Windows 10: buffering

Discus and support buffering in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello I am trying to watch videos from an internet teaching school. The videos I need to watch keep buffering and I am missing important information.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by barindahouse, Sep 6, 2019.

1. buffering

hello

I am trying to watch videos from an internet teaching school. The videos I need to watch keep buffering and I am missing important information. I have upgraded the internet but it is still happening. Also i have deleted some email addresses that i do not use any more.

I am getting messages on these emails but cannot see or answer them. Would appreciate any help. Many thanks

:)

barindahouse, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Jay Jap Win User

Buffering on Windows 10 is giving me a headache. Please help

Hello David,

There are multiple reasons why your Movies and TV app buffers. I would like to know more information to isolate the concern:

• When did it start?
    • What changes have you made prior to the issue.
    • Is this happening to other streaming apps, like YouTube, Netflix, etc.?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article
    to isolate the issue.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Buffer memory?

Hey, I have been researching a little more about hard drives lately, and I noticed there is a specification line that lists the amount of buffer memory. Can someone tell me more about what this means and what its use is and is the different between 8 and 16MB buffer memory substantial?

demonbrawn, Sep 6, 2019
  4. buffering

Local Video Files buffering

Hi Larry,

You might experience some buffers in playing videos from your hard drive due to a corrupted file, a software conflict, or an incompatible graphics driver. For us to identify the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• What application are you using to play or open your video files?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the build number and version of your Windows?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you use System File Checker to scan for corrupted system files.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

buffering

1. buffering - Similar Threads - buffering

2. Driver Overran Stack Buffer BSOD when connecting Samsung TV SN90C via HDMI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Overran Stack Buffer BSOD when connecting Samsung TV SN90C via HDMI: As described in the title, I keep getting this particular BSOD but only the instant I connect my Samsung TV SN90C via HDMI to my GeForce's HDMI port. My PC runs perfectly fine otherwise. I have an Acer Predator monitor connected via DisplayPort, and it's my main monitor. I'm...
  3. Driver Overran Stack Buffer BSOD when connecting Samsung TV SN90C via HDMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Overran Stack Buffer BSOD when connecting Samsung TV SN90C via HDMI: As described in the title, I keep getting this particular BSOD but only the instant I connect my Samsung TV SN90C via HDMI to my GeForce's HDMI port. My PC runs perfectly fine otherwise. I have an Acer Predator monitor connected via DisplayPort, and it's my main monitor. I'm...
  4. Driver Overran Stack Buffer BSOD when connecting Samsung TV SN90C via HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD - driver overran stack buffer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - driver overran stack buffer: Hello,Without warning I have started getting BSOD. I was playing a game, paused for 30 minutes to eat left laptop idle without anything open, opened the game and BSOD.First I had BSOD with "page fault in nonpaged area eaanticheat.sys"Updated everything I could Windows,...
  6. BSOD - driver overran stack buffer

BSOD - driver overran stack buffer: Hello,Without warning I have started getting BSOD. I was playing a game, paused for 30 minutes to eat left laptop idle without anything open, opened the game and BSOD.First I had BSOD with "page fault in nonpaged area eaanticheat.sys"Updated everything I could Windows,...
  7. DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER: So, I was going to play FC 24 and I installed an update. After installing the update, I tried running the game and got the BSOD. However, just a few hours earlier, without making the update the game worked. Now, every time I load the game I get BSOD. What do I do???...
  8. DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER

DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER: So, I was going to play FC 24 and I installed an update. After installing the update, I tried running the game and got the BSOD. However, just a few hours earlier, without making the update the game worked. Now, every time I load the game I get BSOD. What do I do???...
  9. Hi, I don't know why but my laptop keeps buffering and something else please help. My...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I don't know why but my laptop keeps buffering and something else please help. My...: Its happening like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-dont-know-why-but-my-laptop-keeps-buffering/213cf60c-7a03-4804-acde-820a1dcd18e0
  10. Hi, I don't know why but my laptop keeps buffering and something else please help. My...

Hi, I don't know why but my laptop keeps buffering and something else please help. My...: Its happening like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-dont-know-why-but-my-laptop-keeps-buffering/213cf60c-7a03-4804-acde-820a1dcd18e0