Windows 10: Bug Check and Green Screen - related to Microsoft USB Camera - Windows 10 10.0.18363

Discus and support Bug Check and Green Screen - related to Microsoft USB Camera - Windows 10 10.0.18363 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I upgraded my Windows 10 desktop to Windows 10 10.0.18363. No other changes. Every since the upgrade, every time I start the Camera app built in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by netwar, Mar 3, 2020.

1. netwar Win User

Bug Check and Green Screen - related to Microsoft USB Camera - Windows 10 10.0.18363

Hi

I upgraded my Windows 10 desktop to Windows 10 10.0.18363. No other changes.

Every since the upgrade, every time I start the Camera app built in MS app, the terminal server service drops 1Gb/sec connection. Motherboard is ASUS A97-A. I then switch monitor to that machine and using the usb keboard, I try and login, but eventually the input freezes and PC green screens. Issue is always occurring if I turn on camera.

Bug check is :- The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80731173358, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 5dea1b1c-cf20-411d-aa0c-50b4e8dc7adf.

I can upload memory.dmp if helps. It is about 100Mb.

I also have a pc running Windows 10.0.19041. Camera works fine there. Just wondering if the issue is specific to 18363, or it's a hardware combination issue.

Thanks

George

:)

netwar, Mar 3, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 testers will now get a Green Screen of Death

Bug Check and Green Screen - related to Microsoft USB Camera - Windows 10 10.0.18363 2001352211.jpg

"Windows’ infamous Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) is turning a shade of green for Windows 10 testers soon. A leaked preview build of Windows 10 (build 14997) emerged on the internet earlier this week, and it includes a number of new features and changes. One of the biggest is a Green Screen of Death instead of the regular BSOD. Microsoft employee Matthijs Hoekstra teased the change on Twitter, and MSPoweruser reports that it was eventually discovered by Twitter user Chris123NT.

It’s not clear why Microsoft has picked green over blue for its Windows 10 Insider builds, but Hoekstra confirms this new color scheme is only for preview participants. It’s likely that Microsoft wants to distinguish between genuine BSOD issues and problems and crashes that are more likely to occur during the testing of Windows 10 builds. A number of Windows 10 preview users publish issues like BSODs publicly on blogs or social networks, and turning the color green will help Microsoft identify them during the test phase. Microsoft last updated the BSOD with QR codes, years after adding a frowning face for Windows 8.

Microsoft has put its public testing of Windows 10 on hold for the festive period, and the company isn’t planning to introduce any new builds until next month. The leaked 14997 build also includes options to enable Cortana during the initial PC setup phase, a F.lux-like blue light reduction feature, traces of an Xbox Game Mode, Microsoft Edge tab improvements, and app folders for the Start Menu.
    "

Windows 10 testers will now get a Green Screen of Death

P4-630, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Bug Check and Green Screen - related to Microsoft USB Camera - Windows 10 10.0.18363

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Bug Check and Green Screen - related to Microsoft USB Camera - Windows 10 10.0.18363 - Similar Threads - Bug Check Green

2. bug check code 0 event 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bug check code 0 event 41: EventDataBugcheckCode0BugcheckParameter10x0BugcheckParameter20x0BugcheckParameter30x0BugcheckParameter40x0SleepInProgress0PowerButtonTimestamp0BootAppStatus0Checkpoint0ConnectedStandbyInProgressfalseSystemSleepTransitionsToOn1CsEntryScenarioInstanceId0BugcheckInfoFromEFIfalseC...
  3. bug check code 0 event 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bug check code 0 event 41: EventDataBugcheckCode0BugcheckParameter10x0BugcheckParameter20x0BugcheckParameter30x0BugcheckParameter40x0SleepInProgress0PowerButtonTimestamp0BootAppStatus0Checkpoint0ConnectedStandbyInProgressfalseSystemSleepTransitionsToOn1CsEntryScenarioInstanceId0BugcheckInfoFromEFIfalseC...
  4. bug check code 0 event 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bug check Crash Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug check Crash Windows 10: Please assist, this is happening to often and I am worried that I might loose important data. I can submit dump file regarding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-check-crash-windows-10/0a7e57f0-6816-4d70-a75d-56b23f410a03
  6. Green Screen for microsoft insider windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green Screen for microsoft insider windows 10: My dump file is thishttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AnWMkzpIQZvVjzLbPNzLnDcaXCjw?e=xpeC5mI am encountering this problem, and it says windows insider program member meta problem, need to restart. the stopcode is: BAD_POOL_CALLER. I really want to solve this question. My operating system...
  7. Green Screen for microsoft insider windows 10

Green Screen for microsoft insider windows 10: My dump file is thishttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AnWMkzpIQZvVjzLbPNzLnDcaXCjw?e=xpeC5mI am encountering this problem, and it says windows insider program member meta problem, need to restart. the stopcode is: BAD_POOL_CALLER. I really want to solve this question. My operating system...
  8. Green Screen for microsoft insider windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Blurry/green windows 10 camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry/green windows 10 camera: How do I fix this? My camera is like this for some reason???[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurrygreen-windows-10-camera/9cbbb589-390e-43fe-a94f-874c48205d0d
  10. Camera green screen

Camera green screen: My Lenovo Laptop Camera is showing a green screen. How to solve like issue ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-green-screen/e24dca03-7f25-4318-8d19-8b7f3ec0391e