Windows 10: Bubbles Screensaver

Discus and support Bubbles Screensaver in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Windows 10 when bubbles come on, the background is solid, opaque, white, which is not the way the preview shows it working. Why doesn't it work the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KeightW, Oct 10, 2020.

1. KeightW Win User

Bubbles Screensaver

In Windows 10 when bubbles come on, the background is solid, opaque, white, which is not the way the preview shows it working. Why doesn't it work the way the app says it should? Is there a way to correct this?

:)

KeightW, Oct 10, 2020
  2. Julz Win User

Microsoft Bubbles Screensaver

In your case I would go with spapakons suggestion and try using the Watch 4 Idle app since it appears that you can adjust the settings somewhat. I've never used it so I would have to install it to test its capabilities. With my suggestion, because the Microsoft Bubbles screensaver has no settings such as the ability to use the escape button to turn it off for example, verses using the mouse, you're basically stuck using the mouse and if the mouse moves; as in your case with a rocking ship you'd have to click on the icon again. Since you're using a laptop though, you could just disable the mouse if you're using one since you have the pad on a laptop. In that instance, it would take touching the pad to turn it off. Good luck. I have a feeling that Microsoft has had a lot of feedback with regards to the transparent screensavers so maybe they'll come up with a fix for it, who knows? *sarc

3. bubbles screensaver

when I select the bubbles screensaver it comes on with a solid background, but n the preview it's transparent. is there a way of changing it so I can make it so I can see my desktop in the backgoud

peterwhitehead3, Oct 10, 2020
  4. flybynite Win User

Bubbles Screensaver

Microsoft Bubbles Screensaver

I couldn't get that Watch for Idle program to start Bubbles Screensaver in Windows 7 (transparent background) mode, but I wrote a program years ago which does the trick with Task Manager. It is set for 1 minute idle time.

BubblesScreenSaver.zip

flybynite, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Bubbles Screensaver

1. Bubbles Screensaver - Similar Threads - Bubbles Screensaver

2. bubbles screensaver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bubbles screensaver: how can you fix bubbles screensaver, new computer no longer working. It worked then I changed power settings now does not work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bubbles-screensaver/6f0befd9-50f2-4c1d-962a-b4c92c55dea2
  3. bubbles screensaver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bubbles screensaver: how can you fix bubbles screensaver, new computer no longer working. It worked then I changed power settings now does not work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bubbles-screensaver/6f0befd9-50f2-4c1d-962a-b4c92c55dea2
  4. Default Bubbles Screensaver can't run in Windows 11? See error message Brand new Laptop

Default Bubbles Screensaver can't run in Windows 11? See error message Brand new Laptop: See screenshot. I get this error message when trying to run the default bubbles screensaver. Yes windows is fully updated and Intel says all my drivers are, I downloaded their update assistant tool .Ideas what to do?Carbon Slim 7i, 12th gen intel....
  5. Default Bubbles Screensaver can't run in Windows 11? See error message Brand new Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default Bubbles Screensaver can't run in Windows 11? See error message Brand new Laptop: See screenshot. I get this error message when trying to run the default bubbles screensaver. Yes windows is fully updated and Intel says all my drivers are, I downloaded their update assistant tool .Ideas what to do?Carbon Slim 7i, 12th gen intel....
  6. Windows 10 Bubble Screensaver ONLY has blank background instead of the bubbles on the last...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Bubble Screensaver ONLY has blank background instead of the bubbles on the last...: I am copying & pasting a post that was made here about the exact same problem I have. They made this post in 2012, in reference to Windows 8. But here I am on Windows 10 & I'm having this exact same issue. Anyone lend any help about this situation? "When setting a theme, if I...
  7. Windows 10 Bubble Screensaver ONLY has blank background instead of the bubbles on the last...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Bubble Screensaver ONLY has blank background instead of the bubbles on the last...: I am copying & pasting a post that was made here about the exact same problem I have. They made this post in 2012, in reference to Windows 8. But here I am on Windows 10 & I'm having this exact same issue. Anyone lend any help about this situation? "When setting a theme, if I...
  8. Windows 10 Bubble Screensaver ONLY has blank background instead of the bubbles on the last...

9. How do I get more bubbles in bubbles screensaver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get more bubbles in bubbles screensaver?: I think I need more "bubble"s. How can I get more bubbles in the screensaver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-more-bubbles-in-bubbles-screensaver/a9e39d13-971c-4ffe-ac7e-531cbf423038
  10. How do I get more bubbles in bubbles screensaver?

How do I get more bubbles in bubbles screensaver?: I think I need more "bubble"s. How can I get more bubbles in the screensaver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-more-bubbles-in-bubbles-screensaver/a9e39d13-971c-4ffe-ac7e-531cbf423038