Windows 10: Bug check error

Discus and support Bug check error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a bug error issue. Is there someone who can help me find out what the issue can be?Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RozaMo, May 13, 2022.

1. RozaMo Win User

Bug check error

Hello, I have a bug error issue. Is there someone who can help me find out what the issue can be?Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available.Symbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 16 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS PersonalEdition build lab: 19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406Machine Name:Kernel base = 0xfffff806`6ca00000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff806`6d62a2b0Debug session time: Fri May 13

:)

RozaMo, May 13, 2022

2. Bug check error: 0x00000133 on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing your device after performing a bug check, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you able to boot the device to desktop?
    • What is the complete error message along with error code of this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

If you are able to log-in to the desktop, try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Memory Diagnostic Tool.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Memory Diagnostic
    • Select Windows Memory Diagnostics
      and click on Restart now and check for problems.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Step 2: Run the Power Troubleshooter

Power troubleshooter find and fix problems with your computer's power settings to conserve power and extent battery life

• Type Troubleshooting in the
      Search bar on the desktop and press Enter.

• In the Troubleshooting window, click on
      View All on the left pane.

• Click on Power.

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 3: I suggest you to check for the pending updates on your device install them and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 13, 2022
  3. Bug check error on Surface Pro 3 with error: 0x0000014f

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

We appreciate your effort in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall and update the display driver

Steps to uninstall the drivers for the Display Adapter.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the
      Display Adapter
      and click on Update Driver Software.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.
    Also, visit the computer manufacturer’s website and install the drivers being found.

If you have connected to any physical network connection, try to disconnect and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

4. Bug check error

Bug check error on Surface Pro 3 with error: 0x0000014f

Hi Alfred,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the performance of Windows 10, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• How often you get this error message?
    • What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the Operating System prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to log-in to the desktop?

If you are able to log-in to the desktop, I suggest you to try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Memory Diagnostic Tool.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key and type Memory Diagnostic.
    • Select Windows Memory Diagnostics and click on
      Restart now and check for problems.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Step 2: Run the Power Troubleshooter

Power troubleshooterfind and fix problems with your computer's power settings to conserve power and extent battery life

• Type Troubleshooting in the
      Search bar on the desktop and press Enter.

• In the Troubleshooting window, click on
      View All on the left pane.

• Click on Power.

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thema:

Bug check error

1. Bug check error - Similar Threads - Bug check error

2. BSOD - Bug Check Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Bug Check Error: BSOD on a Bug Check Error, dump log here.I am a bit lost onto what error occured.Thanks for your help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-bug-check-error/e630cdc3-35f5-4e9d-a143-6f9858a68676
  3. BSOD - Bug Check Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - Bug Check Error: BSOD on a Bug Check Error, dump log here.I am a bit lost onto what error occured.Thanks for your help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-bug-check-error/e630cdc3-35f5-4e9d-a143-6f9858a68676
  4. BSOD - Bug Check Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bug check errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug check errors: Hello, this is an issue that is causing my computer to restart when seemingly nothing is going wrong. When i check the event viewer the most frequent error message I am seeing is "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a." I have tried to solve...
  6. Bug check errors

Bug check errors: Hello, this is an issue that is causing my computer to restart when seemingly nothing is going wrong. When i check the event viewer the most frequent error message I am seeing is "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a." I have tried to solve...
  7. Bug Check

Bug Check: Please help. I cannot determine the faulting driver or device.Dump.url https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-check/a0a104f9-43d1-4896-af03-c3e2e693047d
  8. Bug Check

Bug Check: Please help. I cannot determine the faulting driver or device.Dump.url https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-check/a0a104f9-43d1-4896-af03-c3e2e693047d
  9. Bug check error, COMSVC error timeout

Bug check error, COMSVC error timeout: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21306.1007 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available.Symbol search path...
  10. Bug check error 1001

Bug check error 1001: So Ive recently been getting this error where it crashes my comp. Ive googled and come throughout these forums and theres no quick answer it seems so heres my DMP files cause I need to find the cause of it https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApCFvsgxhsrxg2eYf3UeBWo_g6Md?e=K4MKOc...