Windows 10: [Bug?] Broken Windows TaskBar context Menu for stack and side by side

Discus and support [Bug?] Broken Windows TaskBar context Menu for stack and side by side in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I see a strange problem with Windows TaskBar context Menu for stack and side by side, since 20H2, when we press one of them there're seems a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by benlimanto, Mar 15, 2021.

1. [Bug?] Broken Windows TaskBar context Menu for stack and side by side

Hello, I see a strange problem with Windows TaskBar context Menu for stack and side by side, since 20H2, when we press one of them there're seems a "Ghost Window" that cause us have additional window so there're empty space for it, which is odd, I don't get this problem on old windows version, 1903/1909 fine, as I've 20 computer on lab that have that.
    So the question is, is there anyway to fix it? Thanks

My version is 20H2 19042.867, Just update yesterday, seen this problem since 20H1,
    Any help appriciated. Thanks
    No Other App running other than those that available on the screenshoot.

[Bug?] Broken Windows TaskBar context Menu for stack and side by side [​IMG]

[Bug?] Broken Windows TaskBar context Menu for stack and side by side [​IMG]

:)

benlimanto, Mar 15, 2021

2. Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown [Bug?] Broken Windows TaskBar context Menu for stack and side by side :(

ArmoredCavalry, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. [Bug?] Broken Windows TaskBar context Menu for stack and side by side

Different colors of context menus???

Almost everyone have windows 10 now right? Well when I use an OS, I look at even the slightest thing that bugs me. Windows 10 is full of 'em. Most importantly the GUI. I'n the long list of GUI problems, I would like to add another one from me. [Bug?] Broken Windows TaskBar context Menu for stack and side by side :)

You see different places on windows OS have different color of context menu. Literally, distinguishable colors. When you click on desktop, explorer, taskbar, Edge, title bar icons, the list goes on. The thing Which bugs me the most is the black scheme of
    the taskbar context menu. It does not even changes when we select light mode. I have uploaded an image. Well to my surprise I discovered I'm not the only one! there is actually a web site siting the

problem

What do you guys think? Is my opinion utter nonsense? Or it bugs you too ;P

[Bug?] Broken Windows TaskBar context Menu for stack and side by side fc16cec2-3f5f-4726-a2cb-8a0ef9baa2e9.png

AlanJameson, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

[Bug?] Broken Windows TaskBar context Menu for stack and side by side

1. [Bug?] Broken Windows TaskBar context Menu for stack and side by side - Similar Threads - Bug Broken TaskBar

2. right side of context menu not showing properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right side of context menu not showing properly: Hey guys. The right side of my contextright click menu is having issues when I right click on programs, apps and certain file formats but not when I right click on folders.It also glitches on certain occasions with folders too.I also have the latest windows updates and...
  3. right side of context menu not showing properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    right side of context menu not showing properly: Hey guys. The right side of my contextright click menu is having issues when I right click on programs, apps and certain file formats but not when I right click on folders.It also glitches on certain occasions with folders too.I also have the latest windows updates and...
  4. Windows 10 right side of taskbar is broken

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 right side of taskbar is broken: Since I installed the 20H2 updates on my work laptop, the icons on the left of the taskbar are all messed up.When I click on "Show hidden icons", it becomes like this:Here's the list of installed updates:I installed a bunch of optional drivers too and maybe that's what...
  5. Show windows stacked/side by side not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Show windows stacked/side by side not working: Since I upgraded to windows 10 every time I try show windows stacked/side by side it acts like there is extra windows opened but there isn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-windows-stackedside-by-side-not-working/1f11556c-f19a-411b-bf69-abc4e6547f06
  6. Show windows side-by-side / stacked Bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show windows side-by-side / stacked Bug: This issue has been reported since 2015. I have seen multiple threads about this. Its now 2020, 5 years later. When is MSFT going to fix this annoying bug? It's a disgrace its been ignored so long. Refresher: When you do a "show windows side by side" from the task-bar,...
  7. Side by side items in Taskbar

Side by side items in Taskbar: Hello, How can I side by side items in the taskbar? Now they are stacked. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/side-by-side-items-in-taskbar/5ce017f0-0198-4b45-a33d-521dd2241034
  8. "Show windows side by side", or stacked, not working propertly!!

"Show windows side by side", or stacked, not working propertly!!: Every time I run it, it does /show different things... usually wrong or bad, like the one in the screenshot. Is there any way to fix it? It's so annoying, it's one very basic function.... how is it not working PS: only one virtual desktop was open, and I tried many times:...
  9. Desktop occupies space in side by side and stacked mode

Desktop occupies space in side by side and stacked mode: IT didnt happened in windows 7 when I enable show windows side by side but in windows 10 desktop also occpies space. Screenshot is attaches with tjis question. Please solve my Problem. I dont want desktop to occupy space and make my documents use full screen[ATTACH]...
  10. Show windows side by side from taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Show windows side by side from taskbar: Win 10 show windows side by side shows them stacked instead of side by side Any suggestions to fix this 22575