Windows 10: buffering

Discus and support buffering in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello I am trying to watch videos from an internet teaching school. The videos I need to watch keep buffering and I am missing important information.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by barindahouse, Sep 6, 2019.

1. buffering

hello

I am trying to watch videos from an internet teaching school. The videos I need to watch keep buffering and I am missing important information. I have upgraded the internet but it is still happening. Also i have deleted some email addresses that i do not use any more.

I am getting messages on these emails but cannot see or answer them. Would appreciate any help. Many thanks

:)

barindahouse, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Jay Jap Win User

Buffering on Windows 10 is giving me a headache. Please help

Hello David,

There are multiple reasons why your Movies and TV app buffers. I would like to know more information to isolate the concern:

• When did it start?
    • What changes have you made prior to the issue.
    • Is this happening to other streaming apps, like YouTube, Netflix, etc.?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article
    to isolate the issue.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Buffer memory?

Hey, I have been researching a little more about hard drives lately, and I noticed there is a specification line that lists the amount of buffer memory. Can someone tell me more about what this means and what its use is and is the different between 8 and 16MB buffer memory substantial?

demonbrawn, Sep 6, 2019
  4. buffering

Local Video Files buffering

Hi Larry,

You might experience some buffers in playing videos from your hard drive due to a corrupted file, a software conflict, or an incompatible graphics driver. For us to identify the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• What application are you using to play or open your video files?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the build number and version of your Windows?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you use System File Checker to scan for corrupted system files.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

buffering

1. buffering - Similar Threads - buffering

2. Overrun of the stack based buffer in the Settings UWP application that led to crashing of...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Overrun of the stack based buffer in the Settings UWP application that led to crashing of...: when I trying to open my microphone privacy settings settings UWP apps crashes and when I restsrted in sfae mode it comes with an error i.e.,"The system detected an overrun of the stack based buffer in this application ." Note that I have tried everything from windows...
  3. website partially buffering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    website partially buffering: Hi, I'm trying to book a flight on easyjet.com the last 2 weeks with my windows 10 pc, I can access the whole website log in etc but can't search for flights, when I try, the wheel spin buffering for ever. Other computers and tablets in the house works find, I can searche and...
  4. Buffering audio and Video file that are locally downloaded

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Buffering audio and Video file that are locally downloaded: I download FLAC music files that I often listen to, which I play through Groove music which I have noticed frequent buffering and loading. From a song that supposes to last 4 mins end up lasting almost 5 mins and I couldn't enjoy the music at all due to the pausing every 3...
  5. Driver Overran Stack Buffer on Reinstalling Windows 10 on a Clean Drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Driver Overran Stack Buffer on Reinstalling Windows 10 on a Clean Drive: Recently picked up a Virus that caused my system to constantly reboot Windows 10. I wiped the hard drive, downloaded Windows 10 to a USB drive. Everything goes well until I try to install Windows 10 onto the empty hard drive. I then get the subject message. How can this be...
  6. BSOD driver overrun stack buffer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD driver overrun stack buffer: Hi, I just build a new computer with this system information: Naam van besturingssysteem Microsoft Windows 10 Home Versie 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Systeemfabrikant Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. Systeemmodel B450 AORUS PRO Systeemtype x64-based PC Systeem-SKU Default...
  7. Update introduces odd color background in copy buffer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update introduces odd color background in copy buffer: After the most recent Windows update 1809, I started getting a weird effect where a color was introduced to the copy buffer such that the paste from Print Screen into, say, Paint 3D would dump something with a tan overlay. I contacted Microsoft help desk and someone named...
  8. Slow Buffering

Slow Buffering: I'm having problems with very slow static buffering. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-buffering/33b5cae1-2c20-423d-b738-c7cdabc35741
  9. SQL Server 2014 - Ring Buffer Connectivity Errors

SQL Server 2014 - Ring Buffer Connectivity Errors: Hi Team, We have SQL server 2014 SP3 installed on client machine and we have been facing a lot of performance issues related to application. Upon further investigation we found that there are huge number of "Network error code 0x%x occurred while establishing a connection;...
  10. Kernel Streaming and WaveRT Buffer Size - Differences between Win7 and Win10

Kernel Streaming and WaveRT Buffer Size - Differences between Win7 and Win10: I use Ableton to apply a Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filter correction to Windows Sound Mapper Audio. I'm using Synchronous Audio Router (SAR) to create a synthetic ASIO sound device to capture the Sound Mapper output and route it to Ableton where the FIR filter can be...