Windows 10: [Bug] Aren't these supposed to be round circles?

Discus and support [Bug] Aren't these supposed to be round circles? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lucas_0014 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lucas_0014, Dec 1, 2019.

1. [Bug] Aren't these supposed to be round circles?

/u/Lucas_0014, Dec 1, 2019
  2. diego Win User

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

[Bug] Aren't these supposed to be round circles? [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, Dec 1, 2019
  3. valcoss Win User
    blue screen and circle white dots going round

Hi tried that still got blue screen with white dots going round in a circle lol

valcoss, Dec 1, 2019
  4. valcoss Win User

[Bug] Aren't these supposed to be round circles?

blue screen and circle white dots going round

is there a Hugh download going on been waiting over an hour to use my desktop

just have blue screen and circle white dots going round

valcoss, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

[Bug] Aren't these supposed to be round circles?

1. [Bug] Aren't these supposed to be round circles? - Similar Threads - Bug Aren't supposed

2. Programs launch at startup and aren't supposed to

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs launch at startup and aren't supposed to: Running Windows 10 Home OS build 19041.572 on an Acer Predator G3-571. Without changing any settings, some programs started launching at startup on its own. I went in and made sure these programs had that option turned off. My "Startup Apps" tab on Windows is also cleared....
  3. Mouse switch from arrow to circle. BUG

Mouse switch from arrow to circle. BUG: I am having an issue with my mouse. Every time I'm on chrome, or in discord. The mouse switch to an arrow to a circle with a little dot in the middle. The background of the circle seems to change color to have bigger contrast with the background. This is annoying. How can i...
  4. Help, I am going round in circles, Permission to view picures message in Photos

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help, I am going round in circles, Permission to view picures message in Photos: Help, I have downloaded a load of photos, from MY camera, onto my Lenova , into Photos, come to edit them, some, not all, are greyed out with a message telling me I have no permission to view them. What the hell, they are my pictures, any help would be very appreciated[ ask...
  5. [Bug] Aren't these supposed to be round circles?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Bug] Aren't these supposed to be round circles?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lucas_0014 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e460g9/bug_arent_these_supposed_to_be_round_circles/
  6. I am going round in circles trying to do WIndows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am going round in circles trying to do WIndows 10 update: I have a HP Stream Laptop 14-cb0XX which is 64 bit. I have only had it since September and it will not do the updates. I do not store anything on it as I use a portable USB drive, and when I check storage I can see that the only things on it are the pre-installed things...
  7. aren't the different PIDs supposed to have same IP address (local address)????

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    aren't the different PIDs supposed to have same IP address (local address)????: [ATTACH] I can see different local addresses for for different PIDs. I seems starnge. PIDs are definitely supposed to have different ports, but why the different IP addresses? Is it that my machine has multiple IP addresses?? which is impossible if I'm not wrong...
  8. going round in circles windows 10 activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    going round in circles windows 10 activation: I installed the windows 10 beta update and did notice my CPU fan control had stopped the fan so intel 9i burnt along with my asus mother board. As I am now on pension I could not afford the replacements but found a AMD deal with board and processor. So that's in and working...
  9. blue circle spining round

blue circle spining round: every thing on the desk top shrinks disappears then task bar screen goes black eventually returns still the same blue circle spinning can't even shut down the pc normally seems like lasts for ever...
  10. Bugged by the blue blinking circle with my cursor

in Windows 10 Support
    Bugged by the blue blinking circle with my cursor: This is the second time I experienced this trouble . In the first occasion , I got lucky in fixing it and I recall I have to access the " Settings " of Google or " Google Chrome " . I tweeked the advance settings going to the extensions portion but I forgot the details of the...