Windows 10: Buddy wiped an old laptop I gave him and now he can’t login or do anything besides just sit...

Discus and support Buddy wiped an old laptop I gave him and now he can’t login or do anything besides just sit... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CplLyfeSux [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CplLyfeSux, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Buddy wiped an old laptop I gave him and now he can’t login or do anything besides just sit...

/u/CplLyfeSux, Nov 12, 2019

2. Microsoft Acct login as Laptop login - Problems

Sounds just 1 step short of wiping the HD. I am hoping for something a bit less radical.

There has to be some reason the new MS Acct login is not making it to the laptop login

HannahBradford, Nov 12, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Idle Buddy

Hi Gary

Idle Buddy Hides under different names, it is hard to find and difficult to uninstall because of that . . .

Open the old Control Panel (click your Start Button, then just type control and hit Enter)

Go to Programs and Features

First look for Idle Buddy, it is unlikely it will have that name, then look for something like 'work group inc'

If you still cannot find Idle Buddy, even under a different name, order the list in Programs and Features by clicking on the 'Installed On' column header so that arrow faces down

That will put the list in a state so the most recently installed apps will be at the top, do you see anything suspicious there?

DaveM121, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Buddy wiped an old laptop I gave him and now he can’t login or do anything besides just sit...

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Buddy wiped an old laptop I gave him and now he can’t login or do anything besides just sit...

1. Buddy wiped an old laptop I gave him and now he can’t login or do anything besides just sit... - Similar Threads - Buddy wiped old

2. Upgraded motherboard recently, gave old one to my brother and he immediately activated his...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgraded motherboard recently, gave old one to my brother and he immediately activated his...: How screwed am I? submitted by /u/Support_Lyf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e5pxbb/upgraded_motherboard_recently_gave_old_one_to_my/
  3. I can’t login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can’t login: When I turn on my computer it only shows me the background I have. I don’t have option to login. I’ve tried restarting it several times and the issue wont go away. I can’t click on or use anything and I’m not sure what to do....
  4. my brother just gave me his old computer how do i get rid of everything?

in Windows 10 Customization
    my brother just gave me his old computer how do i get rid of everything?: I have tried factory resetting it would not let me do it for some reason. its kinda frustrating I just want to be able to set up my new computer with out these complications HELP!!!!...
  5. laptop was just loading, can't do anything but restart it

laptop was just loading, can't do anything but restart it: Hi, my laptop was just loading all over. I can't do anything but restart it by pressing the power button. I checked the event viewer and found one unusual event ID 472 ESENT. taskhostw (4444) WebCacheLocal: The shadow header page of file C:\Users\Gerald...
  6. I can’t login!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can’t login!: I enabled safe mode on my windows 10 computer. My computer is stuck on airplane mode and whenever i try to change my startup options, it doesnt work. Whenever i try to click 5 or F5 on my keyboard to start safe mode with networking, it doesnt work and my wifi is always on...
  7. Cant login or do anything with my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant login or do anything with my laptop: Hi After a done a reset to my laptop and cleans the drives fully this happened. During the reinstalling of windows a error appeared at around 30%. I cant login or boot from USB. When I went to the BIOS I put only USB boot and when I did that I would just take me bake to...
  8. I can’t find Wifi on he Adapter Options

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can’t find Wifi on he Adapter Options: My Laptop Randomly Restarted and when i logged back i can’t see the wifi only ethernet please help me fix my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-wifi-on-he-adapter-options/d9f40b43-621b-426a-9560-ee4701d39ec6
  9. Frozen screen, can’t do anything about it

Frozen screen, can’t do anything about it: Hello, my lenovo laptop screen is black and i can only move around the white arrow but other than that i cant even click on anything, press any key, it just wont respond. I even googled some solutions and looked at other responses. I have tried key+P and selected pc only, no...
  10. "update" that doesn't do anything besides eating 26gb of space!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "update" that doesn't do anything besides eating 26gb of space!!: I have NO idea why there is a folder named windows10update after days of seeing my hdd space being took by this update that i've searched for. since that took so many gb of space i wondered if was one of those really big large updates but after search about it it seems that...