Windows 10: [Bug] Blair Witch

Discus and support [Bug] Blair Witch in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For context i use a second monitor with a 3840 x 2160my samsung tv for streamlabs and other stuff when playing games. I launched Blair Witch with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MatthewWarnken, Oct 5, 2020.

1. [Bug] Blair Witch

For context i use a second monitor with a 3840 x 2160my samsung tv for streamlabs and other stuff when playing games. I launched Blair Witch with streamlabs OBS open and both displays turned black for a second, my 1st display was fine but the 2nd took on a whitewashed color and the task bar seemed stretched way more than it should have been.

I have hard restarted a few times and the only fix i have found is to set my 2nd monitor at a much lower resolution and it seems to work. But i would like to know the actual fix so i can use my 2nd monitor to its fullest.

:)

MatthewWarnken, Oct 5, 2020

2. Blair Witch (Game Pass PC) - The configuration registry database is corrupt

Hi, I've download blair witch through Xbox(beta) but the game won't run at all. It shows notification about config registry database.

After following some troubleshooting tips from forum, such as; repair and reset through "app & feature" from settings, re-Installing video driver, and troubleshooting from control panel on "Windows Store App". The game just keep showing me the same notification.
    please help

[Bug] Blair Witch [​IMG]

karindingsunda, Oct 5, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Witch Laptop Should I Get

Don't you want to correct your spelling to "Which laptop should I get", because I really don't want a witch on top of your lap, mate.

I'd suggest the Apple Macbook.

btarunr, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Cliff S Win User

[Bug] Blair Witch

Cliff S, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

[Bug] Blair Witch

1. [Bug] Blair Witch - Similar Threads - Bug Blair Witch

2. Witch keyboard setting use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Witch keyboard setting use: HiI tried different keyboard languages but no one works completly. How do I know witch keyboard to chose? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/witch-keyboard-setting-use/6957ded7-6806-4bb1-b7b3-1ca8d0da9cef
  3. Witch keyboard setting use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Witch keyboard setting use: HiI tried different keyboard languages but no one works completly. How do I know witch keyboard to chose? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/witch-keyboard-setting-use/6957ded7-6806-4bb1-b7b3-1ca8d0da9cef
  4. Blair witch not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blair witch not opening: Hi,I have a problem with Blair Witch on my PC.After installing game doesn't run without any ErrorI installed all Prerequisites needed and my Hardware Specifications is fine.I never had any problem like this for other games.my windows is 11 pro. can this problem cause of...
  5. Blair witch not opening

Blair witch not opening: Hi,I have a problem with Blair Witch on my PC.After installing game doesn't run without any ErrorI installed all Prerequisites needed and my Hardware Specifications is fine.I never had any problem like this for other games.my windows is 11 pro. can this problem cause of...
  6. "Roger Blair" bad argument for icacls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Roger Blair" bad argument for icacls: I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron laptop. I had to uninstall and reinstall the Dropbox desktop app. After the installation, I found that I had to use the"icacls" command to fix the problem, The text of the command was "icacls "%USERPROFILE%\Dropbox / grant...
  7. King Game "Bubble Witch 3"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    King Game "Bubble Witch 3": I tried to un install and then re install the app for bubble witch 3.If i go to the app store it shows as installed. if i go to settings app list it does not appear.how can i find it...
  8. Blair Witch Game Pass PC - The configuration registry database is corrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blair Witch Game Pass PC - The configuration registry database is corrupt: Hi, I've download blair witch through Xboxbeta but the game won't run at all. It shows notification about config registry database. After following some troubleshooting tips from forum, such as; repair and reset through "app & feature" from settings, re-Installing video...
  9. Error message when trying to launch blair witch volume 1 rustin parr on my laptop. Missing...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error message when trying to launch blair witch volume 1 rustin parr on my laptop. Missing...: I get this error message whenever i try to run the game even though the disc is in the external drive any help would be appreciated i have already tried running the game as an administrator and in compatibly mode but have had no luck...
  10. Witch application to set screen monitor color

Witch application to set screen monitor color: Hello Windows 10 seems to have added a new color scheme to the system Actually, I got 4 monitors installed and none of them show the proper color. Some are too dim and other to bright. I was able finally to install the latest Nvidia drivers, but problem not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blair witch not launching