Windows 10: [Bug/Feature]

Discus and support [Bug/Feature] in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Glad-Thought [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hwgaf4/bugfeature/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Glad-Thought, Jul 23, 2020.

1. [Bug/Feature]

/u/Glad-Thought, Jul 23, 2020

2. Bug with GWX translation

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to give your feedback about the bug in the feedback app.

To do so you can follow this below steps:

• Type “Windows Feedback” in the
      search box of Windows 10 system.

• From the search results shown, select the option for Windows Feedback app and launch it.

• As a mandatory step, please check the existing Windows 10 feedback reports and bug reports to make sure your identified issue or bug is not already present in them.

• If your bug or feedback is already mentioned by someone else, you can click on the “Me too” option which informs Microsoft that even you have faced similar issue / bug.

• In case of a new bug, feel elated that you found one and using the “New Feedback” option specify the relevant details clearly (possibly by making use of some screenshots for clarity).

• Once you are sure that you have shared all possible details about the issue you found with some Windows 10 functionality or feature, click on the “Submit” option to share your valuable feedback
      with Microsoft.
    The above step-by-step guide on using Windows Feedback app will help you to report any new error or bug with the Microsoft Windows 10 features. Please feel free to share any bugs that you may come across and may possibly
    have reported the same using this Feedback app.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jul 30, 2020
  3. BUG IN CALL BLOCKING FEATURE

WHEN WE ARE ADDING THE PHONE NO. TO CALL BLOCK LIST. WE ARE ABLE TO BLOCK THE PARTICULAR CALLER. BUT THERE IS A BUG THAT EVEN WHEN ARE TURNING OFF THE CALL BLOCK FEATURE IT IS BLOCKING THAT CALLER TO CALL US. THE PHONE SHOULD ALLOW TO CALL US WHEN THE
    FEATURE IS TURNED OFF AND EVEN THOUGH THE CALLER IS IN CALL BLOCK LIST. OTHERWISE IT WILL BE CUMBERSOME TO ADD THE CALLER NOW AND THEN AND REMOVE IT....

bhupenchavda, Jul 30, 2020
  4. [Bug/Feature]

How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

[Bug/Feature]

1. [Bug/Feature] - Similar Threads - Bug Feature

2. Is this a feature or a built-in BUG???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a feature or a built-in BUG???: I logged into my laptop after many days and as I entered my password it said my password has expired and needs to be changed I pressed OK and wrote a new password it said THE PASSWORD YOU ENTERED DIDN'T MATCH I re-entered my old password and still it keeps saying that my...
  3. Is this a feature or a built-in BUG???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this a feature or a built-in BUG???: I logged into my laptop after many days and as I entered my password it said my password has expired and needs to be changed I pressed OK and wrote a new password it said THE PASSWORD YOU ENTERED DIDN'T MATCH I re-entered my old password and still it keeps saying that my...
  4. Is this a feature or a built-in BUG???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows 11 File Explorer bugs and unwanted features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer bugs and unwanted features: When I access File Explorer, either directly or via an MS Office application like Word eg via 'Save As' it frequently but not always switches almost immediately to the desktop. I can get back to the folder I want by hitting the 'back' button, but this is deeply irritating....
  6. Windows 11 File Explorer bugs and unwanted features

Windows 11 File Explorer bugs and unwanted features: When I access File Explorer, either directly or via an MS Office application like Word eg via 'Save As' it frequently but not always switches almost immediately to the desktop. I can get back to the folder I want by hitting the 'back' button, but this is deeply irritating....
  7. Is that a bug or a feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is that a bug or a feature: hello, Im not sure if the search bar overing over the taskbar is a bug or a feature? is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-that-a-bug-or-a-feature/52bdaaab-1df3-4c5e-b49c-b9ea67a2be41
  8. Is that a bug or a feature

Is that a bug or a feature: hello, Im not sure if the search bar overing over the taskbar is a bug or a feature? is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-that-a-bug-or-a-feature/52bdaaab-1df3-4c5e-b49c-b9ea67a2be41
  9. Is this a new bug, feature or what i am i seeing here? I can move icons anywhere out of the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a new bug, feature or what i am i seeing here? I can move icons anywhere out of the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/UnluckyGamer505 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/130mucp/is_this_a_new_bug_feature_or_what_i_am_i_seeing/
  10. Bug or feature? My task manager suddenly shows different shades for CPU workload.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bug or feature? My task manager suddenly shows different shades for CPU workload.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/san_salvador [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/495xnz/bug_or_feature_my_task_manager_suddenly_shows/