Windows 10: BUG: Can't reinstall Windows 10 app from MS Store to same drive

Discus and support BUG: Can't reinstall Windows 10 app from MS Store to same drive in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Downloaded a UWP game to a drive, uninstalled it and it freed up the space. But now can't redownload or reinstall it to the same drive. It just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/reiichiroh, Nov 12, 2019.

1. BUG: Can't reinstall Windows 10 app from MS Store to same drive

Downloaded a UWP game to a drive, uninstalled it and it freed up the space. But now can't redownload or reinstall it to the same drive. It just "completes" instantly. With no download taking place or no hard drive space being used up. Just a start menu entry I can right-click and uninstall again. No change after a reboot.

Since the WPSystem and WindowsApp folders are protected/obfuscated, how do I fix this? Thanks in advance.

64-bit build 1903 Windows 10 Pro.

submitted by /u/reiichiroh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/reiichiroh, Nov 12, 2019
  2. Riel Alc Win User

reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Nov 12, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Nov 12, 2019
  4. puma99dk| Win User

BUG: Can't reinstall Windows 10 app from MS Store to same drive

Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

BUG: Can't reinstall Windows 10 app from MS Store to same drive

1. BUG: Can't reinstall Windows 10 app from MS Store to same drive - Similar Threads - BUG Can't reinstall

2. Can't reinstall callibre app that I purchased from microsoft store on the same pc. and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reinstall callibre app that I purchased from microsoft store on the same pc. and I...: I can't reinstall calibre - Ebook management app that I purchased from Microsoft store on the same pc. and I never used this app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reinstall-callibre-app-that-i-purchased-from/0b632c90-74d3-4803-94e4-cf72b998e6ad
  3. Can't reinstall callibre app that I purchased from microsoft store on the same pc. and I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't reinstall callibre app that I purchased from microsoft store on the same pc. and I...: I can't reinstall calibre - Ebook management app that I purchased from Microsoft store on the same pc. and I never used this app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reinstall-callibre-app-that-i-purchased-from/0b632c90-74d3-4803-94e4-cf72b998e6ad
  4. Can't Reinstall MS Paint on Windows 10

Can't Reinstall MS Paint on Windows 10: Hi, I have this problem. My ms paint app didn't worked anymore, so I uninstalled it, and tried to install it again but I couldn't do it, there's no option to install it again. I'm on windows 10. I tried downloading it from the microsoft apps store, and it says ms paint is...
  5. ms store is not reinstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms store is not reinstalling: ms store is not reinstalling I have given the command to power shell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-is-not-reinstalling/9d9793a8-5682-41e3-aa13-ee4e87afaf8b
  6. ms store is not reinstalling

ms store is not reinstalling: ms store is not reinstalling I have given the command to power shell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-is-not-reinstalling/9d9793a8-5682-41e3-aa13-ee4e87afaf8b
  7. ms store is not reinstalling

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Unable to install, uninstall, and reinstall Onenote App from Ms Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install, uninstall, and reinstall Onenote App from Ms Store: Hi, I am wondering if anyone can share me a solution to this problem? I have been trying over and over again to install OneNote App but it won't work. I have tried the following that I got from youtube:Reset MS Store from Settings > Apps and Features > Ms Store >...
  9. Possible bug on MS store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possible bug on MS store?: Hi, today I was just messing around on my dell venue 11 pro and I went on the MS store I looked up Dell mobile connect to see if you actually needed a newer dell device to use it. The store said it was incompatible but then I went up to the three dots next to install and...
  10. Reinstalling windows 10 on same (C) drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling windows 10 on same (C) drive: hello, i have 1 tb harddisk with C,D,E drives..my OS is on C drive ,, i have created back up of all drives in external..i am reinstaling OS on C drive where i had previously win10 15014insider preivew.. i am getting rid of insider preview and get back to current branch...