Windows 10: Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Discus and support Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I recently did a fresh install of windows 10 home 64-bit and updated all my drivers. I've been getting error #132 fatal exceptions while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rn_mike, Jan 7, 2020.

1. rn_mike Win User

Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hello,

I recently did a fresh install of windows 10 home 64-bit and updated all my drivers. I've been getting error #132 fatal exceptions while playing world of warcraft seemingly randomly. I've had 47 in the last 30 days. Their tech support was unable to assist and after their recommendations, suggested I reach out to microsoft to read CBS logs for the blue screen crash dumps. I don't know what you need from me to do so.

Here's a link to the forum post that contains a dxdiag and the errors.

This is what Blizzard support suggested:

Thanks for the DXDIAG. It looks like you are are experiencing at least 1 major bluescreen pointing to your CPU. So there is some sort of system instability issue you will want to figure out. This is outside of our scope of support, but we do have some recommendations listed here. If you still have issues after this, you will need to reach out to Microsoft to read the CBS logs for the Bluescreen crash dumps, or contact a local technician to take a look at what is happening.

Thank you.

:)

rn_mike, Jan 7, 2020

2. How to fix Whea_Uncorrectable_Error

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message along with the error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop?

I would like to inform that the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture
    (WHEA).

I suggest you to refer to the below article, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Refer: Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hope it helps. If the issue still persist reply to the post with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 7, 2020
  3. IT Guy Viki, Jan 7, 2020
  4. diznanl Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error

Thanks, axe0

How do I explain what steps I took... I ran dm_log_collector.exe but not sure how results were actually acquired/interpreted.

I need to be able to explain steps I took and steps taken to reproduce.

Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR [​IMG]

thanks, in advance!

diznanl, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Similar Threads - Bug Check 0x124

2. blue screen 0x124 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen 0x124 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Passes all tests without failures, crashes at random time, checked all hard drives and SSDs connected one by one, checked peripherals, checked operational memory via memtes86 one passMiniDumper 1.8 Damp: 021822-24453-01.dmp 18.02.2022 10:19:40 Code: 0x124 -...
  3. blue screen 0x124 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen 0x124 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Passes all tests without failures, crashes at random time, checked all hard drives and SSDs connected one by one, checked peripherals, checked operational memory via memtes86 one passMiniDumper 1.8 Damp: 021822-24453-01.dmp 18.02.2022 10:19:40 Code: 0x124 -...
  4. blue screen 0x124 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Needing help solving WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x124

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Needing help solving WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x124: For a some months now I've been trying to fix a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSoD and I'm getting to the point of grasping at straws. The issue only occurs whilst intensive gaming and happens within 1 to 2 hours. I've already done a RMA to the GPU itself, checked thermals on all...
  6. I can reliably trigger a BugCheck 0x124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

I can reliably trigger a BugCheck 0x124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I would get this BSOD occasionally when using my computer, sometimes once a month, sometimes multiple times a week. Until recently this was very unpredictable. I can play games for hours without any problems, and then something as simple as opening edge triggers the BSOD....
  7. BSOD, bug check 0x124. Tested parts, completely lost.

BSOD, bug check 0x124. Tested parts, completely lost.: Before I get going, here are the specs; CPU: i7-7700k MB: Asus Z270-AR GPU: Asus GTX1070 OC 8GB RAM: 2 x GSkill Trident Z 8GB HDD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 650W OS: Win10 Home All parts were purchased new ~20 months ago. This started last...
  8. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error: My system: i7-7700K MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon GSkill Trident-Z 3600Mhz Gigabyte Geforce 1070 GTX SoundBlaster Z ... hard drives, etc ... I'm getting random BSOD... sometimes within 10-15 minutes of a fresh reboot... sometimes after 12 hours. What I've tried:...
  9. BSOD 0x124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD 0x124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: i have had this error for like a month, tested all components on the Pc and none of them seems to be failing, so i started searching so i can figured out which component is failing according to minidump file according to minidump it say Genuine_Intel so i believe that was...
  10. Bsod 0x124 whea_uncorrectable_error. Nothing works.

Bsod 0x124 whea_uncorrectable_error. Nothing works.: First sorry for creating a duplicate post. I am insider since before the build 10240, and always tried to resolve this error by myself. I researched a lot and found this forum, which even had posts about my problem. After trying all a bit that I found surfing the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spike crash and whea_uncorrectable_error windows 10