Windows 10: BUDA folder on my USB SD reappears after deleting

Discus and support BUDA folder on my USB SD reappears after deleting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I attached to my Windows 10 an SD memory card to add videos, but a folder called BUDA reappears after deleting. BUDA folder is empty and I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlMichael1, Jun 12, 2019.

1. BUDA folder on my USB SD reappears after deleting

I attached to my Windows 10 an SD memory card to add videos, but a folder called BUDA reappears after deleting. BUDA folder is empty and I don't understand why it is there. I deleted it several times but it keeps coming. I do not believe in BUDA and I do not want such a folder in my storage SD. Whoever chosen this name seems to be pushing his own religious agenda on me. I need help to wipe it off once and for all.

Thanks,

Al

:)

AlMichael1, Jun 12, 2019

2. Reappearing files I deleted

Hi Aleander,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the folder and check if it's reappear.

• Open the Command prompt with admin (Windows +x and select Command prompt).

• In the command prompt, type the command below and press enter.

NOTE: Substitute
        Full Path of Folder within quotes below with your folder's full path within quotes instead.

RD /S /Q "Full Path of Folder".

• The folder should now be deleted.

• Close the command prompt.
    Please reply to us with the status of the issue and check if it helps.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused BUDA folder on my USB SD reappears after deleting :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well BUDA folder on my USB SD reappears after deleting :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

BUDA folder on my USB SD reappears after deleting

Deleted folder keeps reappearing when I open a program

Hi Mayzhin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

You may not be able to completely delete a file/ folder if it is being used. I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in
    resolve folder reappearing after deletion and check
    if it works.

You may also go through repair Windows file and folder
    problems
    and check.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

BUDA folder on my USB SD reappears after deleting

1. BUDA folder on my USB SD reappears after deleting - Similar Threads - BUDA folder USB

2. _avast_ folder keeps reappearing in Windows\temp folder after deletion

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    _avast_ folder keeps reappearing in Windows\temp folder after deletion: Many years ago I had the free AVAST anti-virus software but I removed it and went back to Windows Defender. I use the latest version of Windows 10 as my PC is not upgradable to Windows 11. In the past have downloaded free software like CC Cleaner which came with Avast which I...
  3. _avast_ folder keeps reappearing in Windows\temp folder after deletion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    _avast_ folder keeps reappearing in Windows\temp folder after deletion: Many years ago I had the free AVAST anti-virus software but I removed it and went back to Windows Defender. I use the latest version of Windows 10 as my PC is not upgradable to Windows 11. In the past have downloaded free software like CC Cleaner which came with Avast which I...
  4. Deleted folder reappears automatically.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted folder reappears automatically.: Hi, One particular folder which is on my external hard disk reappears itself after I delete it. I even emptied the recycle bin, but the folder appears again. This happens to only that particular folder. I have deleted other files and folders but none of them reappear.Thank...
  5. Folder Keeps Reappearing after Deletion!

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder Keeps Reappearing after Deletion!: I've installed MS Flight Simulator 2020 on a separate SSD (Z:) which I managed to configure correctly on the second attempt. For some reason there is an empty Program Files folder containing an empty ModifiableWindowsApps folder. I deleted the Program Files folder by taking...
  6. Deleted folder reappears after months

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleted folder reappears after months: I deleted this folder months ago, today i found it again in my download folder, its contents didnt come back only the folder. Same thing happened almost a year ago, different folder but same thing, weeks after it was deleted it come back without its content. I ran EEK,...
  7. Deleted folder reappears on restart

Deleted folder reappears on restart: I have shift-deleted my Users folder on Drive D:. However, it reappears when I restart Windows 10. I am using the Users folder on my C: drive. I know it's gone. When I restart the folder isn't there but it does show up a minute or so later with the current date and time....
  8. Folders and files reappear after being moved or deleted

Folders and files reappear after being moved or deleted: This folder keeps reappearing after I move it into another folder. I have tried the suggestion to change the owner to everyone. No luck. I have tried running the MSERT. It said it found 2 things Deleted one and partially deleted the other. Other security programs find...
  9. Files and folders reappear after deleting or moving

Files and folders reappear after deleting or moving: I have 2 places on my Windows 10 machine where folders reappear after being moved or deleted. The pictures folder and download folders have been moved from the small SSD C drive to the larger D drive. Several folders in the picture folders return to their original place...
  10. Suddenly reappear a deleted folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Suddenly reappear a deleted folder: Before one month, I just create a temporary folder to my desktop. I wanted to organise some files from a USB stick and after to moved it to my well-organized documents folder. When I finished this, I delete the desktop folder. After this moment, mainly after a reboot the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. buda folder

2. what is a sd card that file says buda/

3. how to delete reappearing folder from usb