Windows 10: Bug check error 1001

Discus and support Bug check error 1001 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So Ive recently been getting this error where it crashes my comp. Ive googled and come throughout these forums and theres no quick answer it seems so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Germanicus88, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Bug check error 1001

So Ive recently been getting this error where it crashes my comp. Ive googled and come throughout these forums and theres no quick answer it seems so heres my DMP files cause I need to find the cause of it

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApCFvsgxhsrxg2eYf3UeBWo_g6Md?e=K4MKOc

:)

Germanicus88, Aug 20, 2020

2. blue dump event id 1001

while running my application it is getting tempered and showing blue screen.when i checked event logs,showing bug check error with event it 1001.this is happening only for one application.please suggest way to resolve it.

VaijnathPuri, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Bug check error: 0x00000133 on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing your device after performing a bug check, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you able to boot the device to desktop?
    • What is the complete error message along with error code of this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

If you are able to log-in to the desktop, try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Memory Diagnostic Tool.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Memory Diagnostic
    • Select Windows Memory Diagnostics
      and click on Restart now and check for problems.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Step 2: Run the Power Troubleshooter

Power troubleshooter find and fix problems with your computer's power settings to conserve power and extent battery life

• Type Troubleshooting in the
      Search bar on the desktop and press Enter.

• In the Troubleshooting window, click on
      View All on the left pane.

• Click on Power.

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 3: I suggest you to check for the pending updates on your device install them and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Bug check error 1001

Event ID 1001 Bug Check

Hi Chaminda,

The issue that you are experiencing might be due to corrupted system files, software conflict or outdated system files. To know more about the issue, kindly answer the following:

1. Are there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you have a 3rd party anti-virus installed on your PC?
    3. When did you get the error?

In the meantime, I suggest running System File Checker to check for any system file corruptions.

Gemzon Mar, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Bug check error 1001

1. Bug check error 1001 - Similar Threads - Bug check error

2. bug check 1001 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bug check 1001 issue: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 10/23/2023 9:56:22 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: Steve Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f...
  3. bug check 1001 issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bug check 1001 issue: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 10/23/2023 9:56:22 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: Steve Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f...
  4. Event 1001 Bug Check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 1001 Bug Check: I have been having issues lately with the new system I built restarting. No BSOD, just a hang to black screen then restart. Sometimes when playing a game, sometimes in the middle of the night when not even using the pc. Could someone please take a look at my dmp files and see...
  5. Event 1001 Bug Check

Event 1001 Bug Check: I have been having issues lately with the new system I built restarting. No BSOD, just a hang to black screen then restart. Sometimes when playing a game, sometimes in the middle of the night when not even using the pc. Could someone please take a look at my dmp files and see...
  6. WATCH DOG VIOLATION. EVENT VIEWER BUG CHECK 1001 ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WATCH DOG VIOLATION. EVENT VIEWER BUG CHECK 1001 ERROR: Mi computadora se crashea arrojando pantallazo azul o genera microcortes de sonido y luego se deja de emitir sonido hasta que desconecto y vuelvo a conectar el auricular mientras estoy jugando. En el visor de eventos encuentro lo siguiente:El equipo se reinició después de una...
  7. WATCH DOG VIOLATION. EVENT VIEWER BUG CHECK 1001 ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WATCH DOG VIOLATION. EVENT VIEWER BUG CHECK 1001 ERROR: Mi computadora se crashea arrojando pantallazo azul o genera microcortes de sonido y luego se deja de emitir sonido hasta que desconecto y vuelvo a conectar el auricular mientras estoy jugando. En el visor de eventos encuentro lo siguiente:El equipo se reinició después de una...
  8. WATCH DOG VIOLATION. EVENT VIEWER BUG CHECK 1001 ERROR

9. Event 1001 Bug Check

Event 1001 Bug Check: My PC rebooted and I got the following system event out of the logs. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041790, 0xffffeb0009a56db0, 0x00000000000001ff, 0x0000000000000200. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report...
  10. bug check 1001

bug check 1001: hola recientemente se me esta apagando la computadora repentinamente y no se el motivo, fui a VISOR DE EVENTOS y me sale entre otros errores este bugcheck 1001 El equipo se reinició después de una comprobación de errores. La comprobación de errores fue: 0x00000050...