-more-bubbles-in-bubbles-screensaver/a9e39d13-971c-4ffe-ac7e-531cbf423038
  8. Bubbles Screensaver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bubbles Screensaver: In Windows 10 when bubbles come on, the background is solid, opaque, white, which is not the way the preview shows it working. Why doesn't it work the way the app says it should? Is there a way to correct this?...
  9. Bubbles screensaver couldn't get the background picture.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bubbles screensaver couldn't get the background picture.: Nvidia driver: 441.87 submitted by /u/Fake_SubZero [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/exr92s/bubbles_screensaver_couldnt_get_the_background/
  10. bubbles screensaver

in Windows 10 Customization
    bubbles screensaver: when I select the bubbles screensaver it comes on with a solid background, but n the preview it's transparent. is there a way of changing it so I can make it so I can see my desktop in the backgoud...