Windows 10: Bubmle bee Alda

Discus and support Bubmle bee Alda in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not sure is my instruction correct or not in bumble bee alda i want a guide ???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by زينب مطر, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Bubmle bee Alda

I'm not sure is my instruction correct or not in bumble bee alda i want a guide ???

:)

زينب مطر, Apr 20, 2019

2. How do I reconnect ? " Your File History drive was disconnected too long. Reconnect it then tap or click to keep saving copies of your files" on Windows 10?

Hello Alda,

Thank you for responding quickly with the answers to the above questions.

Please reply to few questions asked below:

• Is the issue resolved?
    • Did you try the steps from the above suggested link?

Reply to us with the status of the issue so we will tend to further assistance on the query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Project : Bumble Bee

That's a big bee! *Eek! Bubmle bee Alda :eek:

PopcornMachine, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Bubmle bee Alda

Issue with default apps

Hi Benjamin,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10 and sorry for the delay in response.

Try the steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

• Open Start menu, type change default app for each file type in search bar and open it.
    • Here you can match the Name and App which you want to use and try to click on App which you want and make it as default.
    Step 2:

• Open the File location (file which you want to make the Music bee as default player).
    • Right click on any music file (Any music file type mp3/any other format which you wish) and select
      open with from the list and click on Choose default program.
    • Select the Music bee app and make it as default player.

If you still face the same issue, the file type which you are trying to set Music bee as default player may not have supporting format. You may check with the Music bee app publisher website to check for the supported file formats.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

Bubmle bee Alda

1. Bubmle bee Alda - Similar Threads - Bubmle bee Alda

2. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My updates seems not to beeing able to connect: Hello, i have an issue.Some how, i cant see the updates and the red exclamation mark always is showing, ever, even if i restart. i believed it may be cause for some kind of disconnection between server or something because its like its update but i cant find any other updates...
  3. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My updates seems not to beeing able to connect: Hello, i have an issue.Some how, i cant see the updates and the red exclamation mark always is showing, ever, even if i restart. i believed it may be cause for some kind of disconnection between server or something because its like its update but i cant find any other updates...
  4. My updates seems not to beeing able to connect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. is it a free program, or will i bee heavely billed at last??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    is it a free program, or will i bee heavely billed at last??: i have downloaded visual studio, and i have been told it is a complete free user interface for windows!! but it sounds to good too bee truth, and i have in the past burned my finger, suddently the bill starts too drain your bank account!! So have any off you experience with...
  6. Bee Link U55

Bee Link U55: My Beelink U55 mini pc had developed the when it crashes after a few minutes, there is only 4GB space left. Trying to reinstall Windows 10, I get to the partitions page and it will not allow me to delete any of the partitions. Booting the unit to the command line and using...
  7. Bee Link U55 Crashing and Unable to Reinstall Windows

Bee Link U55 Crashing and Unable to Reinstall Windows: Hi Everyone, I have Bee Link U55 mini pc which keeps crashing, the hard drive has only 13.7 GB of space left. When I delete files, they come back. Consequently, I was to want to reinstall Win10. I USB stick with WinPE installed. The install goes ok until the partition...
  8. My software is wrongly beeing flagged as virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My software is wrongly beeing flagged as virus: Hello, I work on a company that provides a software to sync data from our clients server to our cloud. About 10 days ago, Windows Defender started flagging our application as trojan and PUA potentially unwanted application, and because of this, our customer can't download...
  9. Win10 2004 not beeing offered

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 2004 not beeing offered: I am still running 1909 on a dektop PC. In the past the feature updates have been offered via "looking for updates" shortly after release. Still waiting for the option to update to 2004. Normal behavior? submitted by /u/Blume747 [link] [comments]...
  10. my pc do many time beeing log

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc do many time beeing log: dear microdoft i have been expiriencing logging to my win 10 pc many times ill tried to redet my pc to correct the error but still log.idnt know what if happen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bumblebee alda

2. download bumblebee alda