Windows 10: BUG, After upgraded to Windows 11, I can't take screenshots properly

Discus and support BUG, After upgraded to Windows 11, I can't take screenshots properly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I was enjoying very much the taking screenshots with sketch notes clipping in windows 10 app but suddenly after I upgraded my machine to Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by A_VC, Aug 13, 2022.

1. A_VC Win User

BUG, After upgraded to Windows 11, I can't take screenshots properly

Hello,I was enjoying very much the taking screenshots with sketch notes clipping in windows 10 app but suddenly after I upgraded my machine to Windows 11, I can't do it again.Can only take ss's of the upper left area of the screen:How do I to revert this issue?Thanks!!

:)

2. Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Aug 13, 2022
  3. dougboes Win User
    Upgrade to Windows 11

I want to upgrade my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I have run the compatibility software and got the message that says my Windows 10 software is not compatible with upgrading to Windows 11. I'm looking for a point & click application that will make my Windows 10 OS upgradable to Windows 11 or a file that will provide step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish the upgrade to Windows 11. I expect a list of files/applications that will not run in Windows 11 because my PC is not capable of running the new applications w/o hardware upgrades.

dougboes, Aug 13, 2022
  4. BUG, After upgraded to Windows 11, I can't take screenshots properly

i dont want upgrade to windows 11

Hi Samiee,

How to Stop or Block Windows 11 update - Your Windows Guide

To Block Windows 11 update, see the steps below, which is explained later on step by step. This would also work even if you have clicked Download and install.

• Right-click Start and select Windows Powershell(admin).
    • Press Yes when Prompted.
    • Type cmd.exe to open Command Prompt inside Powershell.
    Paste the following command to enable Targeted Updates to a specific release:

• reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate /v TargetReleaseversion /t REG_DWORD /d 1
    If you are on Windows 10 version 21H2, use the command below:

• reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate /v TargetReleaseversionInfo /t REG_SZ /d 21H2
    If you are on Windows 10 version 21H1, use the command below:

• reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate /v TargetReleaseversionInfo /t REG_SZ /d 21H1
    You should see the “The command completed successfully” message when you enter the commands.

Sumit (Volunteer Moderator), Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

BUG, After upgraded to Windows 11, I can't take screenshots properly

1. BUG, After upgraded to Windows 11, I can't take screenshots properly - Similar Threads - BUG upgraded can't

2. I can't see my screenshot after taking screenshot. Where are they saved?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't see my screenshot after taking screenshot. Where are they saved?: I have taken screenshots by pressin windows+Fn+PrtSc. When opening the caputed screenshot, i couldn't see them. where else should i search for them?...
  3. why can't I take a screenshot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't I take a screenshot?: i cant take a screen shot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-take-a-screenshot/c1e2ada7-7230-46fa-b3f1-92c1446f348c
  4. why can't I take a screenshot?

why can't I take a screenshot?: i cant take a screen shot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-take-a-screenshot/c1e2ada7-7230-46fa-b3f1-92c1446f348c
  5. why can't I take a screenshot?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Can't take screenshots

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't take screenshots: I can't take screenshots on my Windows 10 laptop. If I press windows key+shift+s, nothing happens. If I press prtscrn, nothing happens. If I open up snip & sketch and press 'new', nothing happens. If I open my notifications center and click 'screen snip', nothing happens. The...
  7. Can't take screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't take screenshots: I can't take screenshots on my Windows 10 laptop. If I press windows key+shift+s, nothing happens. If I press prtscrn, nothing happens. If I open up snip & sketch and press 'new', nothing happens. If I open my notifications center and click 'screen snip', nothing happens. The...
  8. Can't take screenshots

9. BUG, After upgraded to Windows 11, I can't take screenshots properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BUG, After upgraded to Windows 11, I can't take screenshots properly: Hello,I was enjoying very much the taking screenshots with sketch notes clipping in windows 10 app but suddenly after I upgraded my machine to Windows 11, I can't do it again.Can only take ss's of the upper left area of the screen:How do I to revert this issue?Thanks!!...
  10. Can't take a screenshot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't take a screenshot: I'm pressing windows key + shift + S and the crosshair to outline my image appears but it keeps getting dragged to the bottom right corner when I'm not even touching the mouse. It's like I have stick drift on an xbox controller or something. Why is it doing this? submitted...