Windows 10: Bug From Windows 10 after reseting windows.

Discus and support Bug From Windows 10 after reseting windows. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a Hp laptop and It's too lag so I reset it. After 5-7 hours. When I log in, It always say Wrong Password, Please try again when I boot up... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Cortly, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Cortly Win User

Bug From Windows 10 after reseting windows.

I have a Hp laptop and It's too lag so I reset it. After 5-7 hours. When I log in, It always say Wrong Password, Please try again when I boot up windows. And it is an administrator user. It fix when you log in on my account. But when I restart the laptop, the Bug still appear. Microsoft pls fix it. It prompt to give the user name and password.

:)

Cortly, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 3, 2019
  4. newfellow Win User

How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Bug From Windows 10 after reseting windows. - Similar Threads - Bug reseting

2. Windows 10 completely corrupted and bugged after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 completely corrupted and bugged after reset: Hey guys, Since I hard reset my pc, i just have issues with it. I cannot log in anymore after starting it tells me „Userprofile could not load“ and when i start safemode i get a complete blank white screen where i can only do few things and it looks weird. I have tried to...
  3. Windows 10 completely corrupted and bugged after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 completely corrupted and bugged after reset: Hey guys, Since I hard reset my pc, i just have issues with it. I cannot log in anymore after starting it tells me „Userprofile could not load“ and when i start safemode i get a complete blank white screen where i can only do few things and it looks weird. I have tried to...
  4. Windows 10 completely corrupted and bugged after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Settings won’t open, computer resets and windows explorer is bugged.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings won’t open, computer resets and windows explorer is bugged.: Sometimes when I log into my computer the desktop will kind of flash and reset, as if it’s trying to open a program or something. It makes it unusable until I go into task manager and end the windows explorer task. But once I do that my screen goes black and I can’t do...
  6. Settings won’t open, computer resets and windows explorer is bugged.

Settings won’t open, computer resets and windows explorer is bugged.: Sometimes when I log into my computer the desktop will kind of flash and reset, as if it’s trying to open a program or something. It makes it unusable until I go into task manager and end the windows explorer task. But once I do that my screen goes black and I can’t do...
  7. Reset PC with with removal of all files, apps, and settings has bugged out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset PC with with removal of all files, apps, and settings has bugged out: Hi there, I reset my PC with the removal of all apps, files, and settings. I expected my PC to go back to full factory stock and be able to begin the set up process from scratch. Instead, at login, it presents me with my old login account and password prompt which states that...
  8. Reset PC with with removal of all files, apps, and settings has bugged out

Reset PC with with removal of all files, apps, and settings has bugged out: Hi there, I reset my PC with the removal of all apps, files, and settings. I expected my PC to go back to full factory stock and be able to begin the set up process from scratch. Instead, at login, it presents me with my old login account and password prompt which states that...
  9. Reset PC with with removal of all files, apps, and settings has bugged out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. "System Sounds" volume is being reset under certain conditions - this seems like a bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    "System Sounds" volume is being reset under certain conditions - this seems like a bug: There are inconsistencies with the "system sounds" volume being changed. This might be something to do with the realtek driver. I would appreciate some help on how this can be fixed. Please see the conditions below.1. If the master volume controller is used on its own the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4491113 for windows 10