Windows 10: [BUG] Cursor frequently jumps away from target click area when moving cursor quickly on a...

Discus and support [BUG] Cursor frequently jumps away from target click area when moving cursor quickly on a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have scoured the internet for discussions and only found a few examples of this being talked about:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WindozeSucks, Jan 20, 2023.

1. [BUG] Cursor frequently jumps away from target click area when moving cursor quickly on a...

I have scoured the internet for discussions and only found a few examples of this being talked about:

I have a Mac running Boot Camp and can replicate the same issue here. I also have a Dell work computer (running Windoze) that does the same thing.

Why is there not more discussion about this issue? It makes clicking things extremely difficult. One person said it's fixed on Windows 11 22H2, but many computers won't get that update. Is there any way to fix this issue? Any registry setting? Any app?

submitted by /u/WindozeSucks
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WindozeSucks, Jan 20, 2023

2. Cursor closes window when moved quickly

When ever I move the cursor quickly it minimises the screen and also jumps to another part of a sentence when I am typing any help would be very much appreciated.

GeraldineLudlow, Jan 20, 2023
  3. when typing cursor jumps back

Also if your issue persist I suggest try to review this post about "Cursor jumps or moves randomly while typing in Windows":

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cursor-jumps-mov...

Let me know how was.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

AngelCarreno, Jan 20, 2023
  4. Newmaven Win User

[BUG] Cursor frequently jumps away from target click area when moving cursor quickly on a...

Cursor jumps ahead

Frequently, my cursor jumps ahead, often a half-screen or full-screen worth. I have recently made several changes to my system" updated Win 10 from Ver 1903 to 2004 and replaced my Logitech Performance MX wireless mouse with a Logitech MX Master, which uses new software. Also, this happens most often on Facebook, which itself has changed its software.

Any suggestions?

Newmaven, Jan 20, 2023
Thema:

[BUG] Cursor frequently jumps away from target click area when moving cursor quickly on a...

1. [BUG] Cursor frequently jumps away from target click area when moving cursor quickly on a... - Similar Threads - BUG Cursor frequently

2. Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor doesn't move when mouse is moved slowly, but moves when moved quickly: My mouse doesn't work when I move it slowly when I intend to move my cursor slightly, but it only moves when I move the mouse faster. I have this problem in 2/4 of the mouses I use, both of which are new, and I think it might be a Windows problem....
  3. cursor jump

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cursor jump: I use Windows 10. I have an HP notebook with touchscreen and Bang & Olufsen Keyboard with keypad. My cursor often jumps when I am typing. I try to type Microsoft Community and sometimes I will get something like MicrosCommuoft unity. That is the worst part. Next worst...
  4. Surface: Cursor jumps to previous location on short move+click

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface: Cursor jumps to previous location on short move+click: Surface Pro 4, version 1909, build 18363.1082 Using the surface cover trackpad, if I quickly move my cursor a short amount and click, the trackpad seems to think that I moved by error and teleports my cursor back to the start of the movement before clicking on that location...
  5. Cursor can move, but not click

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cursor can move, but not click: My pc froze up and I couldn't interact with anything, so I hit the power button. It loaded a while and then started "Scanning and repairing drive C:" with no percentage next to it. It didn't even take a minute and then it seemed to boot normally. I could click things...
  6. cursor jumping

in Windows 10 Customization
    cursor jumping: Acer v3-572p with Windows 10. Cursor jumps to upper right corner of screen. What's going on? Nobody seems to have the answer. Is this a hardware problem or a software problem. How do I troubleshoot the computer to find and fix?...
  7. jumping cursor

jumping cursor: I have had my Acer Aspire v3-572p computer for years and have had no problems. Just this week I have noticed that the cursor is jumping to the upper right corner. I have several icons in that corner and the cursor will select one of them and open it. I have Windows 10...
  8. Cursor jumps

Cursor jumps: Hi, My cursor jumps to the top of the screen, taking me out of windows etc. Four Microsoft people have remotely tried to fix it and no success. Any ideas? Thank you!...
  9. Jumping cursor

Jumping cursor: Why does my cursor keeping jumping, sometimes my text gets highlighted then deletes. This happens in all programs that have text writing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/jumping-cursor/17c969aa-8caf-4ef7-99de-7b2740648855
  10. Cursor jumps and clicks

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor jumps and clicks: I have seen a lot of posts on this problem and it has been around for a long time. I have been a Windows user since 3.0 and used CPM and DOS before that. Never had this problem until middle of last year. My mouse cursor will suddenly jump to upper left corner and click. I...